PDA

View Full Version : To people whining about Pop's.

Cromac
26-11-07, 15:21
Yes the population is low, yes even at peak its nothing like it used to be.

But think about this - The main reason there is nout but shite in the area of OP wars, is not due to there being nobody about to do them. It's due to the fact your all holed up in all your shitty little noob clans that you think are going somewhere. For the dome of york we have the DoY clan, bangbus, grim, bodycount etc, all with several members i see frequently and can each individually pull out probably about 4-5 members at max. WHY? Why do you insist on making your own tiny sub faction clans and doing your own thing. Do you seriously think that at the moment anything exciting is going to happen in your happy 4 man gang of close friends?

Maybe the F6 system patch will bolster the population to unforseen levels, maybe not, but heres my suggestion for the meantime, and i implore everybody to consider -

Throw away everything that is your clan, get all the rares out of the clan apt, I dont care about you wanting to keep the clan tag you think is so cool but nobody else really gives a toss about, abolish it and all jump to a new, neutral, empty faction such as DRE for nc or TSU for doy, and form a clan as one with all the other clan leaders. Praps there would even be enough for two per side, so 2 major clans per city, and thats it. One city mercs clan also would be cool if there was the numbers. Having around 10 active members (and 5 or so "subs") would be perfect for OP wars etc, and for bigger fights the 2 major clans per city can co-ordinate. Hell, if the enemy is outnumbered they may even hire out the mercs etc.

So wadda ya think? 2 Major clans per city, 1 City merc clan, no other clans at all praps save for the odd PK crazy lunatics who try to ruin everything. We could have OP wars, organized city invasions, some proper politics etc. Come on kids, NC isn’t dead yet, if we all agree on a good decision like this we could jump start it again!

Id say "Who's in!?" but I am already flinching with the anticipation of angry/sarcastic replies from people, most of them telling me that there clan is in fact going to be the next major rising power as all your RL mates are starting new accounts etc.

Go -->

Breakaway
26-11-07, 15:36
well said tbh mate, people on this game are too stuborn to do that tho and due to lazy people ect.. it wouldnt happen :( its a shame tho.

megavoid
26-11-07, 16:06
For the dome of york we have the DoY clan, bangbus, grim, bodycount etc, all with several members i see frequently and can each individually pull out probably about 4-5 members at max. WHY? Why do you insist on making your own tiny sub faction clans and doing your own thing. Do you seriously think that at the moment anything exciting is going to happen in your happy 4 man gang of close friends?

True, apart from G.R.I.M.! ;) We are twelve people and still searching for some nice, relaxed people to join. Recently the former -404- TG-clan joined us but as Americans they are seldom active the same time we Europeans are.

I still hope that Bang Bros and Bodycount join forces and several other alliances form... with FuPu gone (Joe Darklion and Marxloh joined G.R.I.M. when most FuPu went inactive) there are just three clans fighting for Terra: WRLD, SXR and us. DoY are not really into OPfighting anymore as they are mostly traders or leveling and lost some PvPers.

So Cromac is right, join forces, build alliances and join the fray! No clan currently involved does play unfair. When there is no defence, no attacks will happen, Ninjahacking is no matter at the moment. All active clans check if there are enough defenders available before they attack (Well yeah, shit happens from time to time when several defenders log out while an attack is being prepared :p) because they want a fight and not just the OP!

Anyone needing advice or support for getting his opfighting clan started, contact me ingame (Sarge Owens, Blade Owens, Dog Owens). No matter if you are pro or anti or CM... we need more OPfight clans and you are welcome! ;)

Danny

Riddle
26-11-07, 16:12
Nice idea in theory, even though i don't like the RED vs Blue premise and will welcome the return of faction interactions on the patch soon(tm).

They can't and won't play together, It's not that they want their own little clan it's a few things:

Lets take the die hard players been around a few years, and what not.
Most if not all are known to each other, in fact they have for the most part at some time or other been in the same clan, on the same vent etc.
They generally flow together into like minded groups who are still the same people under whatever the hot clan tag is this month.

Once this clan grows in numbers they find it hard to break old habits :p and lets just say the clan eventually IMPLODES, leaving the little breakawy groups who used to get on well. rinse and repeat for several years and you have what you got today.

All this history makes for shit like this;
I won't play in his clan because his mate robbed my MC5 chip back in NC1, blah blah.

I'd say most players left in game are Vets with hardened views and hardened buddy list :)

Sorry to say this ain't gonna happen.

William Antrim
26-11-07, 16:13
op fighting is not the be all and end all of nc. The problem with big clans is it only takes one asswipe to bring it all down around your ears. I've played in and been a large part of several big clans in nc. The only thing that happens in big clans is the proportion of freeloaders goes up. The people who cant be arsed to level and want everything spoonfed.

Also the noob population and the bandwagon hoppers and the sheep all flock to the one clan too. Before long one asswipe opens their mouth at the wrong time and the clan goes down the tubes and self destructs/implodes whatever.

Fuck that for a game of soldiers.

Im happy doing my thing with my friends thank you very much.

I have enough friends in enough clans to get invited along to most op fights on one team or another. I have fun for me, not for anyone else in the game.

I like your idea Cromac but I just cannot see it happening for the above reasons. Clans in nc arent like clans in any other games I have ever seen. Clans in nc last about 2 minutes most of the time, its not like the FPS games where they go on for years and spread across multiple games and what not.

Its just a fact of life.

Body count wont join forces with anyone from Bang Bros because theyre tools. We started our own clan (soon to be renamed) because we wanted to be away from the asshats within our faction. Thats why we moved from Tangent in the first place.

I would love to move again but Black Dragon and Tangent (and Crahn) are the three factions I have spent ANY significant amount of time in (2-3 years) and I like them and wont move just for that.

nabbl
26-11-07, 16:15
same on MARS at the moment.

ATF is the one op fight active clan at NC side. usually we got like 8-10 people online every evening. and on Doy Side we have like 3 halfactive op fight clans which arent really a threat for us.

well it was nice when they came with the whole alliance against 8 of us, but except that op fights arent really enjoyable from our point of view :P

Faid
26-11-07, 16:46
It comes down to the people really, A lot of people have a nasty habit of not being able to get along with one another in neocron for some reason. Over the years in orur clan we've had lots of people come and go, the one's who fit in stayed and the ones who didn't left, thats all it really came down to, finding the type of people who belong with. At the moment the only anti clan we ever see online when we are is Grim and that isnt for very long as they are usually going to bed when we are just logging on (we are about 8 hrs apart in our timezones). We try to have good even fights when we can, thats about all anyone can do at this point.

L0KI
26-11-07, 17:10
Faid is absolutely right.

I certainly wouldn't want to be clanned with some of the people that play this game....... just to increase the numbers for OP fighting.

What you are proposing, is basically this; Scrap the factions and make it red vs blue

Dead Bodies
26-11-07, 17:30
#1 this is not an origional post. i had one (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=75686) back in 05' and there was one back before me.

#2 if your having problems "sociallizing" that's something you created. yes their are times that there is onlt 1% on line but its 1 am in the morning! get yourself some friends get in a clan. believe me there is plenty to do solo, or with a few friends. all you need is some group to communicate with.

#3 people have freedom of choices in RL thy would be furious if you took away free will ingame. and forced them into a crap faction. I started as TT in nc1 did all factions and epics. I've ben Tg since then and am not changing.

on a personal note i liked the idea of larger groups working togeather but i dont like the idea of getting rid of the other factions. some will be larger then others thats fine. they will come to their senses.

E&E

megavoid
26-11-07, 18:50
Guys calm down,

I guess it is not Cromac's intention (it isn't mine) to force people into something they don't like or to clan with people they can't stand talking to.

I understand this as a call to the community to reflect on their position and at least think about joining forces with other people that are no close friends but may want some action. Just a call for more openness and flexibility whoever wants to go into that direction.

As some of you said, opfighting is not the only thing that matters, right! But it is the highest scale of politics for players in Neocron and the most interesting part of PvP... Zonewhoring in PP1 or PP3 may be fun for a while but the real thrill is just there taking an op or defending it against an overwhelming force! It's more than simple one-on-one duels, it's tactics and teamplay (Yeah, I know G.R.I.M. is bad at both but we try hard ;))!

Personally I love opfights and deeply wish to have more clans and factions involved. I just hope a few stand up and try...

Danny

Garfield
26-11-07, 18:51
Nice idea in theory, even though i don't like the RED vs Blue premise and will welcome the return of faction interactions on the patch soon(tm).

They can't and won't play together, It's not that they want their own little clan it's a few things:

Lets take the die hard players been around a few years, and what not.
Most if not all are known to each other, in fact they have for the most part at some time or other been in the same clan, on the same vent etc.
They generally flow together into like minded groups who are still the same people under whatever the hot clan tag is this month.

Once this clan grows in numbers they find it hard to break old habits :p and lets just say the clan eventually IMPLODES, leaving the little breakawy groups who used to get on well. rinse and repeat for several years and you have what you got today.

All this history makes for shit like this;
I won't play in his clan because his mate robbed my MC5 chip back in NC1, blah blah.

I'd say most players left in game are Vets with hardened views and hardened buddy list :)

Sorry to say this ain't gonna happen.
damn right we saw this in the past we will see that in future(hopefully there is one for NC).
few clans where allied and fought together, BUT then the " oh u bring another clan" shit starts again then comes the zerg wich leads to flame and bitchin ect ect.
and thoose guys wich are currently playing, they play since months/years together a merge wont work for long time, also a faction change thats just a recoloring of the map the pop doesnt bring u new clanmembers

Cromac
26-11-07, 23:39
Thanks for the support of those who agree.

Mostly the sort of replies I expected. People have their own reasons and stern views that will not change and therefore the game will not change. Until the population rises another 10%+ NC will stay pretty much the same as it is now unless something is done.

No OP fighting is not the be all end all of existence in Neocron.

No I was not suggesting Red vs Blue. 2 Clans per city to choose from, and a neutral mercs clan is far from red vs blue.

Yes there will be the odd tard in ure clan that you hate, I'd have major trouble forcing my fingers to click the mouse and heal ashley watts aswell, but if it meant we could get proper OP fights rolling and several major clans involved, id do it. In your spare time you can do what you want with old/RL mates etc like PK.

Most of the excuses i've read can be solved, so do keep them rolling please/

Dead Bodies
27-11-07, 00:27
closing factions and clans is a big NO!

BUT

assigning sides IE. DOY / Neocron. to fight over ops as a whole. now you might be on to something there wattson.

RusSki
27-11-07, 00:33
Good points and opinions raised by all posters so far.

No I was not suggesting Red vs Blue. 2 Clans per city to choose from, and a neutral mercs clan is far from red vs blue.

Yes there will be the odd tard in ure clan that you hate, I'd have major trouble forcing my fingers to click the mouse and heal ashley watts aswell, but if it meant we could get proper OP fights rolling and several major clans involved, id do it. In your spare time you can do what you want with old/RL mates etc like PK.

Just a thought, which to be fair will prolly get shot down in seconds but what if people who were willing too, put just one fighter each into a clan, you could use a char you like the least, use the least, or even roll a new char.
2 Clans, one Neocron & one Dome.
Everyone sorts their own equipemt out and there is nothing put into the clan app or bank account.
Everyone can still keep their old clans and their small groups of friends with whome they can go pking.
Your not stuck with that tard you dont like all the time but you have a means to organise larger scale op fights.
Just a thought, I know it probably wouldnt work but I'm putting it out there as a suggestion.

Faid
27-11-07, 02:44
There was a suggestion once about a few OPs that could be fought over by DOY or Neocron City, in which either pro or anti as a whole could fight for and obtain them. Something like you'd need 3 pro clans in able to hack and take the op and vice versa, creating a huge op fight consisting of many clans at the same time all working together for their respective cities. It sounded like a great idea.

danmalone
27-11-07, 03:02
There was a suggestion once about a few OPs that could be fought over by DOY or Neocron City, in which either pro or anti as a whole could fight for and obtain them. Something like you'd need 3 pro clans in able to hack and take the op and vice versa, creating a huge op fight consisting of many clans at the same time all working together for their respective cities. It sounded like a great idea.

yep, thats an awesome idea.... the question to be asked tho, could the server/zone handle so much activity? :wtf:

nabbl
27-11-07, 10:31
yesterday i saw like 10 people coming back to neocron after a long time.

got several directs from people who wanted to know how to spec points correctly.

jini
27-11-07, 13:08
From my years of amazing experience i gathered so far, as well as incredible skills and brains, but most of all modesty, here is a freshly new idea none has ever thought of before, which is also, very easy to implement from KK:

***The problem***
As we speak, and with low populations on server, OP fights are just a thing of a couple of clans that can (for instance on Terra only SXR, Grims and WoWlords(the best of course))

***The solution***
The attacking/defending clan raises a flag, and a clear indication is issued by the advanced Early Warning NC system :p, indicating that OP x is under attack by the enemy.
Furthermore, this can be implemented in certain core OPs, which are considered essential for the 3 main factions (city, DoY and CM): for instance: Jeriko, Cycrow and Northstar, or maybe 2 OPs from each side... This warning message will act as an invitation for everyone to jump into the action regardless of clans wanting it or not.

Please direct your congratulations in person, ingame kthxby

megavoid
27-11-07, 15:17
As we speak, and with low populations on server, OP fights are just a thing of a couple of clans that can (for instance on Terra only SXR, Grims and WoWlords(the best of course))

I bow to your wisdom, conqueror of worlds, lord of Northstar, eternal master from the mightiest clan of all times!
But I guess we can "implement" that ourselves by just spamming in OOC where the action is... ;)

Danny

Breakaway
27-11-07, 15:52
yeah i have come back after like a year of being afk, i have a woc 1 spy but now i cant pvp for shit lol, im getting owned left right and centre by tanks with lazor cannons :mad: not sure what the situation with spys are now but the damage i used to cause was great, but now im hitting for like 40-50 each hit on tanks, who are hitting me for like 200-250 each shot. think woc 'could' have been why some people left this game, as its causing too much overpowerness.

William Antrim
27-11-07, 16:09
From my years of amazing experience i gathered so far, as well as incredible skills and brains, but most of all modesty, here is a freshly new idea none has ever thought of before, which is also, very easy to implement from KK................ etc

It is called Alliance chat.

Youre about 3 years too late.

megavoid
27-11-07, 16:15
yeah i have come back after like a year of being afk, i have a woc 1 spy but now i cant pvp for shit

Effective styles in PvP have changed at more or less regular intervals since I started Neocron all those years before. Most effective atm-setups for close combat one-on-one are pistol-spies, crossbow-pes and (to a certain extend) lowtech-hc tanks. In opfights rifle-spies and apus still have their use, but tanks combined with ppus work best in team-setups.

Most players (sadly) skill for speed instead of resists to avoid getting hit by stretching the engine to its limits (clipping) and causing general confusion. This is mostly due to the lack of a sane speedcap. I suggest applying your setup to this until the matter is fixed if you plan to even win a cookie at pvp... :(

Danny

MotorMike
27-11-07, 16:23
same on MARS at the moment.

ATF is the one op fight active clan at NC side. usually we got like 8-10 people online every evening. and on Doy Side we have like 3 halfactive op fight clans which arent really a threat for us.

well it was nice when they came with the whole alliance against 8 of us, but except that op fights arent really enjoyable from our point of view :P

rofl no coment :lol:

jini
27-11-07, 17:09
Effective styles in PvP have changed at more or less regular intervals since I started Neocron all those years before. Most effective atm-setups for close combat one-on-one are pistol-spies, crossbow-pes and (to a certain extend) lowtech-hc tanks. In opfights rifle-spies and apus still have their use, but tanks combined with ppus work best in team-setups.

Please DON'T listen to what he says, because he simply means one tank-one ppu teams. Even in that case with a ppu on my back I can beat (as a spy) every tank on server. Spies can be real good if setup right: a good Regant's PA or a WoC one, combined with energy armor (if regant's) or kevlar (if WoC PA) and nanites give you a real decent setup, except healing power which the spy misses, and I dont know why...

@ Sir William: Royal Highness, you simply proved yourself once again. Please tell me when have you EVER heard someone in alliance asking for support in a specific OP? Besides this is NOT what I suggest. Please read again my idea, you need to learn some skills approaching your worthless servants

and Last, @Danny: yes we have ooc, but ooc is for shittalking/whinning and not battle invitations. What I propose is an semi automated system, with some core OPs like Jeriko, that will act as showcase for everyone care to travel there. We never had such a feature in NC. Instead there were places for people to gather in say pp1 and the like. But the OP war fighting scene is an entirely different ball-game, and I can't stand hearing people that Neocron is much more than OP fights. NC IS ALL about OP fights, and my idea will help newbies to get initiated in the game

Heat
27-11-07, 19:25
Please DON'T listen to what he says, because he simply means one tank-one ppu teams. Even in that case with a ppu on my back I can beat (as a spy) every tank on server.

that is why you normally stealth-whore and zone in PP1 ?

Serah Logan
27-11-07, 20:11
Good idea, but what is a noob gonna do at an op fight? Get ganked that's what. I hear more people complain about that in this game than I have in any other game I've played, with the exception of EVE(go for it mods).

Noobs in this game have it tough. I remember when I was a budding citizen. I didnt' know which end was up. I knew that I had to level up quite a bit before I could get revenge on that Tank that just whacked me in two while I was running missions. And even if I had joined a clan as a noob, I wouldn't have been much help at an OP fight. Even now as a mid-level character, I'm not much good on the outside. Hacknet? Better bring ya balls if ya wanna tangle with the likes of me!

All kidding aside, the lack of players involved in OP fights is directly correlative to one thing - server pops. How do we fix that? Be kind to ya noobs so they stick around. I'm not accusing anyone of zerging noobs, but I have been the victim of it, as I'm sure we all have. But hey, it's open PVP which is one of the game's better features.

What am i saying? I guess I'm saying just deal with it. You're not going to have huge OP fights with lots of players until we get more players.

jini
27-11-07, 21:16
Well, usually most sane pvpers dont kill noobs, I am sure I don't. Other noobs still wear their LE. It's not a bad idea to create 3 core OPs like Jeriko and let them know that there is an OP fight going on. It's also good to have spectators. So we can have say Jeriko from alliance with permanent warnings, and the rest of the OPs can be flagged from the attacker clan.
If that clan agrees it can invite spectators or help

Doc Holliday
27-11-07, 21:21
Please DON'T listen to what he says, because he simply means one tank-one ppu teams. Even in that case with a ppu on my back I can beat (as a spy) every tank on server. Spies can be real good if setup right: a good Regant's PA or a WoC one, combined with energy armor (if regant's) or kevlar (if WoC PA) and nanites give you a real decent setup, except healing power which the spy misses, and I dont know why...

@ Sir William: Royal Highness, you simply proved yourself once again. Please tell me when have you EVER heard someone in alliance asking for support in a specific OP? Besides this is NOT what I suggest. Please read again my idea, you need to learn some skills approaching your worthless servants

and Last, @Danny: yes we have ooc, but ooc is for shittalking/whinning and not battle invitations. What I propose is an semi automated system, with some core OPs like Jeriko, that will act as showcase for everyone care to travel there. We never had such a feature in NC. Instead there were places for people to gather in say pp1 and the like. But the OP war fighting scene is an entirely different ball-game, and I can't stand hearing people that Neocron is much more than OP fights. NC IS ALL about OP fights, and my idea will help newbies to get initiated in the game

your last paragraph is what alliance chat is there for. it doesnt require a semiautomated service J it just requires people to take off their a$$hats and 1337b34rd5 for a minute and actually work with others. sadly this community is all about being the same clan so u can say we dont zerg we bring the pwn etc and trash talk for a good hour after 5 minutes of fighting.

Show me one clan that doesnt shit talk after any kind of pvp win or lose.

Ours. You wont see any of it from us when ever ive been about. its not worth it. too many others have to shit talk tho. :/

Other than that i can see where this could go but i doubt it would work. its too reliant on the players here. god help us.

jini
27-11-07, 22:12
We have a 5 years record that Alliance chat is useless.
People are afraid and for good reason there are earsdroppers, and so Alliance is useless. What I propose is some kind of NC's core values to be displayed fast.

And we need that to be automatic, we simply can't rely on people. they have already proven it

L0KI
27-11-07, 22:26
We have a 5 years record that Alliance chat is useless.
People are afraid and for good reason there are earsdroppers, and so Alliance is useless.

It's always worked for me Jini! You may remember me setting up a clan that had 200 members, that lasted a long time when populations were high. We often defended our OPs when there was one of us online - just depends who's doing the calling for help.
Not blowing smoke up my own arse there - as I'd gladly go help many people on the server myself.

As for spies - does it really matter with the current populations?

megavoid
27-11-07, 22:30
Show me one clan that doesnt shit talk after any kind of pvp win or lose.

I am trying hard to get my mates calm after battles and not to start shittalking. It gets hard work when we get flamed OOC by certain specimen but all who were ever involved know that afterbattleshittalks escalate as sure as a whale can't fly by itself.

Sometimes it's even harder to bite my own tongue but I recently got it almost under control.... :p

Danny

@Jini: The thing you propose would have it's interesting side, but I don't see KK implement such a thing... just experience and an old trauma give me that hint... ;)
Calling friends in ALLIANCE may work from time to time but soon gets down to the zerg argument again. Whatever you do, it's like sorting shit with taste as main criterion... O_o

Dead Bodies
27-11-07, 22:57
Whatever you do, it's like sorting shit with taste as main criterion... O_o

That wasent babblefish was it .. :P

Doc Holliday
28-11-07, 00:29
Love the sig DB. im sure hes happy about it being posted all over again huh ;)

megavoid
28-11-07, 02:52
That wasent babblefish was it .. :P

Nope, wasn't. I'm just having problems to translate the german saying "Das ist wie Scheisse nach Geschmack sortieren"... Anybody got a better translation? :lol:

Okay guys, back to topic, please! :angel:

Danny

jini
28-11-07, 07:54
Ok I want to ask one question:
I propose one stupidly easy shit to be implemented, and I am getting all kinds of negativism from everyone, which materializes from self advertising (:when I was the uberest I did the x thing..) to the: idea is good but tough to implement (as if you now what it takes to code..)

Ill try breaking it in simple pieces then.. one piece at a time(can't seem to be able to find a better way):
1. How many of you fighting clans had EVER had spectators/helpers/noobies wandering around in your OP fight?
2. When you realize that answer in q1 is NONE, then:
What does a noobie do besides "leveling" and "quiting"?

Thats what drove me to the idea. There are people quitting before they can even learn the game, since WoW has indeed better PvM

@Danny: the zerg argument is a Stupid argument to me. And if you want to attack core OPs, then expect the consequences. Otherwise why do we have "Alliance"???

megavoid
28-11-07, 10:18
Hiho,

I guess it is not hard to implement, I just said I don't expect it to be implemented. :rolleyes:

The zerg argument is stupid, sure. And it won't come from my fingers or mouth either. I am just sure somebody will bring it up when support is called and another flamewar is on. :(

Danny

Heat
28-11-07, 14:40
1. How many of you fighting clans had EVER had spectators/helpers/noobies wandering around in your OP fight?

we had ... Q-daughter was a total pvp-virgin, before she came to our clan .... now she can handle some pvp fights ...

QeeQaek
28-11-07, 16:08
we had ... Q-daughter was a total pvp-virgin, before she came to our clan .... now she can handle some pvp fights ...
she very easy target.. and you know that really ))

jini
28-11-07, 16:32
I dont care if some die while watching. Or they cant pvp. Sooner or later they will learn. The problem of very low populations is, that people actually don't pvp. And in NC the best thing to do is participate in OP wars, all the rest is bullshit

Heat
28-11-07, 16:44
she very easy target.. and you know that really ))

yeah that is why she kicked your ass in her first opfight xD

megavoid
28-11-07, 16:45
I dont care if some die while watching. Or they cant pvp. Sooner or later they will learn. The problem of very low populations is, that people actually don't pvp. And in NC the best thing to do is participate in OP wars, all the rest is bullshit

enhanced enhanced ultimated artifact ACK with laserpointer built by Danny :D

Breakaway
29-11-07, 15:41
also, what is the deal with pp1 now? whenever i 'pass' through on my daily stroll... i get attacked by an allience ( wich is normal as this has been happening since beta 4) but they dont seem to loose any Sl for it. is pp1 some kind of battlezone now or something?.

QeeQaek
29-11-07, 15:54
yeah that is why she kicked your ass in her first opfight xD
bullshit!! dont remember)

William Antrim
29-11-07, 15:56
Its called plausible deniability qeeqaek, your clan thrive on it.

QeeQaek
29-11-07, 16:06
,,what do you exactly mean, sorry??

Nidhogg
29-11-07, 16:11
Please keep the fighting in-game.

N

megavoid
29-11-07, 16:11

:lol: This just made my day worthwhile...

It's not really that bad, though. Most members of WRLD are nice people, some dreamers and some realists... ;)

Danny

QeeQaek
29-11-07, 16:20
Please keep the fighting in-game.
some dreamers still dreaming about g pa.. for effective fight))

Faid
29-11-07, 16:40
also, what is the deal with pp1 now? whenever i 'pass' through on my daily stroll... i get attacked by an allience ( wich is normal as this has been happening since beta 4) but they dont seem to loose any Sl for it. is pp1 some kind of battlezone now or something?.

Most likely you get attacked by Neutrals who appear green to you, you lose very little SL for killing neutrals now.

silent000
29-11-07, 17:08

What? :confused:

jini
29-11-07, 17:20
[ edited ]

L0KI
29-11-07, 17:23
I'm in Bodycount - I dont think i've even managed to be around for a single decent fight - as I log on at like 11pm GMT most days...

I definitely dont play a low tech tank :D

Zheo
29-11-07, 18:05
This idea was dead before you wrote it.

What? :confused:

I second that one.

Dead Bodies
29-11-07, 18:10
Pop is growing mkae friends you will have someone to play with always, Team speak helps alot ......now no more spam... niddy's here.

Nidhogg
29-11-07, 19:08
Yeah, and you can lose that sig as well. Thanks.

N

William Antrim
29-11-07, 20:27
[ edited ]

CHA0S
29-11-07, 22:25
I reckon with the knew announcement i think the pops will be over 10% easily once patch is in......lets hope it stays up there and see if it can break records!!!!!! :lol:

Dead Bodies
29-11-07, 23:03
Yeah, and you can lose that sig as well. Thanks.

N

I Like it quite authoritative, Straight forward and STRONG. But tis the season for gifts, so as u wish mate.

E&E

*crying becasue i lost the best sig in the world*