PDA

View Full Version : Drone Caps

Cyphor
25-11-07, 23:41
Well deciding to give nc a go as been a while and still not managed to find anything which has held my attention for quite so long over the past few years.
Anyway, there is a mass of changes to get my head around having not played "properly" since nc1!
Now to get started i need a character up and running; going to start with the easy one the droner :P he's fully capped and has a selection of rare drones on him however what is the best skill mix to cap them now with the changes? Also was a droner PA ever created? Can you fully cap the rare drones and res or const? I intend to spec for the oblitorator and i guess any of the new spy buffs that could be useful though im sure in the past it wasnt really worth having a con setup as by the time you realise the measack has been found its gone, is this still the case?

Cheers for any pointers anyone can give

PS: is there a skill manager and equipment database thats been updated for all the new changes?

Dribble Joy
26-11-07, 00:14
There's no caps now, apart from aiming (250%), so pump as much skills in as you like.

Relative skill effects can be found here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=136817).

You'll need a lot of TC to help with your stats, I'd say go for 75 base TC, though getting some advice from a real droner would be preferable.