PDA

View Full Version : Ionic Weapon Recipes please

William Antrim
30-11-07, 13:57
Does anyone know the recipes to make the blueprints please?

Thank you.

Brammers
30-11-07, 14:09
Head here - http://www.techhaven.org/db/misc/hacknet and scroll to the bottom. You should find what you need there.

silent000
30-11-07, 15:23
As i'm sharing the love with Mr Antrim atm, give me a shotu if you need any help getting the items, me and Mr Tron spent a logn time mastering the hacknets

William Antrim
30-11-07, 18:23
Ive got the parts m8, i just needed to know what to do with em :)

Thanks for the replies all the same though chaps. It is much appreciated.

William Antrim
30-11-07, 18:25
Ok heres a question gents.

where do i get parts 1 2 and 3 (rare code fragments).

I have the ones from the TH bridge already. I just need those ones I think and can make the guns.

Thank you again.

1 beer to the first person to reply.

CMaster
30-11-07, 23:14
Hehe.
Now thats the secretest bit.
You need to be a member of the "Phoenix NC Elite". There's a mission for that. Then certain, apparently useless terminals will give you what you want, on production of TL100 datacubes.

William Antrim
01-12-07, 00:31
Ok

2 beers for the person who gives me the pass for this elite status - 8|

Nah seriously, I figure its one of the logins or something but I am effed if i know which one.

Please help. Just £2 a month or whatever you can afford.

yuuki
01-12-07, 12:08
You need to complete the anderson mission in th iirc. (fetch codesnippets from the databases in th bridgelink).
Then you can access the terminals inside the high security logins in doy/nc, some of which will give you those parts. No 1 was only foun din doy though iirc :p

Zheo
01-12-07, 14:51
I'm sure it's fergison, I should have some of those code frags if you want em Will :p

CMaster
01-12-07, 14:54
Fergerson, actually.

I like to leave some mystery to it, seeing as I spent a good amount of time figuring all this out by myself.

William Antrim
01-12-07, 15:03
Ok see this is where it all gets a bit misleading.

I can access the bridgelink. I DID get some of the code snippets. But i threw em away as I didnt know what they did. So that part is fine. I have accessed the data terminals (thats how I got the codebreakers) and all that jazz perfectly fine.

p.s when i spoke to the guy on the bridge he was calling him Fergusson, so NER! :D

thanks for all the help guys. I will go have a butchers.

P.s

WTB Slot enhancers - Anyone got an idea of the lay out of the Doy tunnels. The last time I went in one of those I had to go down to level 2 about 3 times before I could find a level 3 door but anyway.

Also if anyone is up for a spot of speleology then shout up.

:)

CMaster
01-12-07, 15:10
Ok see this is where it all gets a bit misleading.

I can access the bridgelink. I DID get some of the code snippets. But i threw em away as I didnt know what they did. So that part is fine. I have accessed the data terminals (thats how I got the codebreakers) and all that jazz perfectly fine.

p.s when i spoke to the guy on the bridge he was calling him Fergusson, so NER! :D

thanks for all the help guys. I will go have a butchers.

P.s

WTB Slot enhancers - Anyone got an idea of the lay out of the Doy tunnels. The last time I went in one of those I had to go down to level 2 about 3 times before I could find a level 3 door but anyway.

Also if anyone is up for a spot of speleology then shout up.

:)

nc.sxr used to have a DoY tunnels guide. The THN ripped it when the changeover was made, but we could never find a good way of formatting it (that wasn't too much work with everything else we had going on too).
Anyway, there are 27 tunnels, but my favoured way is I09 - tunnels I, J and K are all linked there, giving you a straight route to level 3. Take the wrong turn though, and you get locked in a nasty up-and-down sequence.

There is also one level 3 tunnel that you can only get to by going 1-2-3-2-3. I don't think anybody ever goes there on purpouse.

William Antrim
01-12-07, 16:05
There is also one level 3 tunnel that you can only get to by going 1-2-3-2-3. I don't think anybody ever goes there on purpouse.

Gab mine is like that.

Ok so I have done the Ferguson mission in TH. So i now have to go to the high sec logins again and farm the parts in there for a guess?

silent000
01-12-07, 16:11
If you start from the tunnel in I_09 you can get to level 3 by going 1 - 2 - 3 in a linear fashion avoiding the dead ends on level 2

William Antrim
01-12-07, 17:32
Nice.

thank you.

I am still trying to find where I get these bloody rare code part 3s from. I have done the Ferguson quest now and been in the high sec logins but the little Tangent thing or the Tech angel terminal thing doesnt do anything, either with or without a codebreaker in my inventory.

:S

Faid
01-12-07, 17:44
This http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=132891&highlight=ionic+shotgunthread, albeit old as shite might help you, I fond it quite handy at times.

Cheator40
30-12-07, 05:16
Where do you find Ferguson? I searched for 3 hours today in Tech Haven, Hacknet and NC and couldn't find him anywhere.