PDA

View Full Version : So I'm going to try it

onero S
11-12-07, 17:54
Ok, going back in game, I am going to try and make a (semi) viable hybrid. I plan to lom all of my psi points and then spend a lot of time in neofrag spending points in various ways.

To help me get started I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions? I haven't played since 2.1 so I'm not up to date on the current setup trends.

If a pe could post his psi setup that would help a bunch. Also if any apus could post their con setups or just advice that would also help. It would just give me a place to start in my testing.

Anyway, I'll report back in a few days once I have some results. We'll see how I do.

Edit: THN seems to be missing stats on many of the ppu moduals. Can anyone tell me what the stats are on some of the levals of heal, deflector, absorber, and whatever the third shield is these days?

Dead Bodies
11-12-07, 18:35
Hello m8,

#1 brammers is verry busy so not always time to update site.
But here is what u need.

Hybrids have not been quite viable for some time but its possible and i like it i have one myself. I can use holy lighting and blessed spells. Depending on ur setup is what u will need.

The blessed absorber REQ 111 PPU and the holy lighting specs 140 APU. so if u want to go that way thats what u need. (ps u can go holy with 2 pa's) Remember these % tho when ur allocating points.

Category: PSI Support (PPU)
Damage (100): Base 10 %, PPU 70 %, FCS 20 %
Frequency (100): Base 10 %, PPU 30 %, FCS 40 %, PPW 20
Range (100): Base 10 %, PPU 20 %, FCS 40 %, PPW 30
Handling (100): Base 10 %, PPU 20 %, FCS 40 %, PSU 30 %

Category: PSI Combat (APU)
Damage (100): Base 10 %, APU 70 %, FCS 20 %
Aim Speed (100): Base 20 %, APU 40 %, FCS 30 %, PPW 10
Aim Precision (100): Base 20 %, APU 40 %, FCS 30 %, PPW 10
Frequency (100): Base 10 %, APU 30 %, FCS 40 %, PPW 20
Range (100): Base 10 %, APU 20 %, FCS 40 %, PPW 30
Handling (100): Base 10 %, APU 20 %, FCS 40 %, PSU 30 %

the above % i got from this thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=136817)

*Here is the ppu spells list for 2.2 made by Everlasting Evolution InC*
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/804/nc22ppuspellsri7.jpg

Ps i wont post con stats but we can chat ingame about it if u like. rembember look at your armor and find the HOLES... then fill them and ur uber.

Good luck
E&E

onero S
11-12-07, 22:07
Hey thanks a ton man, I should be able to sort out con.

You really gave me all I need to get started. We'll see how it works.

Dead Bodies
12-12-07, 00:43
Hey thanks a ton man, I should be able to sort out con.

You really gave me all I need to get started. We'll see how it works.

Excellent, Im glad i could be of assistance. I have over 50mb of NC info i need to get uploaded on a wepage. I am currently working on that if u want to pop in and see how its going. Please visit It here (http://members.cox.net/bneri1/neocron_Login.htm)

/Edit i have just been informed that my register page is lost... Working on that :)

Dead Bodies
12-12-07, 02:30
:) :) :)

aKe`cj
12-12-07, 02:38
The Utlmate Neocron Resource Site

who or what is an UTL-MATE... :)

Dead Bodies
12-12-07, 02:52
The Utlmate Neocron Resource Site

who or what is an UTL-MATE... :)

nt funtoning sght yet leve I spowing awone!!

onero S
12-12-07, 08:58
Ok, so paybycash hasn't gotten my check yet, so for the next day or so I am stuck playing with the skiller.

As one last thing, would you be able to give me a ballpark of what shield %s I might get on my stuff? Without that its hard to setup my con.

You don't have to give me your numbers, but It would be good to know if I should enter somthing along the lines of 1 stack of 2% or 4 of 15%.

Dead Bodies
12-12-07, 09:21
Ok, so paybycash hasn't gotten my check yet, so for the next day or so I am stuck playing with the skiller.

As one last thing, would you be able to give me a ballpark of what shield %s I might get on my stuff? Without that its hard to setup my con.

You don't have to give me your numbers, but It would be good to know if I should enter somthing along the lines of 1 stack of 2% or 4 of 15%.

Not quite sure what u mean?

onero S
12-12-07, 21:54
In neoskiller, or whatever its currently called. Shields are now calculated using a % system. You need to know what values to enter. In another thread about PEs, they were their blessed deflector gives them 2 stacks of about 5%.

Edit: Sorry to spam you with questions btw man, but how viable are drugs these days? Would a 2 drug setup be realistic?

Dead Bodies
13-12-07, 10:56
In neoskiller, or whatever its currently called. Shields are now calculated using a % system. You need to know what values to enter. In another thread about PEs, they were their blessed deflector gives them 2 stacks of about 5%.

Edit: Sorry to spam you with questions btw man, but how viable are drugs these days? Would a 2 drug setup be realistic?

Unfortunatly i do not use Neoskiller I tend to find holes in the things i need percise.

About the drugs, I dont condone ingame drug use only RL drug use becasue their more effective. but drugs are always an option and most of them have been tweeked a bit. for example Moar Fail uses 22 drug setup he calls it. LAWL i think he just likes getting high. I myself cant stand drugflash so i stay away.

P.S- your not bothering me m8 Im more then happy to share what little knolage of the vast world of Neocron that i do have. It makes it more fun for all of us in the end whenen everyone is clear on what they are actually dooing :)

E&E

gstyle40
14-12-07, 03:00
if i remember correctly
force/pierce = 6% for regular deflector
force/pierce = 15% for blessed deflector

energy/xray = 9 for protector
fire/poison = 7 for absorber of vice versa on names

to be super uber u need to cast holy shields on urself (80% self cast) and use holy lightening, or better still fire apoc. but i dont think u can do that :(

onero S
14-12-07, 03:29
Ok, so I've been testing out the setup. 2 drugs, using pa swap for holy shields and fire apoc. Its ok... tbh it really can't hold up against serious players, ie capt tanks, and xbow pes/spys. But its not horrible. It just has only averadge defence with kinda shitty dmg.

I'm going to stick with it, but yea.. I hope kk decides to tweak the apu/ppu malus, it would't take much for hybrids to be viable again (but still balanced).