PDA

View Full Version : Future of Neocron Perhaps.

DARK_Overfiend
26-11-07, 16:09
now many of us know. as soon as the new "Space EVE Online" type MMO KK are making comes out. their pullling all plugs on Neocron.

Leaving us players with nowhere to go.

but what happens if this idea came along, not saying that KK would.

They Merge all servers into 1, (for alot of games going Bust, Server Merges have increased fun and the populations of servers. forming new clans, newer enemies. more OP wars :P

Create Multiple Langauge Channels. to hold each servers direct langauge not saying that people would stick to their channels. but it stops they annoying things as "stop speaking german i cant understand" .

Allow NC to be still payable , or make Free once the New MMO arrives, that way us players can still play NC, but the population would be higher due to 1 server, as many other games that start to fail bringing in money, they make them free and merge servers. add *Item Malls* as such to games.

Which means KK wouldnt spend alot of time working and developing NC, while the new MMO would be out. unless they had a separate team working on NC to keep it going.
show me your views. but not curse me its just an idea.

Nidhogg
26-11-07, 16:12
as soon as the new "Space EVE Online" type MMO KK are making comes out. their pullling all plugs on Neocron.
I'm toughing my stance on statements like this from now on. Thread closed.

N