PDA

View Full Version : How is leveling currently?

Legato
07-12-07, 21:27
I read up a bit on the patch 2.2 and heard lots of bad things... Mobs having too much armor to get through and stuff.

My question is: How hard is it to level an apu\hybrid and a droner class with the way things are currently?

:confused:

Also! 2 other questions. Is it worth returning now? (hoping for some yes's)

Which class do you think is more fun in pvp with the way things are now?

I already know what classes I like... Look at my join date, I'm not some noob.. I just haven't been around in a while.

DrRisk
07-12-07, 21:59
droner-easy :D
apu-lolz >_>

ashley watts
07-12-07, 23:45
Generally it's harder now (Only as a noob though)

Tank AOE at regants is easy
and
Droning is now easy

Rest are sameish i suppose, APU can be tough though

Legato
07-12-07, 23:47
Okay.. I am about ready to give up my other game that I'm playing to return here (maybe stay for a long time this time?!) -- How is...... warbot hunting? Impossible? Or only certain classes can solo it?

DrRisk
08-12-07, 00:11
well sir talk toa few droners about where to go im sure they can help you ;)

William Antrim
08-12-07, 01:52
drones piece of piss to level, anything else is a little tougher than last time you were here. Regants is the best place to level (think warbots without having to hack or walk miles to get to them) and you have the sluggers and crawlers in regants basically.

Dead Bodies
08-12-07, 18:53
Looks like noone is listening. He asked about hybrids, I have APu hybrid as well and the hardest part about it is they raised the ppu/ APu REQ again! but u can still use HL and MOST Blessed buffs if u know how to do it. but most the mobs are overpowered atm so lvl is hard outside regants.

DRONER,
is the tits right now u can go anywhere do anything and be rich! mc5/ doy tunnels /woc caves/ juggernaut parts. take your pick lots of new rares drones too!!! err well faction database.