PDA

View Full Version : [MERGED] Terra: 4th Character Slot Issues

L0KI
11-12-07, 17:08
Please use this thread to report any missing character data from Terra's 4th slot.

Slot 4 seems to have vanished on everyones account...

Rollback? :(

After dex recap... thats shite.

EDIT - might as well close this... even tho mine was first :p

Proxy
11-12-07, 17:10
It seems everyone's 4th slot on Terra just got emptied. Database problems? :rolleyes:

Rob01m
11-12-07, 17:12
It's true, everyone not playing their 4th character just had it deleted.

EDIT: At least on Terra, not sure on the rest.

nabbl
11-12-07, 17:15
dont worry its just the preperation of the server merge.

Trivaldi
11-12-07, 17:16
Thread forwarded, please sit tight and information will be made available once the situation is assessed.

Can everyone please post their personal confirmation in this thread to gather a wider scope of who has been effected.

Please be patient.

Triv

StevenJ
11-12-07, 17:18
My fourth is gone

Buttercup
11-12-07, 17:19
4th slot LE'd droner gone

Voodoo_Magic
Confirmed..

5 accounts ALL GONE! 4th slot.

Also Confirmed Clan friend

5 more Accounts all Gone - 4th slot

Snedex
My Fourth slot has gone

silent000
Haha, there goes my xbow PE :cool: i was just about to build some weapons ;)

cgotheridge
11-12-07, 17:20
same for me led droner, dont know about my unactivated account tho!!

l8m0n
11-12-07, 17:20
Yeah 4th gone also, both act's

Trivaldi
11-12-07, 17:21
Threads merged, stickied and forwarded to the office.

Everyone please sit tight, i'm sure someone will be along with more information as and when it is available.

Triv

cgotheridge
11-12-07, 17:28
I know its common sense but nobody try and make a character in that slot as that would just cause problems.

msressi
11-12-07, 17:34
On alll accountsthe 4th runner has vanished
This however seems to only effect Terra

Same is to be reported for Dr J Zoidberg as well as NzNz 8|

Trivaldi
11-12-07, 17:38
Please do not spam this thread, all unrelevant posts will be removed without warning or notice.

Official Announcement: http://forum.neocron.com/announcement.php?f=2&announcementid=374

Triv

tie4
11-12-07, 17:42
Confirmed,2 accounts 4th slot gone

boreal
11-12-07, 18:09
Ether is my max tank or my new (but near capped) rifle who is gonna miss...

im happy to not have reactivated right now !!! will wait and then when it will be fix i will reactivate my account !!!!

buy ans girls IM BACK !!!!

Voodoo_Magic
11-12-07, 18:31
On topic this time, sorry Trav ;p

Has anyone actually tried to reroll a char onto there 4th since his bug? Or make a char w/e

(*cough*rollback)

Matthew.v.smith
11-12-07, 18:38
Damn, and I'd just finished downloading the new Patch as well :p

Yup, even I've decided to check this out again, the thought of NC going back to it's roots was just too much to resist ^_^

Voodoo_Magic
11-12-07, 18:40
Damn, and I'd just finished downloading the new Patch as well :p

Yup, even I've decided to check this out again, the thought of NC going back to it's roots was just too much to resist ^_^

ot.. dont delete, im to lazy to PM

Invinci is on your acc i think... So least its already active lol

jini
11-12-07, 18:42
This is clearly a conspiracy of Nabbl, to be able to defeat me in 1-1 duels...

Matthew.v.smith
11-12-07, 18:52
ot.. dont delete, im to lazy to PM

Invinci is on your acc i think... So least its already active lol

Thanks for the heads up, but I was already aware :P
He's pretty much the account holder now ^^

Well, sorta, but you get the idea, as long as I don't die and stuff, he's generally happy xD

Dead Bodies
11-12-07, 19:00
both slots are gone on my accounts.... Please dont roll back more then 12 hours i just moved over 13,000 items from oz sec to Tg caynon, ill cry if i have to do it again....

GoLaserEyes
11-12-07, 19:04
4th Slot on my Acc gone, Charname: Vincent Scam Jr.

William Antrim
11-12-07, 19:21
Terra is down so I cant check my accounts tbh.

I hope there is no rollback though as I got my f- crossbow last night.

L0KI
11-12-07, 19:35
Terra is down so I cant check my accounts tbh.

I hope there is no rollback though as I got my f- crossbow last night.

I spent 4 hours recapping dex, lomming com, setting things up...

Pouet gave me a new libby, and I made a setup that worked. Even ganked a few people. Rollback definitely ftl.

Proxy
11-12-07, 19:58
Coming up on 3 hours since the first reports of the problem.

No news except for the "we're looking into it"-announcement yet? :)

L0KI
11-12-07, 20:01
Give them a break.

They have been on the ball with the patch, and the hotfix that followed immediately after.

I'm sure what they are doing is trying to fix the problem without having to roll back - which requires patience on our part. After all, a roll back is a last resort.

SnowCrash
11-12-07, 20:16
We apologize for the long downtime but the problem with the database is trickier than expected.

Proxy
11-12-07, 20:18
I'm just curious about what the problem really is and if someone could give a rough estimate of the time required to fix it, that's all...

I'm not saying someone needs to spend half their time posting here and the other half fixing the problem.

Who said anything about a rollback? 8|

EDIT: Heh, Snow got in before me. Cheers, shows you're still alive on the other end at least... :D

Castr0
11-12-07, 20:28
Will we be able to play tonight ? Do we have to wait in front of comp waiting for Neocron because it could be up in any forwarding minute ?
Or can we do something else more useful because it will take a long time ?

(I prefer you telling me : "It will take 4 more hours" and it actually will; than you telling me : "It will be up in 10 minutes" and the server being up in 1 hour or 2 hours only)

keeiL
11-12-07, 20:44
Will we be able to play tonight ? Do we have to wait in front of comp waiting for Neocron because it could be up in any forwarding minute ?
Or can we do something else more useful because it will take a long time ?

(I prefer you telling me : "It will take 4 more hours" and it actually will; than you telling me : "It will be up in 10 minutes" and the server being up in 1 hour or 2 hours only)

I hope you got a life besides playing neocron. Maby stop stearing on the monitor and wait for server come back online. And Im pritty sure, if they new how long time it will take to fix this problem, they would tell us.

Proxy
11-12-07, 21:09
According to the announcement, the server's back up with restored characters. And no rollback was made! Huzzah for you all over there at Reakktor! :)

Faid
12-12-07, 03:20
I have all my chars, but I just got home :p

Lord Black
16-12-07, 00:03
I have my for chars in terra but all my stuff Gone :eek:

Trivaldi
17-12-07, 17:16
As this issue seems to have passed this thread is now closed, for those who still have missing characters in their fourth slot please contact helpdesk@neocron.com with your account and character name and they will reconnect your character to your account.

Please title e-mails as "Terra: 4th Slot Character Issue".

Character information has not been lost a reconnection simply needs to be made between character and account data. This thread will remain stuck untill 24th of December.

Triv