PDA

View Full Version : Patch #167 & #168 Notes

Thanatos
10-12-07, 15:29
[GENERAL INFORMATION]

Due to several changes to the game world, all game zones had to be reset. This means that the respawn of NPCs can take some time after the application of the patch. Due to this delayed respawn, it can happen that some missions are not starting at once. We ask you for your patience if you encounter this problem and will do our best to minimize this delay. Please contact the Gamemaster team via the support system if you notice any missing NPCs.

Please use this thread to discuss the changes and report any bugs you might encounter during play and avoid any unnecessary comments or spam.

[GAMEWORLD]

Dome of York
-All Shops and NPCs have been removed
-All Gene Replicators have been removed, except for one in the City Center
-The DoY sectors 1,3,5,7 and 9 are now PvE Dungeon sectors with according zone rules
-The DoY sectors 2,4,8 and 10 are now PvP Battlefields with according zone rules
-The former DoY City Center has been renamed to Secured DoY City Center and is now a safe zone with the last remaining active GR in the Dome of York
-The former DoY faction headquarters have been abandoned by their factions and are now PvP Battlefields with according zone rules
-Reprogrammed Copbots, that react on drawn weapons, have been placed at the Zone borders to the City Center in the neighbor sectors
-All DoY low- and mid-level dungeons have been relocated to the Outzone sectors
-The former DoY dungeon zones in the new PvE sectors have been converted into high level dungeons
-The Tiki Tornado Club has been moved to Pepper Park Sec-2
-The Electric Vibes Club has been moved to the Outzone Station

Neocron
-All Screaming Horse guards have been removed from the Neocron city sectors.
-As replacement for the Screaming Horse guards in non-safe zones, Copbots that only react to drawn weapons have been placed at zone borders, Gene Replicators and apartment entrances The density of Copbots decreases the farther away from the city center you are.
-Copbots in safe-zones are no longer reacting to faction sympathy but still react to negative Soullight

Faction Headquarters
-The former DoY faction headquarters have been abandoned and the new headquarters can be found at the following locations:

Crahn - Brotherhood of Crahn Monastery in Pepper Park Sec-3[/FONT]
Tsunami - Tsunami Syndicate Headquarters in Pepper Park Sec-1[/FONT]
Black Dragon - Black Dragon Clan Headquarters in Pepper Park Sec-2[/FONT]
Fallen Angels - Fallen Angels Tech Core in Tech Haven Sec-2[/FONT]
Twilight Guardian - TG HQ in Canyon Facility[/FONT]

Apartments
-All DoY apartment entrances have been closed down and relocated to the new Outzone Apartment Complex, which is accessible via Outzone Station. This includes all Starter, Standard and Clan apartments created prior to the application of the content update
-Newly created starter apartments of TG and FA are now located in the Outzone Apartment complex. BD, TS and Crahn starter apartments are located in Pepper Park.
-Newly created DoY style apartments are now located in the new Outzone Apartment Complex
-Newly created Clan apartments of the former DoY factions are now located as following:

Pepper[/FONT] Park: Brotherhood of Crahn, Tsunami Syndicate and Black Dragon
Tech Haven: Fallen Angels[/FONT]
Canyon Facility: Twilight Guardian[/FONT]
-The mechanism preventing runners from activating apartment GRs in enemy territory has been deactivated

Tech Haven
-Tech Haven Sector 1,2 and 3 are no longer safe. The according zone rules are City Sector. Fallen Angels security bots and turrets were not dispatched in all areas of Tech Haven to allow non-FA players to access the mission NPCs located all over Tech Haven. The main entrance is guarded by security turrets, while it is still possible to access Tech Haven via the entrance at Tech Haven Sec-3.
-Gene Replicators, apartment entrances and designated trading areas are protected by “Reprogrammed Copbots” that only react on drawn weapons in order to uphold basic security
-The new Fallen Angels Headquarter, accessible via Tech Haven Sec-2 is a safe zone and additionally protected by Fallen Angels Security Bots and Turrets.

Miscellaneous
-A bug that was deactivating the weather including the seasonal changes has been fixed
-The spawn density in the DoY tunnels has been reduced

[FACTIONS]

The faction relationships have been adjusted and are now closer to the old Neocron 1 relationships

http://ng.neocron.com/fileadmin/nc21_downloads/factions.JPG

F = Friendly
E = Enemy
N = Neutral

[PVE]

Adjustments have been made based on the PvE discussions with the community
-The money reward for killing Monsters/NPCs has been raised by 20%
-The health values of Monster/NPCs have been adjusted according to their class:

Level 1 - 31 [/FONT] -> -40 %
Level 32 – 63 [/FONT] -> -40 %
Level 64 – 95 [/FONT] -> -20 %
Level 96 – 128 [/FONT] -> -20 %
-The damage output of Monsters/NPCs has been adjusted according to their class:

Level 1 - 31 [/FONT] -> -33 %
Level 32 – 63 [/FONT] -> -20 %
Level 64 – 95 [/FONT] -> -20 %
Level 96 – 128 [/FONT] -> unchanged
-The Aggressor and Aggressor Captain have been rebalanced
-The attack range of Spiderbots has been reduced
-The broken DoY Assault Units have been removed from the game

[WEAPONS]

-Shot radius of WoC Crossbow Pistol reduced to disable hits even if you miss the target
-A bug that made it possible to kill drones with the damage boost psi module has been fixed
-Reduced range for weapon based NPCs
-Reduced range for 'CopBot Plasma Rifle'
-Burst weapons have received a damage bonus

[LOOT]

-The rare part drop has been removed for following NPCs/Monsters:

Juggernaut Warbots F-Type, L-Type, R-Type, FX-15, LX-15 and RX-15[/FONT]
Experimental and Prototype Ceres Troopers[/FONT]
Genotoxic Parasites, Slugger and Crawler[/FONT]
MC5 Security Officer[/FONT]
Regant Soldier, Trooper, Scout, Corporal, Warrior and Commander[/FONT]

[MISSIONS]

-The DoY starter missions have been deactivated. All players, regardless of their faction, are now receiving the NC starter missions but with their faction specific Mister Jones. The HQ registration part in the dialog has been removed
-Added new mission in the DoY City Center to obtain three new WoC weapons
-Several high level missions have been adjusted according to the evacuation of the Dome of York
-All epic runs have been adjusted to the changes of the DoY factions move to Neocron city.
-All epic missions requiring the killing of other runners or random faction NPCs have been changed to killing specific, level-appropriate faction NPCs
-Most NPC kill targets have had their character level and weapons adjusted to match the difficulty of the according epic run.
-Overhauled the epic scripts in general, fixing many small errors.

[H.U.D.]
-The list of temporary effects (i.e. DoT-Fire) is now sorted and combines equal dot types - an index shows how much effects you have. The HUD shows the shortest effect

[MISC]
-DoY-Specific vendors and smugglers have been relocated to various locations in Pepper Park, Outzone Station and the Canyon Facility.
-A bug causing player belts being dropped in Battlefield zones has been fixed
-A bug causing players losing sympathy in Battlefield zones has been fixed
-Fixed wrong model for Tunnel Y-Trooper

[UPDATE] Patch #168
- fixed an issue that prevented the reloading of weapons

L0KI
10-12-07, 15:37
My god. What an amazing patch

- Particularly LOVE the PVE changes, and boost to burst weapons.

YES! The Slasher setup I have been using might actually be viable now :)

Ishmael/Mystic
10-12-07, 15:39

touch me im dreaming, looks all nice. Going to have to see what these 3 new woc weapons r (PINK CS PINK CS PINK CS!!)

Tratos
10-12-07, 15:40
I have to say, that is a fantastic set of patch notes, new WoC weapons, new quests, great Epic Run fixes/continuity updates, TH raid-able from community input, nice COPBOT/guard changes (Haha, die Screaming Horse - my most hated implementation!).

Great work KK and the rest of the NC team!

MY only problem - i have assignments due :(!! :p

Judge
10-12-07, 15:42
Oooh... please say that my beloved Liberator is now viable again.

Dribble Joy
10-12-07, 15:42
-The Tiki Tornado Club has been moved to Pepper Park Sec-2
Spangly.

-The Electric Vibes Club has been moved to the Outzone Station
Whee.

Neocron
-All Screaming Horse guards have been removed from the Neocron city sectors.

-As replacement for the Screaming Horse guards in non-safe zones, Copbots that only react to drawn weapons have been placed at zone borders, Gene Replicators and apartment entrances The density of Copbots decreases the farther away from the city center you are.
-Copbots in safe-zones are no longer reacting to faction sympathy but still react to negative Soullight
WOOT!!!

-The mechanism preventing runners from activating apartment GRs in enemy territory has been deactivated
This I don't like, it means MB will be a pain in the arse again.

Tech Haven
-Tech Haven Sector 1,2 and 3 are no longer safe. The according zone rules are City Sector. Fallen Angels security bots and turrets were not dispatched in all areas of Tech Haven to allow non-FA players to access the mission NPCs located all over Tech Haven. The main entrance is guarded by security turrets, while it is still possible to access Tech Haven via the entrance at Tech Haven Sec-3.
Sex.

Miscellaneous
-A bug that was deactivating the weather including the seasonal changes has been fixed
Finally! :D

http://ng.neocron.com/fileadmin/nc21_downloads/factions.JPG
I still don't like the fact CM isn't more neutral, but I understand with the current symp/SL system it can't really be any other way.

-The money reward for killing Monsters/NPCs has been raised by 20%
Huzzah.

-The health values of Monster/NPCs have been adjusted according to their class:
oLevel 1 - 31 -> -40 %
oLevel 32 – 63 -> -40 %
oLevel 64 – 95 -> -20 %
oLevel 96 – 128 -> -20 %
-The damage output of Monsters/NPCs has been adjusted according to their class:
oLevel 1 - 31 -> -33 %
oLevel 32 – 63 -> -20 %
oLevel 64 – 95 -> -20 %
oLevel 96 – 128 -> unchanged
I'm not sure if these are big enough, especially on some mobs like WBs.

-The broken DoY Assault Units have been removed from the game
:D

-Shot radius of WoC Crossbow Pistol reduced to disable hits even if you miss the target
And the dmg?

NNF NNF NNF!!
Sex in your naughty holes :D.

-The rare part drop has been removed for following NPCs/Monsters:
oJuggernaut Warbots F-Type, L-Type, R-Type, FX-15, LX-15 and RX-15
oExperimental and Prototype Ceres Troopers
oGenotoxic Parasites, Slugger and Crawler
oMC5 Security Officer
oRegant Soldier, Trooper, Scout, Corporal, Warrior and Commander
Cool. Increases in other areas?

-Added new mission in the DoY City Center to obtain three new WoC weapons
OOhhh.....

-Overhauled the epic scripts in general, fixing many small errors.
Finally :).

[H.U.D.]
-The list of temporary effects (i.e. DoT-Fire) is now sorted and combines equal dot types - an index shows how much effects you have. The HUD shows the shortest effect
Excellent.

All good stuff in general, will need time to test of course :).

Tickles
10-12-07, 15:45
ftp://ftp.neocron.com/nc2retail/cp000167.pat

Link for patch download for those who want it now.

Cheers KK!!

Rob01m
10-12-07, 15:47
Looks excellent! :D

I hope the PvE changes will be enough, but at any rate, it will be better than it was in 166. :cool: We can always discuss that further in the balancing thread should the need arise.

TicketInspector
10-12-07, 15:47
sex kthxplop

L0KI
10-12-07, 15:49
DJ get's her (his) judge back! She (he) will be happy once again!

Great news on the Crosswbow. Anyone can be good with that thing.

Hoder
10-12-07, 15:50
I knew you'd like it :)

As the first line of the notes said, the NPCs may be a little slow at first (AND A LOT HAVE MOVED!), so please don't make ingame GM tickets until you've had a thorough look around first. Leave the zone and reset if necessary.

Explore the world again to find old and new stuff and have fun :)

Nidhogg
10-12-07, 15:51
He did, you know. ;)

N

Archtemplar
10-12-07, 15:53
New WoC?

Please dont be PC or RC :o

Everything looks nice, no rare drops from dungeon mobs may cause ppl to hunt warbee again... No adjustment to melee? :(

Oh well, looks good, after exams i'll see about re-subbing.

Tickles
10-12-07, 15:59
Mmm yeh i'm hoping the new WoC is melee... I really need some loving on Equinox :angel:

Either that or gimme a 5% damage increase! :(

William Antrim
10-12-07, 15:59
My only question is about the rare part drop?

If youre taking the rare parts out of the caves (which you have done) I presume you are putting them back into the "real world". I mean last time I checked the only mobs I can think of who will now drop rares are Warbot Titans and Grim Chasers/Persecutors.

I dont think the sandcrawlers and the poison worms etc drop them. Do the snakes in the Graves drop them also? What about Chaos minions in the chaos cave?

Can we please have a little clarification on this point as it will be essential to the PvE community and all the people still trying to get a Creed or Devourer etc.

Other than that I fucking love this patch! I cannot wait to get home and have a butchers at it.

P.s thank you for taking my ideas seriously and implementing them (with regards to Doy I mean).

Tymoscience
10-12-07, 16:00
Excellent for the rare parts.

And only 3 new Woc weapons ...

So a good patch .. but we hope more Woc stuff !!

Rob01m
10-12-07, 16:05
My only question is about the rare part drop?

If youre taking the rare parts out of the caves (which you have done) I presume you are putting them back into the "real world". I mean last time I checked the only mobs I can think of who will now drop rares are Warbot Titans and Grim Chasers/Persecutors.

I dont think the sandcrawlers and the poison worms etc drop them. Do the snakes in the Graves drop them also? What about Chaos minions in the chaos cave?

Can we please have a little clarification on this point as it will be essential to the PvE community and all the people still trying to get a Creed or Devourer etc.

Don't the steppes brute like mobs drop them too? Or hoverbombers?

I wonder about this as well. AFAIK the snakes and chaos mobs never did drop rares (except for the 120/120 boss), but then I've been out of the game lately. The reason everyone farmed rares in Regants and such was because the wasteland mobs were too tough. With that being changed, there might not be a reason to have every Regants monster drop rares, so it's more in line with other caves. I mean in a cave you ususally get tons of mobs that die, having rares drop on all of them isn't the best thing IMO. ;) It was our only option in 166 though.

Hopefully, wasteland hunting will be better now.

William Antrim
10-12-07, 16:09
I forgot the Decayed jobs yeah, youre right. Its just I dont want to see it just be warbots near chester where everyone goes. It would be nice to spread people back out all over the place.

Good to see the new woc weapons too! I sincerely hope that one is a PPU weapon.

L0KI
10-12-07, 16:10

He did, you know. ;)

N

Am I missing something chaps? :wtf:

Either you said that when I was whining about the patch, or I know you via game/vent....... Either way, I'm confused. Unless it's not aimed at me at all... and you quoted me for no particular reason. :confused:

Nidhogg
10-12-07, 16:19
I was referring to Hoder's now famous post from a few weeks back saying that the patch really did exist and that it was teh hott. ;)

N

nEo-1664
10-12-07, 16:21
Must admit, I haven't played in a while, but I have been keeping track roughly from regularly visiting the forums, chatting to people etc.

All I can say about this patch is yes, maybe a little over due, but fuck me it looks like its worth the wait! Just wish there could be a little more communication, but that is another point and not for this thread :angel:

Well done KK!! Sums it up really :)

aKe`cj
10-12-07, 16:28
For those who cant login yet, here is the: Outgame Patch Preview (http://forum.neocron.com/index.php?styleid=11) http://forum.neocron.com/images/icons/icon14.gif ;)

Brammers
10-12-07, 16:28
WOW! I've somehow come down with a stinking cold, I think this goes a long way to curing it!

GoLaserEyes
10-12-07, 16:31
About the rare parts: I've been one of the few (mostly thanks to the fact I am a Rifle Spy) who were still hunting in the wastes before this patch.

Not only WB Titans are dropping Rare Parts - Hoverbombers / Eyes also drop them. There are a few other mobs that drop rare parts too, but I don't want to spoil too much here.

Just look out for other high tech units inhabiting the wastes. Too bad most of my hunting spots are going to see some overpopulation now :b

[edit]
Oh and if it was for me, WBs and Hover Units were challenging but far away from being too difficult to break - but thats just my opinion :)

The patch is just amazing and I love to see that this great game finally gets some love again. Good job KK.

Apocalypsox
10-12-07, 16:38
Holy shit. Didn't expect this for another week. TO BATTLEDOME, AWAYYYYY!

Time to hunt me some warbies for the first time in damn near a year.

aKe`cj
10-12-07, 16:41
WOW! I've somehow come down with a stinking cold, I think this goes a long way to curing it!

lucky git

silent000
10-12-07, 16:49
Well much love to you all :cool:

jini
10-12-07, 17:00
[WEAPONS]

Omg! I'll only stick to that!
Finally skill is returning after 1 year of dev burning!! devourer is out, CS is back...
At last my 4 years of training with FL will finally get the reward they deserve :p And the revenge of the CS tank as well...
This patch looks like a glimpse to the past, but I still need to swallow the rest of it ... Oh and before I forget, Crossbow is a burst gun isnt it?

Dribble Joy
10-12-07, 17:00
Oh and if it was for me, WBs and Hover Units were challenging but far away from being too difficult to break - but thats just my opinion :)
Well you did mention you were a rifler. Melee or pistol users had real problems against them.

Brammers
10-12-07, 17:01
ftp://ftp.neocron.com/nc2retail/cp000167.pat

Link for patch download for those who want it now.

Cheers KK!!

And the patch is also Mirrored at the THN - http://www.techhaven.org/downloads/task,doc_details/gid,132/

Matanius
10-12-07, 17:09
Omg! I'll only stick to that!
Finally skill is returning after 1 year of dev burning!! devourer is out, CS is back...
At last my 4 years of training with FL will finally get the reward they deserve :p And the revenge of the CS tank as well... Errmmmm...was it not you that was saying that all weapons were balanced anyway?

P.S. Great patch guys! :D

L0KI
10-12-07, 17:11
Errmmmm...was it not you that was saying that all weapons were balanced anyway?

Lol. :lol:

William Antrim
10-12-07, 17:13

Its a new week now, he has something different to say. :lol:

Yeah the only problem with the hoverbots is when they come down on a tree and you cant hack them.... That blows.

Matanius
10-12-07, 17:14
OK, on vent with the eXL guys, and they're telling me that there seems to be a problem with reloading. It seems that guns don't reload automatically, although it can still be done manually. It seems to be all guns too :P

On a side note, I was told by Andy (Cream Cracker) to tell everyone that he got the first kill on the server! He pre-loaded the patch, got in as the servers came back on and found out that he logged out in TH (we are TT) and saw Pantho right in front of him....Pantho was soon dead :p

Its a new week now, he has something different to say. :lol: lol

Yeah the only problem with the hoverbots is when they come down on a tree and you cant hack them.... That blows. Aye, used to do my nut in that did.

jini
10-12-07, 17:21

If you want to start a gun conversation mat, be my guest.
In which case I have also said CLEARLY that FL was also more powerfull BEFORE the patch, provided you could hit... in case you forgot

Tymoscience
10-12-07, 17:22
French Translation of The Patch Note

[INFORMATION GENERALE]

A cause d’un changement important du monde de néocron, toutes les zones de jeux ont été remise à zero. Cela signifie que le repop des NPC va prendre du temps après l’application du patch. A cause de ce délai de repop, il peut arriver que certaines missions ne soit pas disponible tout de suite. Nous vous demandons d’être patient si vous rencontrez ce problème et nous ferons de notre mieux pour minimiser ce délai. S’il vous plait contactez un GM via le système de support si vous remarquez l’absence d’un NPC.

Please use this thread to discuss the changes and report any bugs you might encounter during play and avoid any unnecessary comments or spam.
S’il vous plait, utilisez ce fil de discussion pour rapporter des bugs que vous rencontreriez pendant votre séance de jeu, et ne postez pas des commentaires inutiles ou du spam.

[GAMEWORLD]

Dome of York
- Tous les vendeurs et les NPC ont été enlevés.
- Tous les GR ont été enlevé, excepté celui du City Center.
- Les secteurs DOY 1, 3, 5, 7 et 9 sont maintenant des caves PVE avec des règles de zone en rapport.
- Les secteurs DOY 2, 4, 8 et 10 sont maintenant des zones de PVP avec des règles de zone en rapport.
- L’ancien DoY City Center a été renommé en Secured DoY City Center et est maintenant une zone safe avec le seul GR encore actif au Dome of York
- L’ancien DoY faction headquarters a été abandonné par leurs factions et est maintenant une zone PvP avec les règles en accord
-Les Reprogrammed Copbots, qui réagissent quand une arme est sortie, ont été placé aux bords des zones voisines du City Center.
- Les caves Low et Mid du Doy ont été placés en OutZone.
- Les anciennes zones DoY dans les nouveaux secteurs PvE ont étés converties en zone très haut niveau.
- Le club « Tiki Tornado Club » a été placé à Pepper-Sec 2.
- Le club « Electric Vibes Club » a été placé à l’Outzone station

Néocron
-Tous les gardes « ridicules » ont été enlevés des secteurs de Néocron.
- En remplacement de ces gardes « ridicules » en zone non safe, des CopBots qui ne réagissent que si l’on sort une arme ont été mis en place aux bords de ces zones, à coté des GR et devant les entrées des appartements. Plus on s’éloigne du centre de la cité, plus la densité des CopBots diminue.
- Les CopBots dans les zones Safe ne réagissent plus à la sympathie de faction mais ils réagissent toujours face aux Soullight négatives.
Quartier général de Faction
- Les anciens QG de faction ont été abandonné et vous pouvez trouver désormais les QG dans les secteurs suivant :
Crahn - Brotherhood of Crahn Monastery à Pepper Park Sec-3
Tsunami - Tsunami Syndicate Headquarters à Pepper Park Sec-1
Black Dragon - Black Dragon Clan Headquarters à Pepper Park Sec-2
Fallen Angels - Fallen Angels Tech Core à Tech Haven Sec-2
Twilight Guardian - TG HQ au Canyon Facility
Appartements
- Toutes les entrées d’appartement du DoY ont été fermées et replacé dans le nouveau complexe d’appartement de l’Outzone, qui est accessible depuis Outzone Subway Station. Ce la inclus tous les appartements de départ, les appartements standard ainsi que ceux de clan créé avant le patch.
- Les appartements TG et FA de départ nouvellement créés sont maintenant dans le complexe d’appartement d’OutZone. BD, TS et Crahn sont placé à Pepper-Park.
- Les nouveaux appartements style DoY sont maintenant dans le complexe d’appartement d’OutZone.
- Les appartements de clan nouvellement crées des anciennes factions DoY sont maintenant placé comme ci-dessous :
Pepper Park: Brotherhood of Crahn, Tsunami Syndicate et Black Dragon
Tech Haven: Fallen Angels
Canyon Facility: Twilight Guardian
- Le mécanisme empêchant les joueurs d’activer un GR d’appartement en zone ennemi est désactivé.

Tech Haven
-Tech Haven Secteur 1, 2 et 3 ne sont plus des zones safe. Les gardes et les tourelles FA ont été placé de sorte que les joueurs non FA puisse toujours prendre les missions. L’entrée principale (Tech Haven 1) est gardée par des tourelles de sécurité, il est toujours possible d’y accéder par l’autre entrée (tech-haven 3).
- Les GR, entrée d’appartement et certaines zone de vente sont protégés par des CopBots reprogrammés qui ne réagissent que si une arme est sortie.
- Le nouveau QG Fallen Angels est accessible par le secteur Tech-Haven 2, c’est une zone safe et qui plus est protégée par des Fallen Angels Security Bots et tourelles.
Miscellaneous
- Un bug sur la gestion du climat a été fixé.
- La densité des mobs a été réduites dans les DoY tunnels

[FACTIONS]

Les relations entres factions ont été ajustés et sont maintenant plus proche de celle de Néocron 1.

F = Amis
E = Ennemi
N = Neutre

[PVE]

Les ajustements ont été fait en prenant en compte l’avis de la communauté.
-La récompense pécuniaire lorsque l’on tue un NPC a été augmenté de 20%
-La quantité de point de vie des NPC a été ajustée selon leurs niveaux :
Niveau 1 - 31 -> -40 %
Niveau 32 – 63 -> -40 %
Niveau 64 – 95 -> -20 %
Niveau 96 – 128 -> -20 %
- Le dégât des NPC a été ajusté selon leur niveaux :
Niveau 1 - 31 -> -33 %
Niveau 32 – 63 -> -20 %
Niveau 64 – 95 -> -20 %
Niveau 96 – 128 [/FONT] -> Pas de Changement
- Les Agressor et Agressor Captain ont été rééquilibrés.
- La portée d’attaque des SpiderBot a été réduite.
- Les broken DoY Assault Units ont été enlevés du jeu.

[WEAPONS]

-La visée de la CrossBow a été réduite pour éviter qu’on ne touche meme si on rate la cible.
-Il n’est plus possible de détruire un drone en utilisant le sort Damage Boost.
- La portée des armes basées sur les NPC a été réduite.
- Réduction de la portée du 'CopBot Plasma Rifle'
-Les armes de type Burst weapons ont reçu un bonus au dégât.

[LOOT]

-Les Rares Parts ont été enlevées des mobs suivants :
Juggernaut Warbots F-Type, L-Type, R-Type, FX-15, LX-15 and RX-15
Experimental et Prototype Ceres Troopers
Genotoxic Parasites, Slugger et Crawler
MC5 Security Officer
Regant Soldier, Trooper, Scout, Corporal, Warrior et Commander

[MISSIONS]

- Les missions de départ du DoY ont été désactivées. Tous les joueurs, en fonction de leur faction, peuvent maintenant effectué les missions de départ de NC, mais avec le Mr Jones spécifique à leur faction. La phase d’enregistrement au QG a été désactivé.
- Une nouvelle mission au DoY City Center pour obtenir 3 nouvelles armes WOC.
- Quelques missions de haut niveau ont été ajustées en rapport avec l’évacuation du Dome.
- Toutes les quêtes épiques ont été ajustées pour être en accord avec le déménagement des factions DoY vers NC.
- Toutes les quêtes épiques requièrent maintenant de tuer un joueur ennemi ou un NPC ennemi d’un niveau en rapport avec le notre.
-La plupart des NPC que l’ont doit tuer dans les quêtes ont été réajusté pour mieux coller avec le niveau de la quête.
- Nous avons revu les scripts des quêtes en général et corrigé beaucoup de petits bugs.

[H.U.D.]
- La liste des effets temporaire (Dot poison ou feu) sont maintenant classé et combiné par meme type. Une indication nous précisera combien de dot de meme type nous subissons et la barre du DoT indiquera le dot le moins long.

[MISC]
-Les vendeurs et contrebandiers spécifique au DoY ont été relocalisés sur NC
- Le bug qui nous faisait perdre une belt en zone d’OP a été corrigé.
- Le bug qui nous faisait perdre de la sympathie de faction en zone d’OP a été corrigé.
- Le model 3d pour le NPC Tunnel Y-Trooper a été refait.

Nidhogg
10-12-07, 17:30
French Translation of The Patch Note
Thanks for that!

N

Brammers
10-12-07, 17:30
Ok some bugs - Guns (Tested Healing Light) doesn't want to automactically reload.
The Drone Racetrack entrance has vanished in TH2.

L0KI
10-12-07, 17:32
Ok some bugs - Guns (Tested Healing Light) doesn't want to automactically reload.

Have you tested any other guns? or just the HL?

Ill test when I can... but the patch broke my install.
I am reinstalling on my works PC.... lol :)

William Antrim
10-12-07, 17:42
Thanks for that!

N

You should've said "Merci beaucoup!"

W

GOD DAMNIT I CANT WAIT TO GET HOME!!!!!

Nidhogg
10-12-07, 17:43
Thanks for the feedback so far. We're looking into the reload issue.

N

silent000
10-12-07, 17:57
Thanks for the feedback so far. We're looking into the reload issue.

N

Tasty my good fellow! other than that i see no errors at all at the moment :cool:

Dribble Joy
10-12-07, 17:58
My nanite heal tool does reload, but my Judge doesn't.

Apocalypsox
10-12-07, 18:01
no weapon ive tested reloads (All higher level rifles)
the display of your primary weapon on your back is slightly bugged. You can pull out your primary and it still appears on your back, but then disappears when you holster the weapon.

And i must say, i think im liking the new NEXT faction alignment.

Dead Bodies
10-12-07, 18:10
-Reduced range for 'CopBot Plasma Rifle'

#1. WHy? are u going to let me have it back?

#2. YAY cs is viable now!

L0KI
10-12-07, 18:17
Cant find any bugs, other than what brammers has already mentioned.

Snedex
10-12-07, 18:17
Much love to the devs

Archtemplar
10-12-07, 18:19
And i must say, i think im liking the new NEXT faction alignment.

8| Theyre more neutral than CM!

Proxy
10-12-07, 18:21
Sneaky monk-buff: Remove everyone elses ability to reload :p

Tiberious
10-12-07, 18:24
Well KK I must hand it to you, this looks like one kickass patch, I can see why it took "a little while" longer than anticipated ;p

Good job :D

SorkZmok
10-12-07, 18:29
Oh god, awesome.

Now to get home and find my NC install. :lol:

Jodo
10-12-07, 18:31
The reload bug seems to pop up after new patches sometimes, it can also (rarely) happen at other times.

Nice patch guys, very exciting.

SnowCrash
10-12-07, 18:36
The servers will be shut down to apply a hotfix for the reload issues at 06:00 PM CET for about 30 Minutes.

Rob01m
10-12-07, 18:36
Apparently they found the problem. Server coming down for a hotfix in about 15min.

EDIT: Snuck in before me! :p

L0KI
10-12-07, 18:46
Oh god, awesome.

Now to get home and find my NC install. :lol:

Nice one dude!

(Black Dragon) ;)

EDIT - Been in, tested what I can. Now Ive finished work and Im out for the night. How supremely gay.

See you all 2moro (I feel a day off coming...)

Hoder
10-12-07, 18:53
The Drone Racetrack entrance has vanished in TH2.
I'll take care of that as soon as the servers are up again. There will probably be a few tables and chairs here and there that I'll need to replace again.

Oh, and I'll have to remake those plaza 1 benches again.. now that the tradeskillers will be back there, the punters will need somewhere to sit.

Rob01m
10-12-07, 18:54
I'll take care of that as soon as the servers are up again. There will probably be a few tables and chairs here and there that I'll need to replace again.

Oh, and I'll have to remake those bloody plaza 1 benches again.. now that the tradeskillers will be back there, they'll need somewhere to sit.

Got that right. ;)

Dead Bodies
10-12-07, 19:02
Oh, and I'll have to remake those plaza 1 benches again.. now that the tradeskillers will be back there, the punters will need somewhere to sit.

Hey you started there too!!

Only bug i found besides RELOAD....

It seems to be a wepon bug maby in combonation with the GFX/RELOAD bug. when you pull out gun it shows as put away when you put it away it shows as out so when zoning say from pp1 to p3 with you gun out makes the copbots think your having your gun out and it can take many many relogs / zones to get to to reset. i ALMOST died but im uber tankie :)

ashley watts
10-12-07, 19:09
I've erupted !

Dead Bodies
10-12-07, 19:10
I've erupted !

Your too late I have already soiled my panties twice, and got fresh ones back on already. get up to speed watts!

StevenJ
10-12-07, 19:16
I'm seriously impressed - more than worth the wait, this patch seemed to have everything, there was one apparent bug, and you nailed that within 2 hours. That's cracking work!

If I was in Germany, and hadn't spent a small fortune on drink over this past weekend anyhow, I'd sent a crate of beer around for you!

Well done :D

Apocalypsox
10-12-07, 19:17
Your too late I have already soiled my panties twice, and got fresh ones back on already. get up to speed watts!

...ive had to replace my powerarmor three times already...not a pleasant experience to cream yourself when you realize your actually viable in a fight again. (GO GO DISRUPTOR OF DOOOOOM!) ...(And my sexy FL. Cant forget the FL.)

SnowCrash
10-12-07, 19:19
The hot fix has been applied and the servers are back online. Have fun!

Ziomens
10-12-07, 19:21
good job !

i hope dont die on cardiac infarction after login ;)

i dont remember where logout ... its maybe hot tech heaven
:angel:

ColdKiss
10-12-07, 19:41
Oh my good god.
Since I started playing Neocron 1, this are the first patch notes were I can say: Good job! I am glad that I play again after all these year. Keep going!

Hoder
10-12-07, 19:46
Actually, Radaway beat me to it... thanks, Rad :)

danmalone
10-12-07, 20:52
well then.... now i see why you held back on announcing what was in the patch and when it was coming. It appears that most things people have sggested over the past few months/years, have been taken into account. If u had advertised sum of this stiff then didnt manage to pull it off ( its ok, i had faith in u all ;) ) then there would have a lot of sad faces.

Well done KK, i aint even logged on and patched up yet so ill leave it at that i wanna play :cool:

Abdulklappstuhl
10-12-07, 20:58
I didnt read the complete Thread!

Maybe someone posted this problem already or maybe i am just stupid but...

if u jump into the water in the Outzone appartment complex 2, u cant get out of it!

Thx

Archtemplar
10-12-07, 21:06
I love how rares are in the wastes, this'll draw out ppl to snipe :angel:

Can anyone comment on the viability of burst weapons?

Judge
10-12-07, 21:14
I've heard mutterings that they're certainly valid... some people were saying that the Liberator is overpowered even.

Dribble Joy
10-12-07, 21:17
From what I've seen, the Judge isn't as powerful as the xbow still, but I haven't tested it fully. Besides, the xbow is still overpowered.

Kanedax
10-12-07, 21:44
Mother of god im happy with this patch, Pain Easer rocks again, spiderbots and aggies got nerfed, :D great job devs, this is just what this game needed!

Zheo
10-12-07, 21:56
Sad to see woc weapons are two rifles and some "Backup gun" probably rifle or pistol I am VERY disappointed, That bring us to like 5 woc rifles... 1 woc cannon, nothing for apu or ppu. VERY disappointed. I hope there is a patch soon with alot more for HC, MC APU, and PPU. Droners and traders!

CHA0S
10-12-07, 22:18
Sad to see woc weapons are two rifles and some "Backup gun" probably rifle or pistol I am VERY disappointed, That bring us to like 5 woc rifles... 1 woc cannon, nothing for apu or ppu. VERY disappointed. I hope there is a patch soon with alot more for HC, MC APU, and PPU. Droners and traders!
one patch at a time dont want a patch'r'us and kill the server

Lets just help the devs / kk iron out the bugs they missed

THEN talk about other stuff

:)
and i can wait till after xmas before worrying about more content and a re-visit to balancing (i think thats what needs to be looked at......re-visit the balancing to make some chars pvp'able and so forth.......for now.......

CONGRATZ on patch KK

ashley watts
10-12-07, 22:18

Yeah same hehe, i was hoping a WoC meele or monk.

BUT CS is VERy sexy now...

Anyone tried First love yet ?

jini
10-12-07, 22:41
it rocks

Tratos
10-12-07, 22:51
As an observation, us Fallen Angels lot don't have our own safe GR, that is assuming the other DoY factions took theirs with them back to their old HQs!

Sense of danger is great again though! :)

nEo-1664
10-12-07, 23:45
Just a note/bug if you will. But in the new appartment zones, all of them, the 2 ramps that lead into the water, you can walk into the water, but cannot get back out unless you reset position yourself. :)

Deno
10-12-07, 23:51
I been trying out the various burst weapons and I have to say, the equilibrium of forces powns hard :P, does the dev count as burst? it shoots like 3 shots doesnt it.. not sure. Any1 else found any surprisingly good weapons?

ashley watts
10-12-07, 23:58
I been trying out the various burst weapons and I have to say, the equilibrium of forces powns hard :P, does the dev count as burst? it shoots like 3 shots doesnt it.. not sure. Any1 else found any surprisingly good weapons?

Cursed Soul
Rav
Slasher
Libby
PE
Reaper

Deno
11-12-07, 00:09
yeh apparantly the libby is viable again which is good. Have memories of that PE screw loose, damn he was good lol. I gonna try my spy soon, his exec might be better which would be sexy. Btw random question here for any1 who knows. Was there a DOY appartment previously that cost 560k? cause in PP I saw an OZ apartment for 560k .... hmm...wonder what it is.

Zheo
11-12-07, 00:15
Well i must say I DO like this patch, had some lovely pvp in both pepper and th.

Had some fun with warlords doing the new woc weapon quests. sexy boost to burst is just grand ta :D

Apocalypsox
11-12-07, 00:50
The libby is viable again alright. Viable enough for someone to try and rip me 3 mill out the ass for a 2 slot viable :mad:

The Tech Market better start rolling again, or Apoc is screwed

silent000
11-12-07, 00:52
Yhep Libby is sexy again, so i can finally go back to my libby/wyatt earp setup its where cracker belongs

William Antrim
11-12-07, 00:55
I am really glad i kept my nc1 ultimated liberator.

Selendor
11-12-07, 00:59
Its snowing in Plaza 1 at the moment, and the streets are full of runners.

I am happy.

Jodo
11-12-07, 01:48
Whats the % pops now the patch and hotfix are up and running?

Rob01m
11-12-07, 01:53
Whats the % pops now the patch and hotfix are up and running?

Not sure if this is meant to be primetime or not, but Terra is at 11% right now.

Judge
11-12-07, 02:09
I saw it at 130%... I think that it was about 9-10pm GMT.

Jodo
11-12-07, 02:42

lol Either you mean 13% or you're desperately trying to con people in to re-subbing. :lol:

Decent figures anyway, it'll be interesting to see what they're like on Saturday afternoon.

If I do re-sub, which I'm considering, it'll be after Crimbo and nothing to do with pops. The patch was very impressive and may have given me the itch...

Apocalypsox
11-12-07, 03:05
lol Either you mean 13% or you're desperately trying to con people in to re-subbing. :lol:

Decent figures anyway, it'll be interesting to see what they're like on Saturday afternoon.

If I do re-sub, which I'm considering, it'll be after Crimbo and nothing to do with pops. The patch was very impressive and may have given me the itch...

I hope it gave you more than an itch, this is fucking awesome! :D

aKe`cj
11-12-07, 03:09
Actually, Radaway beat me to it... thanks, Rad :)

sounds like rad is back all zeh way ..-.. <3 :angel:

ashley watts
11-12-07, 03:25
If anyone got some information on the woc weapons, feel free to post their pic and reqs =D

Dead Bodies
11-12-07, 04:15
If anyone got some information on the woc weapons, feel free to post their pic and reqs =D

they are long quest that take DAYS not hours. and require large groups to gather the parts. please be patient u'll see em soon enough, OR go do it yourself :)

Rob01m
11-12-07, 04:42
Are spiders supposed to be spawning in the subway? They are. Seemed a little odd, but I'm not sure if it's intended or not. :lol:

Dribble Joy
11-12-07, 07:10
Preliminary findings show the xbow to do roughly 17.8% more dmg/time than the Judge.

Though still a big margin, a significant improvement over the previous situation (something daft like 56% more dmg/time).

Remove reloading times and the Judge would actually do more dmg/time than the xbow.

Double the clip size for the Judge and they are almost identical.

Snedex
11-12-07, 07:58
I seem to be experiencing snow in the apartment lifts, anyone else seen that ? :confused:

jini
11-12-07, 08:01
I had sooo much fun yesterday, it was almost indescribable.
We all started at the DoY first for that new WoC guns. It's a very long mission, and I bet a lot will die trying it, not from the mobs, but from people wanting their share now. Castro exhausted me in there tbh.

Then it was that fun fight in BT. that was amazing. Then in p2.

This patch patch has the potential to resurrect Neocron as a whole, but not on it's own. KK needs to throw some effort -not al lot- to iron most bugs as they pop. Nice return of the burst guns, TH back to FAs - FA is the hot faction now, I guess, even more powerful spies/pes with their choices, and I was starting to believe, that KK had abandoned the game...

StevenJ
11-12-07, 09:41
Patch notes are up on the THN, with handy little digg icons...

http://www.techhaven.org/resources/nc2-patch-notes/patch-167.html

May be worth a shot getting everyone to digg it asap :angel:

(And it takes two minutes to sign up, so that's no excuse)

Zheo
11-12-07, 10:16
Ressi told me pop was (last night around 8pm gmt) at 20% on all servers! yey.

Also I can use my EOF I LOVE YOU KK! I want to have your babies! WHOO WHOO! Gatlin FTW! *winner* yey... <-- went on for much longer but I cut it by 99.99999%

Tiberious was happy with his AK I mean CAR 47, and the reaper, too :) I want to see someone with the rare gatlin pistol now lol. Last night was the most fun i've had on nc in quite a while so well done KK much patting on back and cookies! Beers all round etc.

yey for patch day!

Now for the next patch (after your much deserved rest aka xmas) Please work on woc items for hc,mc,apu,ppu. Pistol and rifle definately have enough choice, with rifles having 5, and pistol having 4. HC and MC only have 1, apu/ppu have nothing. Also don't forget traders, and droners! If you can't make WOC drones, then perhaps make woc drone pa or something to boost them.

yey for patch day!
yey for EOF!
yey for pvp!
yey for dying in sewage :(

StevenJ
11-12-07, 10:54
http://digg.com/news/pc_games/upcoming/cloud

See the nice big Neocron one in the middle? That's with just four diggs. Imagine if that was 50, or 60...

(sorry to nag, it's for a good cause!)

Judge
11-12-07, 11:11

Hah, yeah typo there. :)

Tickles
11-12-07, 11:46
Now for the next patch (after your much deserved rest aka xmas) Please work on woc items for hc,mc,apu,ppu. Pistol and rifle definately have enough choice, with rifles having 5, and pistol having 4. HC and MC only have 1, apu/ppu have nothing. Also don't forget traders, and droners! If you can't make WOC drones, then perhaps make woc drone pa or something to boost them.

Actually melee has no WoC weapon anymore. It quietly disappeared a while back.
It had no loving in the patch either :(
Anyone with ppu shields still take literally no damage from my melee weapons.

jini
11-12-07, 11:53
Yhep Libby is sexy again, so i can finally go back to my libby/wyatt earp setup its where cracker belongs
But, the libby after 2.1 is basically a bubble gun :P
it's like shooting soapbubbles which then, pop hahaha. That's no weapon for a pe. I would prefer a water pistol instead.

edit: however these are the best weapons for our Royal Majesty

L0KI
11-12-07, 12:00
edit: however these are the best weapons for our Royal Majesty

You had to do it didnt you? :rolleyes: :(

Oh, and as long as the libby is silenced, it's not all bad ;)

William Antrim
11-12-07, 12:07
You had to do it didnt you? :rolleyes: :(

Oh, and as long as the libby is silenced, it's not all bad ;)

Its fine mate, actually Jini has just helped massively in the cure for his delusion. This final post has allowed the Scientists of GSS to finally and accurately diagnose Jinis problem. We can now set about a cure.

In the 26th century there truly will be a cure for penis-envy.

I wish my liberator had a silencer though. I guess I will have to make a new one.

Jodo
11-12-07, 12:45
http://digg.com/news/pc_games/upcoming/cloud

See the nice big Neocron one in the middle? That's with just four diggs. Imagine if that was 50, or 60...

(sorry to nag, it's for a good cause!)

Consider it Dugg.

StevenJ
11-12-07, 14:39
Without wanting to open up a whole new debate... I'm making a noob monk now...

Is this a new clothing skin?

http://www.nskill.co.uk/monk.jpg

I can't remember seeing this before, but I'm not really a big monk user

/Edit - Perhaps I'm just getting old and forgetful, but I'm sure there are new clothing skins for all classes... at least ones I don't recognise.

/Edit 2

http://www.nskill.co.uk/pe.jpg - couple of us seem to think this is a new face skin for a PE too... can anyone pls confirm? :D

LiL T
11-12-07, 15:52
Man after reading the patch notes and then reading all the joy in peoples replys, I think I'm gonna have to reactivate.

Good job.

Selendor
11-12-07, 16:29
I was just thinking last night that some of the outfits running around were new, perhaps they fixed a bug and they show properly now?

L0KI
11-12-07, 17:07
Everyone's character on slot 4 has just VANISHED!!!

l8m0n
11-12-07, 17:11
4th gone.

Trivaldi
11-12-07, 17:18
If you have issues with your fourth character slot, please report it here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=141181).

Triv

ashley watts
11-12-07, 17:48
I can never remember seeing that face Mr. J he looks very blushed ;o

----

i think that a WoC meele weapon should be added and this class throughly seeing to, along with APU's.

Okran
11-12-07, 17:53
See I told ya all it would be worth the wait :)

Fantastic job everyone, well done!!

It's so much better to see everyone together, friend and foe alike.

I've yet to try out burst weapons now, but the damage in brackets on teh weapon stats is the same asbefore, so I guessin its a hidden damage increase...

Skusty
11-12-07, 18:11
Awesome! Allthough I'd like WBs to drop rares again. :D

I might reactivate my account and try it out for a month! :D

Dead Bodies
11-12-07, 18:21
Well I've tried to test as much as i could, and i still am but this is what i came accrost so far.

1.Copbots Seem to think i have a wepon out between pepper park 1 to plaza 1 even when i dont. it seems to be lag from pp1 when i do have my wepon out. it happened serval times i was able to mimc it.

2.Reapers Spiders hit me harder then terror raptor with the fire damage... I was able to mimc it..

3.Fire mobs drop Metal junk as well as meat junk .. was able to mimc

4.Warbots can still cause a problem for a ppu i see a slight reduction but i couldnt hang around long enough to test too much. (ie ppu /61 with holy buffs and enegry armor. one try no damage dealer so i ran!)

5. Grim Perc seem to be even stronger 1 fire ball took my tank down to 10 health from 1100 even with tl 40 tool and survival kits. I tested twice. same responce.. Balistics broke.... stopped test. (tank is /63 with 80 base fire in con and all god's wish inq full and fire jammes)

6.Terror mauler is reduced but still causes a hazard for even the capped of players..Ie the abve tank.. was able to mimc

7. In my new Tg clan aparment everyone can open the door. in clan / out clan .. enimy / friendly everyone can open the door...

***Here are some questions i had about the new patch if u would be so kind**

*** CBPR lowered range? will i get it back?***

****Did JOHN DOE apply a run cap becasue im seriousaly running alot slower! please just tell me so i can re spec!!!***

Please post your "features" with the new patch so that we may constructivly help them prepair for the next one!

On a Final Note Great Job i love the changes and it was a great night tonight to see plaza filled and pops over 25% accrost the "GAME" KK_have a Piss up , pizza and a shag on me tonight. U are the tits today KK!

E&E :angel:

Voodoo_Magic
11-12-07, 18:29
PPU with warbots.

I fatal'd while zoning into I10. 3 Warbots stood next to me

(Ya know, the spawned huddle of mobs in I10)

And i could easily buff and heal and simple walk away from 3 WB's.

Anyways, WB's are meant to be hunted with strategy, not firepower :p

Castr0
11-12-07, 19:41
I think Regant Lab mission is bugged, I couldn't start it on my pro PPU last time I tried.
If it's not a bug, how do we get Regant PAs now ?

SnowCrash
11-12-07, 19:49
I think Regant Lab mission is bugged, I couldn't start it on my pro PPU last time I tried.
If it's not a bug, how do we get Regant PAs now ?

We are looking into that issue. Probably has something to do with the delayed re-spawn of NPCs after the global zone reset.

awkward silence
11-12-07, 22:29
Hey... whats the deal with the clan apts... our clan apt is in oz.... but will i be able to create another clan apt in the canyon?

Or is the former clan apt not a clan apt and only the leaders private apt now?

Dead Bodies
12-12-07, 00:17
yes awk any new clan aparments bought after patch for TG will be in caynon. i spent 10 hours yestdray moving over 13,000 items to caynon :) but im happy now... just please DONT ROLL BACK!

Mr Kot
12-12-07, 00:30
Has anyone noticed any issues with tradeskill calculations?

I mean, if you try to construct / research / repair / recycle / implant anything do you get the "you need a higher _____ subskill" message even when you have the skill?

It was happening to me tonight on a char on the 4th character slot. Absolutely refused to research a TL76 weapon with 79 skill. It worked once I got 89 with a ppu buff.

Apocalypsox
12-12-07, 00:53
OH DEAR FUCKING CHRIST, MY FOURTH CHARACTER SLOT BETTER STILL FUCKING BE THERE.

Thats WBTX's slot...

Dead Bodies
12-12-07, 01:16
Has anyone noticed any issues with tradeskill calculations?

I mean, if you try to construct / research / repair / recycle / implant anything do you get the "you need a higher _____ subskill" message even when you have the skill?

It was happening to me tonight on a char on the 4th character slot. Absolutely refused to research a TL76 weapon with 79 skill. It worked once I got 89 with a ppu buff.

I had that error Just restart the computer to clear the cache and it works fine.

awkward silence
12-12-07, 01:22
:) Hey!!

Wassup final...

Do you know if demoneye or any of the old FR/1212 are around. Would be nice to catch up. Those were the days... man.... those WERE the days :( :)

L0KI
12-12-07, 01:37
Just had the most fun in NC I have had since NC 1
There must have been 30 people fightin in plaza 2 at some points tonight.

I ran from PP to P1, and ganked 2 innocents on my journey - which was ace. NC is dangerous again :)

Excellent to see that NC looks to be back in all it's former glory. Pop's with any luck will continue to rise.

I've logged off wishing I didnt have to go to bed again... Havent done that for years. :)

Dead Bodies
12-12-07, 01:39
:) Hey!!

Wassup final...

Do you know if demoneye or any of the old FR/1212 are around. Would be nice to catch up. Those were the days... man.... those WERE the days :( :)

Yes those were good times but i cant get ahold of Ben, Jim, or john IE havok / firebird / demoneye. I tried to mail them via NC but KK says privacy policys wont allow them to pass along emails :(

olavski
12-12-07, 02:14
Good to see this patch fixes a lot of stuff that needed to be fixed for quite a while.

Might even re-activate. :)

Too bad the skins still look like #$%@ but hey, can't have it all in one patch.

Serious_Sam
12-12-07, 02:20
Well fuck me sideways and call me Doris! This patch is AWESOME!

Dead Bodies
12-12-07, 02:28
Well fuck me sideways and call me Doris! This patch is AWESOME!

*fucks you sideways

*Calls you Doris

Isn't it tho... :angel:

Faid
12-12-07, 03:11
This patch puts that old semi-anxcious feeling back into the game, running around the entire city on edge waiting to attack or be attacked, its quite fun :D

ashley watts
12-12-07, 03:46
Anyone still actually having the reload bug ?, got me about 3 times today ;o

Genji
12-12-07, 06:00

=O naughty naughty judge

Bullion
12-12-07, 06:15
Damn, people are actually fighting in places. I'm finding belts everywhere and... :eek:

*manned Rhino rolls up and starts firing*

STRATEGIC MANEUVER NUMBER ELEVENTY!

RUN AWAY!!!!!

Apocalypsox
12-12-07, 06:57
Damn, people are actually fighting in places. I'm finding belts everywhere and... :eek:

*manned Rhino rolls up and starts firing*

STRATEGIC MANEUVER NUMBER ELEVENTY!

RUN AWAY!!!!!

more like
"SHIT! WHERE THE FUCKS OUR HOVERBOMBER SUPPORT! RETREAT LIKE MOTHERFUCKERS! >.<"

Oh god, good times.

Dead Bodies
12-12-07, 09:31
And id like to say i took the first dogtags in p2 / via 3 woot for me :)

zii
12-12-07, 10:15
Actually melee has no WoC weapon anymore. It quietly disappeared a while back.
It had no loving in the patch either :(
Anyone with ppu shields still take literally no damage from my melee weapons.

I was attacked by the first melee tank last night. I had not seen one of these for quite sometime and he hurt my legs :(

Tymoscience
12-12-07, 16:05
In K10 middle east, there is a Dome Of York Guardian who kill enemy factions. I was killed by him and i'm Protopharm.

Dead Bodies
12-12-07, 18:27
In K10 middle east, there is a Dome Of York Guardian who kill enemy factions. I was killed by him and i'm Protopharm.

Sorry sir,

We as the guardian are still ajusting to the change. Ite ben nearly 4 years we have not been friends. Also he had been dooing too many of your proto pharm drugs. We do apoligse for the inconvience, i will have a talk with him when he comes to.

The Guardian,

Jodo
12-12-07, 19:26
Hahahahaha. He's been left in the desert so long that nobody has told him the war is over. It happens all the time. :p

Breakaway
12-12-07, 20:19
omfg its here! and i have to say i have never seen pp1 so populated since NC1 almost 4 years ago. This patch shows what the KK team is all about. They actually do listen to peoples requests and even tho they are currently working on another project, they still find the time to sort neocron out. Thankyou so much guys this could be a new start to neocron.
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Rob01m
12-12-07, 20:51
I found an issue.

In Outzone 1, the part with all the rundown shops, there's an "Outzone Sewer" that leads to an empty sewer. By empty I mean there's no doors, exit, mobs, etc. The only way out is to kill yourself.

boreal
12-12-07, 22:03
humm question ?

my trader (well both of them) are un plaza 1-2-3-4 ans via-roso... since both of them are pure tradeskiller.... what im gonna do ???

where is the **safe-place** for everyone ??? since what i hear from now is that im fucking death if i log ether one or the other !!!!!

answer ???

ashley watts
12-12-07, 22:52
humm question ?

my trader (well both of them) are un plaza 1-2-3-4 ans via-roso... since both of them are pure tradeskiller.... what im gonna do ???

where is the **safe-place** for everyone ??? since what i hear from now is that im fucking death if i log ether one or the other !!!!!

answer ???

plaza 1

-FN-
13-12-07, 01:44
I've sent an email out to all of the SXR Forum users and I'm downloading the client now to try this out. I guess it's time to test NC2 on my MacBook Pro.

KeeperHET
13-12-07, 02:29
You even sent it to me, and I quit SXR :lol:

Patching now :D

Faid
13-12-07, 02:55
Thats cause FN loves everyone and is a huge carebear :p <3 and sex to coming back FN!

Voodoo_Magic
13-12-07, 05:11
But your still in his uber database :)

KeeperHET
13-12-07, 05:11
cause I'm uber cool :cool:

Apocalypsox
13-12-07, 06:18
and FNs database is uber awesome :D

Mr. Fucknut, we need synergy back! D:

Asurmen Spec Op
13-12-07, 08:24
Holy cock in the ass batman!
Apoc, can I use my 5slot libby I've been saving since NC1 now!?

Dead Bodies
13-12-07, 11:20
cause I'm uber cool :cool:

I thought it was becasue he was a pedophile?

Doc Holliday
13-12-07, 11:30
I've sent an email out to all of the SXR Forum users and I'm downloading the client now to try this out. I guess it's time to test NC2 on my MacBook Pro.

return of the blue writing. Nice.

zii
13-12-07, 13:50

you sent one to me as well, and I cannot remember ever being in sxr... well, i may have been for a short while but if it was then it was a long long time ago and I have since forgotten. :p

Judge
13-12-07, 14:41
return of the blue writing. Nice.

Hehe, yup yup.

The forum is looking more and more like it was in 2003/4. :)

Nidhogg
13-12-07, 14:56
I received an email too since I'm registered on the SXR forums. I appreciate your efforts but for the record I have to publicly disagree with this statement:
It's looking like Reakkor is finally admitting they're done with the Neocron line.This is absolutely not the case.

N

L0KI
13-12-07, 15:03
I received an email too since I'm registered on the SXR forums. I appreciate your efforts but for the record I have to publicly disagree with this statement:

It's looking like Reakkor is finally admitting they're done with the Neocron line.

Why on EARTH would they put that in the email? And why on EARTH would they think that?

Let's look at it logically. Reakktor have basically done pretty much EXACTLY what the community asked for in this patch. They have clearly put a lot of work into it, and were only a matter of DAYS out of their initial predicted patch day.

Reakktor have proved that they are NOT done with the Neocron line.

Brammers
13-12-07, 15:57
*Shakes head* Anyone who got a copy, like to PM me it? I'm on the SXR forums as well, but I've not had a copy.

Asurmen Spec Op
13-12-07, 16:44
The following is an e-mail sent to you by an administrator of "SynergyXR".
If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find
offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following
address:

webmaster@synergyxr.net

Include this full e-mail (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings SXR-affiliated gamers young and old!

It's looking like Reakkor is finally admitting they're done with the
Neocron line.

They've reset most of the game world and the faction alignment so that NC2
is pretty much back to the NC1 play state and have instituted 30 days of
FREE gameplay.

Read about the changes on our forums or on the Neocron forums:

http://forums.synergyxr.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3890
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=141165

And with these changes, they've given all accounts 30 days of FREE (my
favorite word) playtime. I've even downloaded the client and plan on
logging in to see what's up and I haven't played for months... maybe years?
:)

Download the latest client here:

http://ng.neocron.com/index.php?id=39

And as always, SXR Ventrilo is up and running and the info should be on the
forums somewhere!

Hope to see and hear from some old faces soon!

-FN-

Please note: We've upgraded the forums to a version of phpbb3 and if you've
not been there since the upgrade, you may have to reset your password to
the SXR Server (both www and voice) next week, but we'll be back up and
running on a new server once the maintenance is done.

Please also note: You've received this message as a registered user of the
SXR Forums at http://forums.synergyxr.net. If you feel you've received this
message in error or that it is spam, just delete and forget about it.

PS: If you guys stop working on NC Im going to cry, no one wants me to cry do ya? :'(

Seriously though, someone tell me how my libby is now? My last final is in a few hours (its just Calculus so it'll be easy) and I need to know if I should Download :o

William Antrim
13-12-07, 17:11
Your libby is working sir, it is at your table in the corner by the window. Would you like your usual "entertainment" this evening?

Asurmen Spec Op
13-12-07, 17:20
Your libby is working sir, it is at your table in the corner by the window. Would you like your usual "entertainment" this evening?
yar.......

Burgeri
13-12-07, 17:48
You nasty people you!

Now I have to reactivate my account and spend all my free time in Neocron again!

Dribble Joy
14-12-07, 16:54
The Judge is a really decent bit of kit now, assuming you can hit with it. The only problem is the horribly tiny clip.

Also, the FL is quite nasty. I have 81 energy resist, yet a full clip still took off about 650 hp.

Dead Bodies
14-12-07, 17:33
Here is a nice letter from the Techhaven Network to help induce some gameplay.

Greetings Runner! If you're reading this, then that means at some point in the last few years you've visited and registered on TechHaven.org - Neocron's number 1 Official Fansite! We're writing to inform you of the new Neocron 2.2 update released on December 12th 2007 which has been dubbed by the community as the "Neocron 1" or "F6" Patch! The update includes a shed load of fantastic changes to the game designed to bring more life to the game as well as add to it's intense cyberpunk atmosphere and really returns danger to the streets of Neocron once again! To help that Danger along Reakktor have given 30 days of FREE play time to ALL inactive Neocron 2 accounts! Reakktor's most controversial move in Neocron's history was to split the factions into a Red vs Blue system which many people didn't like and were against, in a recent explosion of Storyline Content the politics of Neocron have turned quite sour, with negotiations failing, old alliances strengthening and aging conflicts rearing their ugly head to bring conflict to Neocron's Factions once again. The Dome of York, once a proud city in it's own right, destroyed by Neocron's last bid to save itself from destruction by a neutron bomb years ago lay in ruins for a long time with the frantic, torn alliances of City Administrations enemies lurking within trying to get by in the bomb site that remained. For a time the Dome improved, it became truly livable and the factions lived in restless harmony but this didn't last. As a huge explosion engulfed a sector of the Dome an unknown deadly gas began to leak from a buried and abandoned laboratory causing the occupants of the Dome to flee for their lives, during this tough time these fragile alliances were shattered when belief, religion and money were thrown together into the mix of chaos and confusion. Battered and torn apart the enemies of Neocron and the City Administration fled to their old haunts including within the city itself to take command of their former locations as City Administration cheer victoriously as their 'Final Strike' discovers a deserted Dome of York littered with corpses. Little do they know, their enemies are now far closer than they think! Neocron 2.2 Patch #167 & #168 * Neocron 1 Faction Relations Return! * Factions have returned to their previous homes! * Tech Haven is no trader town, risk your life as security systems run thin and tension runs high! * Fleeing for their lives Twilight Guardian reinforce Old Twilight Guardian Canyon bringing back to the stronghold it once was! * Pepper Park just got Hotter! join Black Dragon, Tsunami Syndicate and the Brotherhood of Crahn back on the streets as bullets fly! * The Dome may be without population but who knows what new dangers now lurk within! * Danger returns to the streets of Neocron City, the factions have turned against each other and plasma flies once again through the streets of Plaza as inner city PVP becomes a reality again! * New & Updated quests and missions! * New Wisdom of Ceres items to earn and take to the battlefield! * It's been dry for a long time but now Weather has returned to the skies over the Neocron world! * Major tweaks to PvE make hunting more practical and heaps more fun! Think you've been away for too long? too much to get your head around? well let us here at the Tech Haven Network help you! in the last few years we've established our selves as the New Number 1 Officla Fansite for Neocron! * Item Database! * Rare Part Collection Database! * Community Forum! * Latest news from Reakktor and Neocron! The Tech Haven Network - the one stop shop for all your Neocron Resource needs! Regards and Happy Hunting! Tech Haven Network Administration

E&E

Dribble Joy
14-12-07, 18:16
Paragraphs... punctuation.....

URK! *dies*

Heavyporker
14-12-07, 19:17
I wonder... should I say "fuck it" to money and just come back to Neocron?

I'm very sad at losing DoY... though all these people... oh, my, all these people.

I really should think about this some more.

Tratos
14-12-07, 19:40
I'd like to point out, when i wrote that e-mail it was nicely formatted with paragraphs and bullet points! :p

William Antrim
14-12-07, 20:26
I wonder... should I say "fuck it" to money and just come back to Neocron?

I'm very sad at losing DoY... though all these people... oh, my, all these people.

I really should think about this some more.

theres a month free at the moment anyway, so why not do both.

phunqe
14-12-07, 20:47
When I see that the HQ's are moving back I can't help but thinking about the old time PP fights, which almost makes me cry...

Dead Bodies
14-12-07, 21:36
I'd like to point out, when i wrote that e-mail it was nicely formatted with paragraphs and bullet points! :p

It was alot nicer but fucking copy / paste diddnt want to work :(

Praetorian
14-12-07, 22:39
Now give me a regular server population of 500+ and i would come back.

Jodo
14-12-07, 23:08
50% server Pop? Are you trying to kill the server?! 8|

Castr0
15-12-07, 00:07
Fucking great patch, high pops, many fights, lots of fun !

P.S : the TL92 pulselaser pistol is bugged, it has a clip of 30 instead of 36 which would be the same as Slasher.

Praetorian
15-12-07, 00:11
50% server Pop? Are you trying to kill the server?! 8|

You should know that the MM in MMORPG stands for massive multiplayer, not maybe multiplayer... The only thing that will save the game is a massive boost in population. And fine, i would go with 400 pop then, it worked in NC1, it should work in NC2.2.

Malek
15-12-07, 01:20
Never mind, helps if I read.

Jodo
15-12-07, 03:30
I know what it stands for but I've seen the servers strain when there are a few too many people in one zone. :rolleyes: A bunch of us broke TH the other year when we were meant to have a Christmas party. No shit. :(

Praetorian
15-12-07, 03:48
Well im not asking for 400-500 people idling in plaza 1 :rolleyes:

Im asking for a decent server population, where you dont have to chase around half the map for a fight, or see the whole map dominated by one or two retard clans because they are the only ones active on the server. I had more than enough of that crap on pluto...

Liebestoter
15-12-07, 08:57
Oh.

Oh my.

Stand by for Love Crayon, Pluto.

Stand by.

Lord Mansion
15-12-07, 13:18

Im asking for a decent server population, where you dont have to chase around half the map for a fight, or see the whole map dominated by one or two retard clans because they are the only ones active on the server. I had more than enough of that crap on pluto...

I agree with mister Praetorian.

Though I highly doubt this patch alone will boost the population to those levels.

-FN-
15-12-07, 13:22
I don't know if this was a fluke or what...

But I ran NC for several hours tonight and alt+tabbed a ton. I didn't have any problems. No FREs, no random closes, nothing. Just one strange sync that seemed to be server/network wide, but was over in a few seconds.

I knew I switched to Apple for a reason :p Now all I gotta do is spend the next week trying to trade this useless MC5 Rifle CPU in my head for a Pistol one, lol

Jodo
15-12-07, 14:17

It didn't take that many to crash TH for a few hours either, indeed, there were very few people active at that time. I think maybe a 7 or 8% peak time Pop.
My point is, the higher the Pop's, the more people meet and go AFK in Plaza 1. Everybody knows that. Especially now that they can't all sit in TH as they did before the F6 patch.
I'm not saying there shouldn't be more people playing NC, but lets face it, we all crowd in the same 4 or 5 locations and as the Crimbo party proved, the game can't handle that.

Bishop Yutani
15-12-07, 16:14
Nice work KK. I'm back for the free time to enjoy some Neocrack.

JohnGalt
17-12-07, 03:29
Ok, I would love to play but it seems ALL of my stuff, and cabs are gone. When is this going to be fixed please. My trophy's, master trophy, mc5 imps, woc disk, woc armor...whine, whine whine...

Matanius
17-12-07, 03:55
Ok, I would love to play but it seems ALL of my stuff, and cabs are gone. When is this going to be fixed please. My trophy's, master trophy, mc5 imps, woc disk, woc armor...whine, whine whine... You've probably already seen it but go here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=141261&page=1&pp=15). Tis about all we've got atm. Just gotta wait until we hear something :rolleyes:

flib
17-12-07, 18:36
Dammit, I wish I wasn't at school today, I could have exploited the apartment rollback.

Archtemplar
17-12-07, 18:43
*cringe*

I hope my rifle rares are ok, as I transfered them between toons friday...

silent000
17-12-07, 19:39
Dammit, I wish I wasn't at school today, I could have exploited the apartment rollback.

10/10 for being smart, oh brb my smiley face waffles r done :rolleyes:

turbineS-line
17-12-07, 22:17
Ok, I would love to play but it seems ALL of my stuff, and cabs are gone. When is this going to be fixed please. My trophy's, master trophy, mc5 imps, woc disk, woc armor...whine, whine whine...
Oh well. Who is John Galt? :lol:

WE ARE!

Apocalypsox
21-12-07, 08:44
So i have a question. Why are the servers going offline? :lol:

kurai
21-12-07, 08:52
"maintenance"

Ground_Round
21-12-07, 19:26
Here is a nice letter from the Techhaven Network to help induce some gameplay.

I was really happy to get this e-mail, it was really bizarre I was standing in Plaza 1 and I turned around and saw a guy I've been trying to find for months.

It's a small virtual world sometimes.

But most sadly I got the e-mail about this free month on a trial account I started for a friend and never got any notice on either of my paid accounts. (three separate e-mail addresses)

I never received any notice about the free time when 2.2 came out either, but with some ESP or something I stumbled onto the forums just after it started so I didn't miss out completely. :confused:

Thanks for sending out that e-mail, THN. :D

BunkerBoy
22-12-07, 04:14
Many thanks to Tech Haven Network for telling me that the NC staff finally put this patch through and that there was free gametime to check it out. I've really enjoyed my time back in NC2 so far, even found an old friend or two to play with. Best patch i've seen in a while. Well done KK! you may have gotten an old player back :)

Archtemplar
23-12-07, 08:01
Many thanks to Tech Haven Network for telling me that the NC staff finally put this patch through and that there was free gametime to check it out. I've really enjoyed my time back in NC2 so far, even found an old friend or two to play with. Best patch i've seen in a while. Well done KK! you may have gotten an old player back :)

Bunkerboy was in the first nc clan that I was ever in :p memories...

Jodo
23-12-07, 11:04
So, I've had a bit of a play of my free time now and according to Xfire, spent about 30 or more hours in game this week. I'm still a bit frustrated about a few things like my tanks being so damn slow now, CST and RES being significantly harder than it used to be (still with a crappy random chance of slots) and the need to poke gloves on, making it awkward for me to change between RES and REP.
However, some of the changes I can try and get used to now that the mobs have been nerfed a bit but are still more challenging than pre 2.2. As long as there's a couple of main aspects of the game that I can still enjoy I can probably get used to the more annoying changes over time.
I haven't tested every last thing that I used to do but so far I'm really enjoying myself again (perhaps helped by the fact that we have a second computer now so I can team up with my girlfriend online :) ).

There's been some good, friendly and intelligent people come back with this free time also, and currently they seem to outnumber the career wankers enough so that I don't notice them so much. I hope a lot of them stick around after the free time is up, it's been good to see some old friends and acquaintances running round P1 again.

Overall, I'm quite pleased and fully intend on activating our 3 accounts once the finances settle after Christmas.

Good job KK.

Faid
23-12-07, 18:07
@ Jodo- Your tanks are slow now? I find the opposite usually, tanks are fast as all hell, just spec for more speed and you shall be faster :p

Richard Slade
23-12-07, 18:41
It's nice to see NC again,

the gfx (Gief old Monkeys in robes back...) and zoning I just can't coop with...
I'll be around till the 9th,
after that.. Not likely.
But I sure miss it :wtf:

flib
23-12-07, 18:49
It would make sense for tanks to be slow; they're big, muscly creatures who carry huge armor and huge weapons. They should be very slow and maybe even have to stand in one place to be able to fire accurately. (kind of like a tank)

Richard Slade
23-12-07, 18:54
It would make sense for tanks to be slow; they're big, muscly creatures who carry huge armor and huge weapons. They should be very slow and maybe even have to stand in one place to be able to fire accurately. (kind of like a tank)
They're gentanks, bred to be fast and insanely stupid.

Oh, and strong too!

flib
23-12-07, 19:34
Who ever said that they're supposed to be fast?

DrRisk
23-12-07, 19:36
leave tanks alone!

flib
23-12-07, 20:00
Tanks should be very powerful and durable, but slow to make up for it.
APU's and Spys should be very powerful and fast, but very squishy.
PE's (and APU/PPU hybrids?) should have moderate power, durability, and speed.

Jodo
23-12-07, 23:10
A mêlée tank should not, NOT be slow under any circumstances other than having lost a leg. They're genetically engineered humans designed to move with heavy weapons and chunky armour, what idiot would think to design them as a sitting duck? Any takers?

And yes, obviously spending more points can help sort it out, but I was happy having those points in other things. I'm just not happy with the excessive rape of Athletics and Agility.

darkservent
23-12-07, 23:40
I dont know if this was asked but what happens to the BD Epic Apartment keys?

flib
23-12-07, 23:44
Well, obviously melee tanks should be fast, they aren't running around with big, heavy cannons.

Ever noticed how cannons slow you down when you pull them out?
I think that cannons should slow tanks down more and also while running, the aiming is decreased much more than it is now.

flib
23-12-07, 23:48
I dont know if this was asked but what happens to the BD Epic Apartment keys?
If you're referring to the move from DoY to Neocron, the BD Epic Apartments are also now in Outzone Apartment Complex. (I can confirm this, since I just bought one for 200k a few days ago, and checked it out, came with a few cabinets, a goguardian, and Japanese, eating-table thing, all pre-installed, oh and a bunch of chairs used to climb up to the very top of the apartment)

Tickles
24-12-07, 00:50
There seem to be a lot of "Torben"s and random Copbots near them, out in the wastelands near Syncon and other sectors in the North East of map.

Dribble Joy
24-12-07, 01:10
Copbots, cavespiders and Torbens are everywhere, not just the NE.

Apocalypsox
24-12-07, 03:50
lol i was flying from MB to El Farid a while ago just fucking about, and every zone i went through there was a damn copbot spawned in some place or another just standing there. Its pretty shit, and they seem to have a respawn as well. Not just randomly appeared there by accident.

flib
24-12-07, 05:44
If it wasn't for the Torbens, I say that it might be intentional.

kurai
24-12-07, 12:35
There's CopBots and CaveSpiders on the floor in quite a few hacknet zones too (no Torbens that I've seen though)

Tickles
08-01-08, 16:45
Not sure if this has been mentioned but when hacking the GR (in UG or outside) of an OP which your clan owns seems to place you in your Factions DNS now. It used to put you in that OP's Hacknet zone.

Happened to me on two of my chars at Gravis and Tyron, and to another clan mate of mine at Gravis.

I hope this is a bug to be fixed rather than keep it this way. Running all that way if you log out is extremely annoying. To be honest I don't understand why you always appear in your faction DNS anyway, if there are GR's in Hacknet for that GR.

Selendor
08-01-08, 17:42
Yup, I was the other one that tried it. Proceeded to get lost in Hacknet for 20 mins ;)

CMaster
08-01-08, 17:46
There's CopBots and CaveSpiders on the floor in quite a few hacknet zones too (no Torbens that I've seen though)

I haven't seen Torben, but I have seen those orange-jacket wearing corpses there instead.

Faid
09-01-08, 02:38
I saw a copbot fighting 2 fierce cave spiders in the bottom of hacknet yesterday :lol: And the hacking into the gr inside the UG worked for about 6 of us at Gravis yesterday, havent had that problem yet.

Voodoo_Magic
09-01-08, 07:51
Same, noticed a copbot fighting spiders in hacknet :)

was ammusing

Tikuto
27-01-08, 20:15
KK ftw?