PDA

View Full Version : anti-drug drugs

zii
11-12-07, 23:05
Do these actually do anything and if so how do these work. Never really used the anti-drugs so thought I would try and find out. These drug flashes are stopping me from playing for 15 mins!

Voodoo_Magic
11-12-07, 23:34
Are you on drugs?

zii
11-12-07, 23:35
most certainly.

Voodoo_Magic
11-12-07, 23:40
I meant, can you describe what you mean...

Archtemplar
12-12-07, 00:10
do you mean anti xray7? or like antifreeze?

TicketInspector
12-12-07, 02:25
/set kill_self 1 works for me.. never failed to get away DF

zii
12-12-07, 10:19
I meant the anti-drug pills that reduce/remove the drugflash. I remember that these were around once upon a time.

Thanks for the advise TicketInspector. You should be banished to the bus stop counter.

MotorMike
12-12-07, 11:55
i mostly only use the damgeblocker (2sec) when i need to remove damboost on me an only if dont have an ppu on you side

somtimes the antidot (2sec) poisi is usefull against devo wargas stacks but mostly only if zoned in ug (op ) or savezone etc

i got evrytime an hand full of these to ones in my pocket

for flash in fights ( if drugg run out ) the best thing in to drug another one
for example redfalsh in ( 600 sec) run out put another in ( 600 ) but then you have to watch youreself beacuse the next flash will bring you down so befor that happends fire up the stealth an get in an save position ( if you can ) an chill

William Antrim
12-12-07, 12:08
i mostly only use the damgeblocker (2sec) when i need to remove damboost on me an only if dont have an ppu on you side

somtimes the antidot (2sec) poisi is usefull against devo wargas stacks but mostly only if zoned in ug (op ) or savezone etc

i got evrytime an hand full of these to ones in my pocket

for flash in fights ( if drugg run out ) the best thing in to drug another one
for example redfalsh in ( 600 sec) run out put another in ( 600 ) but then you have to watch youreself beacuse the next flash will bring you down so befor that happends fire up the stealth an get in an save position ( if you can ) an chill

Good advice indeed, however in my experience most people either die or zone long before this point.

In fairness, I dont tend to see too many people use either the poison stacks/parashock/damage boost any more anyway so I tend not to bother with carrying these drugs.

L0KI
12-12-07, 12:17
I do it this way:

10 minutes of redflash, then I pop another redflash.

after the next 10 minutes (20 in total), you pop another redflash and you still have minor drugflash, so the simple solution is... pop another 10 min drug (Doesnt matter what, just pick something useful :))

That gives you 30 mins.
After this point, you can take 4 drugs to get rid of the flash to make it 40 mins, but by this point, generally, the fight is over. If you're OP fighting, /set kill_self 1 somewhere safe near a friendly PPU.

Rinse, repeat. :)

Seraphin[69]
12-12-07, 15:21
And some templates use more than 1 drug.

Tanks usually use 2 as they want to have both HC and screw with the netcode with AGL if not 3 with ATL

zii
12-12-07, 15:28
']And some templates use more than 1 drug.

Tanks usually use 2 as they want to have both HC and screw with the netcode with AGL if not 3 with ATL

I use xbeast redflash paramol-xforte and all 6 of the +30 resist drugs (poison xray fire enery force pierce). The drug flash is horrendous and if these all run out about the same time I am stuck to the ground and unable to move.

Bugger off with your netcode problems.

MotorMike
12-12-07, 17:14
Good advice indeed, however in my experience most people either die or zone long before this point.

In fairness, I dont tend to see too many people use either the poison stacks/parashock/damage boost any more anyway so I tend not to bother with carrying these drugs.

yeah well if you got an good ppu on your back you dont realy need the anti drugs

an posis stacks depends on your time play to put antidot in
first you have to put it allready in quickbelt for quick activatet
second you have to take teh atidot with 2 sec remove ( because the 8 sec removes you could arrlredy dead )
thrid you have to get away from the devo tank that atacks you ( steatlhing for example ) it brings nothing to put antidot in if the devo still fires on you

I use xbeast redflash paramol-xforte and all 6 of the +30 resist drugs (poison xray fire enery force pierce). The drug flash is horrendous and if these all run out about the same time I am stuck to the ground and unable to move.
to be honest all 6 resi drugs at same time is rubbish becuase the only got 180 sec they running out to fast in my opinon
whn that flash comes you already a dead man walking an i dont think that you can kill your enemys in 180sec
but ehy i know some tanks and pes who take that fsm dragon drug stuff the play somtimes with 400 health becaus of that health malus
so everyone should play like he wants :lol: