PDA

View Full Version : Server down?

Dead Bodies
12-12-07, 19:38
Are u fixing something or changing something we would be curious to know?

alot of talk about things out there we want to know whats changing :)

Voodoo_Magic
12-12-07, 19:41
Read the announcment :p

Dead Bodies
12-12-07, 19:43
thank you smart ass but this hardley explains anything

Short Terra Downtime

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately the server Terra has to undergo some additional maintenance. A short 20 minute downtime is necessary. Thanks for your understanding and patience. The server should be available by 6:50 PM CET.

-------------------------

Der Server Terra muss leider kurzfristig gewartet werden. Die Downtime sollte nicht länger als 20 Minuten dauern. Danke für Ihr Verständnis. Der Server sollte gegen 18.50 Uhr wieder online sein.

Thanatos
12-12-07, 19:44
Some accounts are unable to log in to Terra, that's being fixed.

Dead Bodies
12-12-07, 19:48
Some accounts are unable to log in to Terra, that's being fixed.

Thanatos Rox my sox Thank you runner, sir.

Thanatos
12-12-07, 19:55
The hamster won't wake up and we can't find the big adrenaline needle, it's gonna be a few more minutes :(

Proxy
12-12-07, 19:56
Are you checking the rare-drops in mc5 and the supposedly ridiculous woc-disk drops while you're at it? :)

Dead Bodies
12-12-07, 19:58
{EDITED}
Dont express exploits in public, not everone knows about it. Your just furthering the problem. Believe me they know all about it.

TimonX
12-12-07, 20:01
Ppl are screaming on trade about the [woc drop rates <-- insert censure here], so ppl DO know about it ;)

Dead Bodies
12-12-07, 20:03
:rolleyes: Ingoring you

Servers down again :(

Proxy
12-12-07, 20:04
Dont express exploits in public, not everone knows about it. Your just furthering the problem. Believe me they know all about it.

Oh, it was all over the ooc-channel by the time the server went down. I hardly think mentioning it here makes any difference.

Dead Bodies
12-12-07, 20:07
The hamster won't wake up and we can't find the big adrenaline needle, it's gonna be a few more minutes :(

Stab that fucking hamster, Hannover havs nucluar powered ones, even glow green to make the server look cool. get a couple of those and we back in biz.

Proxy
12-12-07, 20:14
Get some of these buffed up babies instead:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o6oxXwBsD1U

Snedex
12-12-07, 20:15

If KK ever decomission the server hamsters can I have one? :angel:

Thanatos
12-12-07, 20:18
Damn, those mice are pretty hardcore, will look into it.

Terra is back online. Characters created in the past 2 days might not be associated with their account, if your new character is "missing" (it has not been deleted, your account just doesn't know it belongs to you), please contact account@neocron.com with the account and character names so we can link the character to your account.

ashley watts
12-12-07, 20:53
Back up wewt

Dead Bodies
12-12-07, 22:11
seems like a bit more then that was fixed....

Trivaldi
13-12-07, 01:15
Just to prevent confusion about Terra's current status i'm going to close this thread, if you wish to discuss things like the WoC Disc drop rate please use the existing thread, for anyother topic please feel free to create a new one.

Closed to prevent confusion.

Triv