PDA

View Full Version : <<Logan's Emporium>>(tm)

Riddle
12-12-07, 15:59
Dear Neocron runners,

Now that the city is again awash with violence, City sector skirmishes are on the rise and Copbots are using deadly measures to enforce the law.

I would remind you all that <<Logan's Emporium>> In addition to construction, Offers a high end repair service, trusted and used by many.

For maximum benefit and minimum loss in efficiency to your prized possesions use <<Logan's Emporium>>

Situated in Plaza 2 - Comfy Cubicle Enter B - Emporium (Password)

WARNING: Please be advised that the Emporium, Is owned and run solely by Logan Ford CST, and anyone pertaining to be from <<Logan's Emporium>> other than Logan Ford CST himself is NOT! Any loss incurred in handing items over to anyone other than the owner of the emporium is not insured and you will have no recourse with the NCPD.

Good Hunting Runners!!

Deno
16-12-07, 12:09
Juts to give you the heads up riddle. I have recently come across a guy in terra who seems to have a fascination with you and is even going as far as impersonating you, and having a name which has led to much confusion. Yesterday I was looking for a constructer to mod a weapon, it was a 5 slot ion cannon, so I wasnt just gonna hand it to any idiot in the street. I asked for you in help and got DM'ed by someone called 'logancst'. At first I thought this was you, but when I asked him what the pass was for logans emporium (thinking it was you) he said he had forgotten. That seemed very odd, so I quizzed him on a few more things, like previous trades we had done. Again, he had 'forgotten', so I left his appartment (luckily with my ion cannon still), he DM'ed me and said 'I just want to get some respect'. So it seems this guy is purposefully impersonating you for 'respect'. All im saying is watch out, I dont know how trustworthy this guy is.

William Antrim
16-12-07, 17:07
Far be it for me to say it but I have heard he is a scammer. He is a new player anyway and the rumours have already circulated that he is a nefarious character at best. I would be weary of handing over any items to him.

Deno
16-12-07, 19:32
Somone should try and persuade him to remake a char... this is just gonna lead to too much confusion. And I cant comment on if he scams... but I would have handed him a 5 slot ion cannon if I hadnt had found out. Anyone actually been scammed by him yet? He told me he was just trying to earn respect. If thats true then he should remake a char, which would be best solution to this... unusual situation :P

hivemind
16-12-07, 20:15
Interesting... this "logancst" character harassed me for an hour via DM yesterday, begging for leveling help. I almost put him on ignore...

Jubaku
16-12-07, 20:18
I got harassed by him to DM somebody else to tell the somebody else that loganCST is not a scammer.

IMHO he should ticket a GM to try to get his name changed, or simply reroll. It's not as though XP is difficult to get.

Apocalypsox
16-12-07, 21:14
logancst is not Mr. Ford.

Logan Ford Cst on the other hand, is. and sports his wonderful clan tag. And has made me too many 5 slot weapons to count. I fucking love this man. :D

William Antrim
16-12-07, 22:46
The new guy is a needy [edited]. He has terrorised me for weeks about helping him because I stupidly tried to advise him on stuff in the first place. He has taken the name on purpose guys. He had a char called hats before that, also hatsII and reslogan too. Apparently he is 17ish so hes no child, he knows exactly what he is doing [edited]

DrRisk
16-12-07, 22:51
[ edited ]

Archtemplar
16-12-07, 23:06
i'm positive imitating someone for malicious purposes is a violation of the eula

Riddle
16-12-07, 23:26
I'm sure the mods have taken notice of this information.

It has taken me several years to build up a reputation for honesty in a world of pain :) I DON'T want my reputation trashed by a scammer pretending to be me.

Let's hope some action is taken to resolve this issue of an imposter!!

And has made me too many 5 slot weapons to count. I fucking love this man. :D

Awww man ...:)

And thanks guys for the info, lets hope no one loses out big.

Deno
17-12-07, 22:24
I had a little chat with him today, I think he may change his name. I told him to send a ticket and get in touch with a GM. Not sure whether he did this, but hopefully he will have. I think hes realised its doing no good for him openly impersonating a player. Anyway, hopefully this problem is now resolved.

Riddle
17-12-07, 22:57
Thanks for having a word, a few people have now let's wait and see....

in the Meantime <<Logans Emporium>> is still up and running !

Just noticed your location as Ireland? me too :)

Matanius
17-12-07, 23:31
Just noticed your location as Ireland? me too :) He's got a proper sexy accent too, makes me swoon :p lmao

Deno
18-12-07, 18:36
hehe, your wife though my accent was very sexy :P, but yeh im from ireland, Belfast to be precise, wherebouts you live riddle?

Riddle
18-12-07, 22:16
Down south, just outside cork. :)

Hell-demon
18-12-07, 23:12
logancst is now...cstlogan :rolleyes:

I don't trust this guy; he is shady and possibly a sociopath 8|