PDA

View Full Version : Account cancelling

Apocalypsox
22-11-07, 08:40
So, i know many other people have multiple accounts like i do, and i've been having issues lately, so lets see if anyone else has them or has experienced them.

I recently realised i wasnt using my second account much, as most of the chars suck pretty bad and i dont feel like relomming/leveling. (Still ♥ Teh roflnocerous)

So, i go to cancel that account, and its on paypal so i log in, press the cancel account button, and it redirects me to a paypal website. Now this is where problems begin. Log into paypal, and well look at that! it doesnt properly redirect to anywhere useful to cancelling the account. Well, what am i sposed to do now? Spin 3 full circles, face east, touch my foot to my nose and chant some ancient spell?

Problem much?
Think imma dispatch an email to accounts@neocron.com to get it cancelled, or try to atleast.

Mighty Max
22-11-07, 09:37
Think imma dispatch an email to accounts@neocron.com to get it cancelled, or try to atleast.

Don't just think about it, do it.
Should be much more effective then the forums.

Heavyporker
22-11-07, 10:14
Give That Account To Me! I Must Play!

Nidhogg
22-11-07, 11:52
It's account@neocron.com (without the s). Has anyone else seen this problem?

N

Riddle
22-11-07, 12:16
I cancelled one of my accounts (Monks,PvP chars :p) no longer any use to me heh heh with my shit connection.

So Tradeskill FTW!

Yes this is true, you just end up on the Paypal Website with no direction as to how to cancel.

I navigated my way around, was a little while back but.

I looked at past transactions (History) , found the correct payment Id (Id also found in Neocron Launcher log in facility)

Found the active payments, and at the bottom was a cancel option.

>>BE CAREFUL>>Don't cancel the wrong one!!

Hope this helps!!

CMaster
22-11-07, 12:32
I managed to cancel through paypal fine when needed. Can't remember much about it though.

TicketInspector
22-11-07, 12:38
Do it manually then :P are you lazy?! Look around in paypal for subscriptions, and you will see it "Active" and you can cancel it.

jini
22-11-07, 16:53
There is no problem canceling thru paypal afaik, it works for me. However If I remember, It never redirected me there, I just pressed the cancel button from withing Reakktor, and the procedure of payments ended there. I pay however on a monthly basis

nabbl
22-11-07, 17:04
it maybe helps not cancelling your accounts with the neocron launcher, but "online" at the neocron account management site.

jini
22-11-07, 17:05
it maybe helps not cancelling your accounts with the neocron launcher, but "online" at the neocron account management site.
Yes thats how i allways manage these things myself

braydagner
22-11-07, 18:58
I had a problem like this.

Go into the launcher and click to cancel the account. Click the cancel subscription button and it brings you to the PayPal login. Login. Then hit the backspace until you're back at the cancel subscription button and it should work when you click it again.

Dead Bodies
22-11-07, 21:40
It's account@neocron.com (without the s). Has anyone else seen this problem?

N

Nope i cancled 3 accounts so far it was no problem for me. ...... Im still playing two other ones ^oo^

Apocalypsox
23-11-07, 03:27
Mmk, well with a little navigation ive got that account nerfed. Still, it should redirect you to the proper place once youve logged into paypal instead of making you search for it. (Or maybe its a clever ploy from the head KK offices? :lol: )