PDA

View Full Version : UK Piss-up

StevenJ
20-11-07, 03:04
Hello!

We've been discussing another meet and greet and drink and eat session, on December the 8th, in Nottingham. Nice and central, not like Lancaster or Portsmouth as the last few times, we chose this to be nice and central.

http://forum.techhaven.org/viewtopic.php?t=2917&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

It should be a good laugh. Nottingham sounds like a great night out by all accounts, it's a good few weeks off, so you have little excuse to avoid it, I'm afraid.

We'll get drunk, and we'll insult one another, and we'll make fools of each other, and, at one point in the night at least, we'll argue over balancing and setups. It will be awesome.

And, despite my signature, this isn't an eXL thing, it's a general... NC thing. So don't worry about that ;)

/Edit

And GMs, Mods, etc... this invite goes out to you too, naturally... :angel:

Nymphette79
20-11-07, 03:30
I know 2 people who will be very happy about the location.
Wish I could join u but with 3 very young children it ain't gonna happen but make sure u take plenty of pics

Judge
20-11-07, 05:24
Hey hey, right in my backyard.

I recommend the Sal. Good pub, plays rock etc...

Dribble Joy
20-11-07, 05:44
I live down the road in Loughborough, so I imagine I can make it.

Hotels/houses? The poker set needs some use :D.

StevenJ
20-11-07, 06:51
I live down the road in Loughborough, so I imagine I can make it.

Hotels/houses? The poker set needs some use :D.Since we spoke about the next meet-up being around Loughborough, I assumed you were a cert anyhow, Mr. J (the 2nd :angel: )

The poker set isn't getting near me... I've seen what you do with it. And just think... this time, I'll be able to shower, and get changed, and be able to enjoy a night out without running out every five minutes to collect some stray / waif...

L0KI
20-11-07, 10:54
As I reside (Although not by choice) in Worksop now, not far from Nottingham, I may well attend this drinkeh drinkeh!

Logan_storm_03
20-11-07, 10:59
NOTTINGHAM!

Yes you can probally count me an breakaway in.

SnowCrash
20-11-07, 11:31
Let me know when you have a fixed date. I'll put it into the forum calendar then.

Brammers
20-11-07, 11:54
Let me know when you have a fixed date. I'll put it into the forum calendar then.

You going to come as well? :p

It's been fixed for December the 8th for a little while now, and of course, I'm going.

silent000
20-11-07, 12:27
I've been on the fence about it for a while now, I could come but then thats spending money that i need desperately for driving lessons/car, but we will see, and I still gota give steve a beating for not coming down to our last one :mad:

William Antrim
20-11-07, 14:58
Rabbi

you can kip at mine, theres loads of room. I think it would be awesome to meet up with a few of you guys. Especially Jini. :lol:

silent000
20-11-07, 15:30
Do I get a hug William? :cool:

Riddle
20-11-07, 15:35
oo a Cron Beer night, topics of conversation -

- OMG you look totally different than i thought you would!
- My setup is better than your setup
- Most hated
- My Rare is better than your Rare
- I'm Ub3r
- KK(Dear god help them)
- Patch yes or no?
- I can drink more than you can...............KK.......Patch........KK.......
- You can drink more than me i'm off to (Bed,Sofa,Floor,Some random Birds)

Alas living in Ireland and the same excuse as Nymph(kids etc.) makes this an event i will hope to hear plenty about but be unable to attend :(

Would like to meet a few of you in RL.

William Antrim
20-11-07, 16:05
Do I get a hug William? :cool:

I dont know you well enough for a hug mate but a beer is prolly in order. :lol:

Hell-demon
20-11-07, 17:40
Come to Birmingham........

Matanius
20-11-07, 17:43
Same reason as Nymph...kids, with the added shittiness of no money (although kinda comes hand in hand with having kids!). Really bummed I can't make it :(

Hell-demon
20-11-07, 17:45
Have an NC piss up then followed by an NC hang over.

mmmmm virtual reality is grand....

Lodar
20-11-07, 20:32
I'd go if it was quite a bit further North, and if it didn't clash with the Ricky Hatton fight :p

William Antrim
20-11-07, 20:58
I'd go if it was quite a bit further North, and if it didn't clash with the Ricky Hatton fight :p

CRAP!

I knew there was something familiar about that date!

Hoder
20-11-07, 21:19
Can you be more specific about the venue / meeting place / time? If there's suitable accommodation nearby I may turn up just for shits and giggles...

I'd go if it was quite a bit further North, and if it didn't clash with the Ricky Hatton fight :pI'm sure there'll be big screens wherever we go. Besides, video recorders have their uses :p I can give you a lift down there if you want.

Lodar
20-11-07, 21:31
I'm sure there'll be big screens wherever we go. Besides, video recorders have their uses :p I can give you a lift down there if you want.

A GM/Mod pincer movement... now that sounds tempting.... ;)

Trivaldi
20-11-07, 21:31
Drunken support staff, interesting...

Triv

William Antrim
20-11-07, 21:33
There will be a tonne of places showing the fight yes.

StevenJ
20-11-07, 21:35
Can you be more specific about the venue / meeting place / time? If there's suitable accommodation nearby I may turn up just for shits and giggles...

I'm sure there'll be big screens wherever we go. Besides, video recorders have their uses :p I can give you a lift down there if you want.

There are Travel Lodge places in the city centre, that's where the majority of people will be stopping, I imagine. There's no fixed starting venue as yet, that's up for debate. CMaster highlighted a lot of bars in one area using Google maps on the THN thread, and it seems we'll be exploring that area. I'm aiming to be in the room for 4pm, changed showered and ready to drink for 5 - 6pm - as are the rest of people I've chatted to about this.

William Antrim
20-11-07, 22:10
I can suggest a whole bunch of bars also. It depends on what people want. With a mixed crowd i am guessing one of the "trendy" pubs in town is going to be out as people want to mingle and chat and stuff but whatever, ill turn up on the day and we can kidnap hoder or lodar and hold them to ransom until we get patch news.

Judge
20-11-07, 22:57
I know some good rock-ish places, but avoid most other places like the plague.

The Pit and Pendulum is totally ftw.

Zheo
20-11-07, 23:36
How many people will get beaten up from NC rage? lol Anyone ever hear of the guy who played wow, slagged off someone and got beaten up by three guys a few days later?

Doc Holliday
20-11-07, 23:42
How many people will get beaten up from NC rage? lol Anyone ever hear of the guy who played wow, slagged off someone and got beaten up by three guys a few days later?

the kid was mexican. he cussed out, griefed and generally harrassed a woman playing the game for a long ass time. then stupidly when she threatened to tell her husband where he lived he gave her his address thinking nothing of it at the time. couple days later her husband and her brother turned up at the kids place and had a few words with him and his pc together. i remember hearing about it. someone posted the topic on here actually.

on topic i might try and come. if it sucks i can always cut one as i live in nottingham.

William Antrim
20-11-07, 23:42

If anyone tries to start anything then they will get smacked down so hard that they wont know what hit them.

Personally I am too old for all of that shite, I keep it in the game where it belongs. If anyone else cant do the same then its best that they dont even bother to go.

ashley watts
21-11-07, 00:26
Ima take my 45. and blast some RL runners, VIVA LA NC !

I Highly doubt anything would kick off over a game tbh , unless it was really personnal, then it's ok :p

Ishmael/Mystic
21-11-07, 00:43
I'll turn up and mud wrestle steve. ;)

silent000
21-11-07, 02:06
Personally, whatever someone does to me in a game, it stays in a game and i dont take offence what so ever

Hoder
21-11-07, 02:25
How many people will get beaten up from NC rage?
WTB personal security - paying well (in beer) :p

Dribble Joy
21-11-07, 02:41
Though I live 20 mins away on the train, it would be of use if I can crash somewhere or stay in the hotel someone is staying if possible.

Breakaway
21-11-07, 13:09
OMG YES!! right in my hometown :D yeah defo Pit and Pendulum is a pub to start the night in, its gotta be the best pub in notts :). Would be great meeting all the nc guys :D cast afew damage boosts on them haha :P. any idea where everyone is meeting up yet? would be nice to get some times and locations.
Cheers.

Brammers
21-11-07, 13:23
The pubs shall be decided nearer the date, there is a lot to choose from. So please keep posting any recommendations, and there will be a rough route posted up with times. I'll also give out my phone number out so you can get location updates.

Anyone know what time the Ricky Hatton fight starts? (Amusing fact my brother has the same name as him!) And the best places to watch it in Nottingham. (ie Pub with good beer and a big screen) So we can let the Melee tank fans watch it, while we discuss how nerfed they are. :p

Breakaway
21-11-07, 13:28
haha :P well weatherspoons and loyeds is a good place with huge screens /Projecters. also is smack bang in the center of town with every other pub surrounding it so its a nice drunken stumble to the net venue haha :P.

Dribble Joy
21-11-07, 14:37
Spoons also = cheapage. Good for DJ's nibbish wallet.

William Antrim
21-11-07, 14:52
Lloyds is ok but I thought that you guys didnt want to fight....

Anyway Hockley/Lace Market (down the hill from Lloyds) is the better end of town, the other end is a dive (Reflex, Liberty's, Yates's etc). But whatever. The boxing will probably be on at Walkabout and the Approach too (Used to be casa on friar lane for those not familiar) and probably whatever RKO is called these days, Rescue rooms i think. Not sure if it still has screens or not as its been years since i was in there but the last Tyson fight was shown in there.

With the fight being in Vegas i would think its going to be a late one, it might be a sober-up-at-3am to watch it job. No idea. Will have a look.

CMaster
21-11-07, 14:58
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=uk&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103254829708203124071.00043d27b93795afc6b6e

Is the map of some suggested bars. Feel free to add more. If you do go to a spoons though, go to the Roebuck, not the one on the square where fights always start.

NAPPER
21-11-07, 15:10
i may show my face it was a good laugh in lancaster i will try and bring roz as well

Breakaway
21-11-07, 15:13
yeah me n logan defo gunna come, going to try n get some more vets to come tht i know. there going to be some kind of list to e made so we know exactly whos comming ect...

silent000
21-11-07, 15:47
Preety sure Mr Steve will write up a list of current people coming, but I urge everyone who went to lancaster with us shud deffinately be there again, that was a fuckign good laugh

Dribble Joy
21-11-07, 15:49
but I urge everyone who went to lancaster with us shud deffinately be there again, that was a fuckign good laugh
Except the part where you fell asleep and we all had to wander the campus in freezing rain for two hours looking for you....

:p

Omnituens
21-11-07, 16:09
hmmm.... if i can get time off work...

nellus
21-11-07, 18:01
Why did you choose the only day in December i already have plans for?

Sorry guys its our work xmas party that night otherwise i would have come, it's only just over an hour away.

Hope you guys have a good time, and hope to get to meet you next time you go out. :)

Nymphette79
21-11-07, 18:14
Am totally gutted but with 2 of my young-uns birthdays on the 15th and 3 kids to buy for at xmas December is a bloody expensive month lol. Will let some peeps I know who play but dont frequent the forums know about the meet as I reckon they will prolly be able to go.
And pls pls make sure loads of photos are taken, the drunker (is that even a word?) the better.

L0KI
21-11-07, 18:55
I really really really want to attend this now ;)

TicketInspector
21-11-07, 19:01
I'll be there in spirit :( If I get this damn job soon enough, I might be able to get a pay advance

Breakaway
21-11-07, 19:25
Hope nidhogs there :D but without his banhammer or it might turn out into a bloodbath :lol:

Zheo
21-11-07, 23:20
WTB personal security - paying well (in beer) :p

Angry Apes can provide RL security, at a cost of 3 woc disks plus two beers per hour :)

William Antrim
21-11-07, 23:51
Angry Apes can provide RL security, at a cost of 3 woc disks plus two beers per hour :)

If that's all you can drink you have no business being at this piss up. :D

silent000
22-11-07, 00:05
I did say to the eXL lads that i am not getting so pissed this time around :cool: I seem to make a tit out of myself wen i do, but we will see :cool:

Matanius
22-11-07, 00:17
I did say to the eXL lads that i am not getting so pissed this time around :cool: I seem to make a tit out of myself wen i do, but we will see :cool: Lol, I still have the pics from the last bash at my place :p

silent000
22-11-07, 00:32
Lol, I still have the pics from the last bash at my place :p

I look like the biggest tit ever....no cut hair, no shave....you shud see my sexy ass now :cool:

EDIT: And you post em i wshall go skitso, im being serious Martin :mad: :angel:

Logan_storm_03
22-11-07, 01:42
I always wanted to gank some one in real life.

SL is not problem in shottingham either, it's the pepper park of the UK.

FuzzyDuck
22-11-07, 03:28
I havent played the game for a few years now, but I'm a student in notts uni, can I still pop in and meet up with you guys? Plus I'm too lazy to read where you're actually going, has anywhere been decided yet?

Plus, please dont go to the sal, it's expensive, and really dull. P&P is far more attractive for the rock thing on a Saturday with the DJ.

Plus at the SU bar in Notts uni, the dude who plays Toadie from neighbours will be around, so of course I'll be going to that first.

Dribble Joy
22-11-07, 03:39
For those who didn't see some of silent#s images from the last event....

http://exl.nskill.co.uk/crackercomic.jpg

Jodo
22-11-07, 03:39
Plus at the SU bar in Notts uni, the dude who plays Toadie from neighbours will be around, so of course I'll be going to that first.

"Of course"? WTF? You want to be in the same room as a nobody Neighbours actor?
Plus,how could you possibly let that dictate your night out?
Plus, how could you think telling people this wouldn't get you banned from the Piss-Up?
Plus, WTF again? :wtf:

Breakaway
22-11-07, 12:06
I always wanted to gank some one in real life.

SL is not problem in shottingham either, it's the pepper park of the UK.

haha :D its true tho lol. i might have to bring along me 5 slot first love for abit of added protection :p. sam dont forget to bring your 5 slot ress, we might need it by the end of the night haha :lol: :lol:

Logan_storm_03
22-11-07, 14:50
Oh god drug flash.

nobby
22-11-07, 18:40
Nobby seems interested to finally see you all in the flesh...

hmmm

Might be able to make it tbh

Judge
23-11-07, 08:37
Plus, please dont go to the sal, it's expensive, and really dull. P&P is far more attractive for the rock thing on a Saturday with the DJ.

The Sal is an excellent pub, well except on Fridays (Karaoke is shit).

Not been to the SU bar this year, I don't have much occasion to go onto main campus as a Comp. Sci. student. I've heard its been changed loads.

FuzzyDuck
24-11-07, 02:26
Not been to the SU bar this year, I don't have much occasion to go onto main campus as a Comp. Sci. student. I've heard its been changed loads.

Yeah, there's a new bit taken over from one of the old dance/class/exam rooms called Mooch which is similar to a lot of gaybars I've been in. And The Ark is now called The Venue. It's pretty much the same just with the bar extended to the back room.

The food in Mooch is pretty good and semi-cheap if you're a student too.

Hoder
24-11-07, 22:22
Okaaaaaaay.. mah hotel is booked! Nice location too.. only a short walk from the centre's bars and clubs. Nearest bar is the quaintly named "Bar Humbug" :lol:

So who's organising the strippers? And no, I can't spawn any on the night as I'm crossing the blurry line between NC and RL for one night only ;)

Look forward to pk.. er.. meeting you all on the 8th :)

DrRisk
24-11-07, 22:47
is there gonna be some pvp? i might take my LE out for this

Doc Holliday
24-11-07, 22:54
Okaaaaaaay.. mah hotel is booked! Nice location too.. only a short walk from the centre's bars and clubs. Nearest bar is the quaintly named "Bar Humbug" :lol:

So who's organising the strippers? And no, I can't spawn any on the night as I'm crossing the blurry line between NC and RL for one night only ;)

Look forward to pk.. er.. meeting you all on the 8th :)

i think thats the strip club. its been a long time since ive been in there as it used to be an awesome place to go drinking. it could be even more awesome now :)

silent000
24-11-07, 23:17
The cracker and hoder adventures, oh im going to have fun with you :cool:

Doc Holliday
25-11-07, 00:26
The cracker and hoder adventures, oh im going to have fun with you :cool:

bring id :cool:

Dribble Joy
25-11-07, 00:48
I appear to have hotel space to thieve off two people, I dunno which one to go for at the mo.

William Antrim
25-11-07, 03:28
I appear to have hotel space to thieve off two people, I dunno which one to go for at the mo.

Whichever is better looking. Beauty is only a light switch away. ;)

StevenJ
25-11-07, 03:41
Whichever is better looking. Beauty is only a light switch away. ;)True, but DJ sometimes has a beard :(

Booking my hotel tomorrow, likely I'm sharing with the long-haired hippy Algebraist!

Dribble Joy
25-11-07, 03:47
It appears I am staying with Brams, we'll be up on friday night.

silent000
25-11-07, 14:14
True, but DJ sometimes has a beard :(

Booking my hotel tomorrow, likely I'm sharing with the long-haired hippy Algebraist!

Steve you know ill end up sleeping with you my dear, you know how fuckd i am for monis, il lspeak to you about it lata :cool:

danmalone
25-11-07, 14:59
True, but DJ sometimes has a beard :(

what hotel u stopping in?

Snedex
25-11-07, 17:37
bring id :cool:

:lol:

This sounds more fun than the usual exl and DJ annexing a town for a weekend.

CMaster
25-11-07, 18:21
bring id

This is good advice for everyone in Nottingham. As a result of succesive crackdowns, most bars are pretty hot on IDing.

Lodar
25-11-07, 21:30
Looks like I'll be seeing you all on the 8th as well.... :D

So Hoder, we taking the Rhino or the Reveller? :p

Hoder
25-11-07, 21:44
Looks like I'll be seeing you all on the 8th as well.... :D

So Hoder, we taking the Rhino or the Reveller? :p
The Wheeler actually; I wanna travel in comfort. Just keep your hands off those bloody grenades..... unless we end up behind a lane hogger on the M1 of course :p

Doc Holliday
25-11-07, 22:54
This is good advice for everyone in Nottingham. As a result of succesive crackdowns, most bars are pretty hot on IDing.

it was actually a joke. speakin from experience of where u go and how you dress generally dictates people getting asked for id, doormen are usually fairly good at catching the kids out who have the fake ids. it just helps to bring a proper one. you know if your gonna need it. luckily my days of that are over.

Dribble Joy
26-11-07, 00:36
You say that, but in July I got IDed at a spoons, despite me being 24 and having a beard.
(Though to fair it was after the A-Level results came out and they basically said 'Everyone = IDed')

StevenJ
26-11-07, 00:47
You say that, but in July I got IDed at a spoons, despite me being 24 and having a beard.
(Though to fair it was after the A-Level results came out and they basically said 'Everyone = IDed')I'm 28... was ID'd about five times last year :wtf:

TicketInspector
26-11-07, 01:31
I get ID'd cos i look like a 7 year old riding elephantback

Jodo
26-11-07, 01:34
lol

I haven't been ID'd since I was 16. According to everyone else back then, I looked 21 between the ages of 16 and 19.

Dribble Joy
26-11-07, 09:27
Buggar. (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=141060)

Oh well, not like I can afford any of the items.... unless I pay in unressed techs, I got about 900 of those....

Breakaway
26-11-07, 15:28
woop! when the mods are drunk we can get secret patch information out of them :D :lol:

Trivaldi
26-11-07, 22:23
Make that a STORM-bot and two CopBots ;)

See you all on the 8th!

Triv

L0KI
27-11-07, 11:44
Buggar. (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=141060)

Oh well, not like I can afford any of the items.... unless I pay in unressed techs, I got about 900 of those....

It wouldn't have hurt for them to take this UK Piss up thread into consideration when planning the Terra mall for the same night...

Anyway, I should be there - at the piss up I mean, not the mall! ;)

Brammers
27-11-07, 12:10
Yeah, I was a little suprised by that, since this event has been known about for a little while if you are on the THN and the last few weeks here.

Maybe if you guys ask nicely they may swap it around. I wont be going to the mall either way, as my accounts have all expired, and I'm waiting for the patch before I re-activate.

...or are you all bringing laptops to a wi-fi enabled pub and expecting to stagger around in the mall half pissed?! :p

L0KI
27-11-07, 12:14
...or are you all bringing laptops to a wi-fi enabled pub and expecting to stagger around in the mall half pissed?! :p

God, i sincerely hope not :lol:

silent000
27-11-07, 12:17
Im just hoping I dont get too zergd walkign through the pub doors for the first time ;)

Breakaway
27-11-07, 15:46
haha payback :D 'digs out the nc 1 KOS list' hehe :lol: :)

Doc Holliday
27-11-07, 21:24
Im just hoping I dont get too zergd walkign through the pub doors for the first time ;)

by the door staff cause your id is fake? Lol. couldnt resist. just kidding.

Rab i hope your coming down. i got work on sunday but im gonna try and make it if you do come.

L0KI
27-11-07, 22:19
Rab i hope your coming down. i got work on sunday but im gonna try and make it if you do come.

ill confirm it properly on friday most likely mate. Should be fine, but I have my game server hosting company going live next week and I need to make sure its ready! :)

danmalone
28-11-07, 01:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brammers
...or are you all bringing laptops to a wi-fi enabled pub and expecting to stagger around in the mall half pissed?!

God, i sincerely hope not

u just gave me a great idea :lol:

danmalone
28-11-07, 01:27
btw mr brammers.... what hotel u stopping in? steven said u posted a link for it but im stumpted and cant find it? fancy posting it so i can have a browse :cool:

Brammers
28-11-07, 02:36
I'm staying here - http://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/hotel/hotel_id/290/NottinghamCentral I suspect if you shop around, you can find some places cheaper.

danmalone
28-11-07, 02:57
omg, who stole all the rooms at nottingham central travelodge? O_o it directs me to Nottingham Riverside travel which is 1.5 miles away. Ne1 stopping at this one? :D
alternatively if im lazy i could go half with one of my fellow clannies if they would be kind enuf and want to save sum pennies :D :D

ps. cheers mr brammers for the link :cool:

Breakaway
29-11-07, 17:30
so... any ideas yet on times and locations to meet at? managed to get sunday off work so im up for gettin out ma face :lol:

Brammers
29-11-07, 17:50
so... any ideas yet on times and locations to meet at? managed to get sunday off work so im up for gettin out ma face :lol:

I will try and grab StevenJ to sort out times and locations sometime later today. Some of us will be starting early at 12pm (Me and DJ) and quite a few wont be able to join us until about 4-5pm, so bare with us.

One probem I can see, is not everyone knows what we all look like, so I'm going to sugguest there is a NC meet mascott traveling around with us (Like a bear with the NC symbol on it) just to make it easy to spot where we are in the pub.

Matanius
29-11-07, 18:02
One probem I can see, is not everyone knows what we all look like, so I'm going to sugguest there is a NC meet mascott traveling around with us (Like a bear with the NC symbol on it) just to make it easy to spot where we are in the pub. All those in favour of Cracker in a bear suit say 'aye' :p

silent000
29-11-07, 18:12
Ill come naked if the community wants it :cool:

Trivaldi
29-11-07, 18:18
Ill come naked if the community wants it
*flash back to avatar thread*

What is it with this community and genitals and nakedness?

Perhaps a slightly less extreme way to see where the party is!

Triv

Breakaway
29-11-07, 18:45
well this is what i suggest... everyone who is going post a pic on here and at least then we know who everyone is...
this is me recently...
http://a597.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/42/l_3e8c18675a7b6e346fdd84383e181264.jpg

StevenJ
29-11-07, 18:45
I was researching the best way to get down there from Burnley (so I guess most places in the NW) and it appears that from Manchester Oxford Road to Nottingham is £9 - which is terribly cheap, and no changes.

As for the "how do we know each other", I can wear my panda suit?

I have the phone numbers of a good chunk of people coming; Propane, Ducky, Cream Cracker, Napper, Brammers, DJ, Algebraist, Mystic Crusader, Blood-Junkie. Also, they have mine... so I suggest that Mystic becomes our little group's contact person - I did it in Lancaster, and never got to sit down with a drink for more than 10 minutes until 9pm!

It was a scary thought, actually, that I had to meet DJ and didn't know what he looked like, and until just beforehand didn't know his first name. I was supposed to walk up to strangers, and carefully ask for Dribble Joy. That could have turned out nastily. (or really, REALLY well!)

Dribble Joy
29-11-07, 19:32
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/Muffdemon/meh.jpg

RAWR!!

I will have less hair though.

Probably look something more like this (http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/Muffdemon/meh2.jpg).

William Antrim
29-11-07, 20:26
[ edited ]

Hoder
29-11-07, 23:43
I'm going to sugguest there is a NC meet mascott traveling around with us (Like a bear with the NC symbol on it) just to make it easy to spot where we are in the pub.How about these? (http://www.cafepress.com/neocronshop/1016161)

I guess I should come in my NC t-shirt.

ashley watts
29-11-07, 23:54
How about these? (http://www.cafepress.com/neocronshop/1016161)

I guess I should come in my NC t-shirt.

Oh my good god Hoder, I forgot about this section.

Im ordering a thong :>

CRACKER WHERE R YA ?

Hoder
29-11-07, 23:57
Im ordering a thong :>You're buying your own drinks :wtf:

StevenJ
30-11-07, 00:04
Little known fact, for our two year anniversary there was an eXL thong. Luckily, no images of it are remaining (and I'm sure they were never worn by a woman either)

TicketInspector
30-11-07, 00:38
Little known fact, for our two year anniversary there was an eXL thong. Luckily, no images of it are remaining (and I'm sure they were never worn by a woman either)

I would have bought some :(

I love to feel all womanly, don't you?

Especially playing NC, makes me laugh harder when I kill someone =)

silent000
30-11-07, 01:24
Honestly tho, Who wudn't wear a thong with StevenJ's head on the front (bastard won the eXl beuty contest)

Ishmael/Mystic
30-11-07, 01:46
all i can say is, if u hear something making sexual noises under ur hotel bed, don't bother getting up, u know what it is.... ;)

TicketInspector
30-11-07, 01:54
all i can say is, if u hear something making sexual noises under ur hotel bed, don't bother getting up, u know what it is.... ;)

The bishop? :D

Brammers
30-11-07, 03:30
Panda suits, Thongs and CC coming naked...

...I think this bar may be in Nottingham - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rURf_oYp4eE :lol: ;)

Matanius
30-11-07, 09:32
The bishop? :D The Bishop?!?! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDGoBitd1vY)

Snedex
30-11-07, 17:33
It was a scary thought, actually, that I had to meet DJ and didn't know what he looked like, and until just beforehand didn't know his first name. I was supposed to walk up to strangers, and carefully ask for Dribble Joy. That could have turned out nastily. (or really, REALLY well!)

lol. I remember getting the train to Walsall for the first meet and looking around for Fill Tron not knowing what to expect or if he was hiding in a bush waiting ... :eek:

nobby
30-11-07, 18:18
I would really like to go...

thing is, I've been refused my ID on scratch cards and told I look 14

so last thing I wanna do is get refused in pubs you guys are going to...

Maybe next year... :(

silent000
30-11-07, 19:42
Don't worry Nobby, i'll devote 3 pints to you :cool:

Trivaldi
30-11-07, 19:50
I'm concerned on how little i was able to drink last night without getting a bit wobbly when i was out, i think i may have to get some practice in for the 8th ;) can't have you lot drinking me under the table.

That will not do at all.

Triv

Logan_storm_03
30-11-07, 20:26
Can't wait for the piss-up.

Being pissed is mandatory. I'm sure the NCPD agents will be keeping a close eye on that sufficient alcohol is consumed.

Odin
30-11-07, 21:41
Just make sure Hoder has his ID on him if he's driving. Unlike a certain trip to Niagara Falls, driving a rental, without ID :lol:

Hoder
30-11-07, 22:54
Shush, Odin! :p

We don't have your daffy Canadian laws over here.. we don't need to carry licences while driving as we have 7 days to produce them at a police station if asked. The only purpose our licences serve these days is for age ID in bars, and as Phase and I proved on our second visit to that casino, it's the appearance that counts ;)

I'm concerned on how little i was able to drink last night without getting a bit wobbly when i was out, i think i may have to get some practice in for the 8th ;) can't have you lot drinking me under the table.

That will not do at all.

TrivLightweight :p I'll show you how it's done....

Trivaldi
30-11-07, 23:20
Lightweight :p I'll show you how it's done....
Don't worry, in this booze related case, i am an eager student! :D

Triv

silent000
01-12-07, 02:23
Triv, this is the first time i have seen you happy and bubbly :D Oh you're going to make a good friend to little me

Dribble Joy
01-12-07, 04:43
casino

Now THAT is a good idea.....

William Antrim
01-12-07, 05:20
Now THAT is a good idea.....

Members only and you normally have to wait 24 hours for membership to be "approved".

Worth a try though.

Hoder
01-12-07, 19:43
Members only and you normally have to wait 24 hours for membership to be "approved".
The 2005 Gambling Act repealed this requirement.

You can just walk in, join and play straight away now providing you have ID. I'm already a member of a popular casino chain but I can confidently go to any other.

StevenJ
01-12-07, 23:47
I really don't want to get too drunk, I hate being away from home when I'm either sleepy, drunk, or hungover :(

I fear I may be left to carry the eXL banner of uhh... drinkie-hood, though :mad:

silent000
02-12-07, 13:02
Steve, being the eXL leader gives you some responsibilities.......Setting the pace for drinks is one of them :cool:

Btw anybody who can out eat jammy dodgers get 50 quid :cool:

Brammers
02-12-07, 19:48
I really don't want to get too drunk, I hate being away from home when I'm either sleepy, drunk, or hungover :(

I fear I may be left to carry the eXL banner of uhh... drinkie-hood, though :mad:

Lol, and you was telling me the the pub route I've planned needed more pubs on it. :cool:

StevenJ
03-12-07, 13:42
Breakaway and Mr Brammers have devised a route for Saturday...

Walkabout Midday-2:00pm
Roebuck 2:00pm-5:00pm
Bar Humbug 5:00pm-7:00pm
Lloyds Bar 7:00pm-9:00pm
Pit and Pendulum 9:00pm-11:00pm
Shot Bar 11:00pm-11:30pm (£1 a shot, and loads of offers on coktails)

After 11:30 it hasn't been decided. This will be decided on the night.

William Antrim
03-12-07, 14:31
Bar Humbug closed 2 years ago. My friend was the manager. Roebuck is terrible. Not even sure its called that any more, but at that time of day it is dominated by the purple rinse crew.

You guys do realise that there are several natives participating in this thread. One or two of them have been out in Nottingham on a weekend night. How about picking a bar to meet in and letting them give you a "local" overview instead of trying to plan an itinerary that noone will stick to after 3 or 4 beers?

Breakaway
03-12-07, 15:33
Breakaway and Mr Brammers have devised a route for Saturday...

Bar Humbug 5:00pm-7:00pm

After 11:30 it hasn't been decided. This will be decided on the night.

think bar humbug should be changed to wetherspoons, as not even sure if bar humbis is there anymore.

Wetherspoons 5:00pm-7:00pm

Matanius
03-12-07, 15:43
Bar Humbug closed 2 years ago. My friend was the manager. Roebuck is terrible. Not even sure its called that any more, but at that time of day it is dominated by the purple rinse crew.

You guys do realise that there are several natives participating in this thread. One or two of them have been out in Nottingham on a weekend night. How about picking a bar to meet in and letting them give you a "local" overview instead of trying to plan an itinerary that noone will stick to after 3 or 4 beers? I think they did this on the THN thread and found that all the people from (or near) Nottingham had differing opinions on which bars were the best ones to go to as it obviously depends on what kind of music/atmosphere/drinking experience you like. So I believe the idea is to get a rough itinerary now to save on any disagreements on where you should be going next on the actual night. Of course I may be wrong :p

CMaster
03-12-07, 15:55
think bar humbug should be changed to wetherspoons, as not even sure if bar humbis is there anymore.

Wetherspoons 5:00pm-7:00pm

The Roebuck is a Wetherspoons, silly - just not the one on market square. I'd certainly suggest the Roebuck as a good place to wait and meet people, before as William says following some local advice.

Breakaway
03-12-07, 15:58
The Roebuck is a Wetherspoons, silly - just not the one on market square. I'd certainly suggest the Roebuck as a good place to wait and meet people, before as William says following some local advice.

Yeah i know that... the other wetherspoons i was on about is the main one on the square.

CMaster
03-12-07, 16:12
Yeah i know that... the other wetherspoons i was on about is the main one on the square.

You want to get beaten up?
Also, 3 wetherspoons in one night? (Lloyds is owned by spoons) - seems a bit much really.

Breakaway
03-12-07, 16:14
You want to get beaten up?
Also, 3 wetherspoons in one night? (Lloyds is owned by spoons) - seems a bit much really.

lol u pussy it isnt that bad in there, yeah the best 3 pubs in notts are owned by wetherspoons. well watever anyways im just guna go wiv the flow.

Doc Holliday
03-12-07, 16:51
lol u pussy it isnt that bad in there, yeah the best 3 pubs in notts are owned by wetherspoons. well watever anyways im just guna go wiv the flow.

lets go to bzr cause thats FULL of chavs.

Breakaway
03-12-07, 16:54

BRZ is mint some fine gals in there ;)

Doc Holliday
03-12-07, 16:59
BRZ is mint some fine gals in there ;)

say no more.

Snedex
03-12-07, 17:11

Lol, and you was telling me the the pub route I've planned needed more pubs on it. :cool:

Mr J is only giving the people what they want :D

Brammers
03-12-07, 17:15
Ok, we are listening, and we will adjust the route slightly.

Now who here is a) Coming to the meet, and b) Would like to guide all of us on a crawl around Nottingham to a different set of pubs that isn't on the list?

What we will do is keep the list for the first half of the day reasonable fixed so people can join us easily, then after say 8pm it will be a pub crawl guided by our guides.

Jodo
03-12-07, 17:31
then after say 8pm it will be a pub crawl guided by our guides.

Or, perhaps more accurately, whichever one you all fall into next. :lol:

silent000
03-12-07, 17:55

/me hides in his lonsdale top :(

Oh btw any decent proper night clubs? i wanna show steve my dance moves :cool:

Breakaway
03-12-07, 18:00
/me hides in his lonsdale top :(

Oh btw any decent proper night clubs? i wanna show steve my dance moves :cool:

haha init il be hiding in my stone island shirt lol. yeah mode is proper ace, but isnt really a social place :P.

William Antrim
03-12-07, 19:24
haha init il be hiding in my stone island shirt lol. yeah mode is proper ace, but isnt really a social place :P.

Bring your shooters boys.

Tbh apart from Gatecrasher there is F all in terms of clubs in Nottingham now. I went to a poor excuse for one on saturday gone and found it terrible. I was not nearly drunk enough. I want to just find somewhere open and comfortable to watch the Hatton fight.

Dribble Joy
03-12-07, 19:26
Please no clubs. I really don't like them. Expensive, to loud to think let alone talk to each other and sticky floors.
A Lloyds untill 2 or 3 am is what's needed.

Of course me and Brams will probably be completely shafted by then as we will have been drinking the night before (scouting the area you see) and drinking during the day too.

Trivaldi
03-12-07, 19:48
I think i will be around for the start of Saturday's crawl. I can't check in untill 3pm but may be joining the early starters (...Brammers & Dribble Joy?) if they dont mind from around 12 to get the driving our of the way when the roads will be reasonably calm, for a couple of casual pints before i nip off to get changed and dump my stuff in my room at 3.

If the idea of this is that we're all meeting up to chunter on about stuff clubs might dilute that a fair bit as DJ has mentioned.

Triv

StevenJ
04-12-07, 01:34
Nottingham Riverside Travel Lodge only has a few rooms left apparently, I checked through a third-party site, and they said there were 4 family rooms and 3 standard.

Also, if you're going on train from any distance, check the return leg - it looks nasty because it's a Sunday. Best option I have so far is a train to sheffield, bus to Salford, train to Manchester, bus to Burnley, and is about four times as expensive! On the Saturday it's just one trip on a train from Manchester Oxford Road.

silent000
04-12-07, 12:24
£61.75 to come and see you mr trivaldi! Oh there best be some drinks waiting for me :mad:

Brammers
04-12-07, 12:52
Ok Plan B, since Bar Humbug is shut, and to allow for some more pubs.

Walkabout - Midday-2:00pm
The Bell Inn - 2:00pm-4:00pm
Roebuck - 4:00pm-6:00pm
Lloyds Bar - 6:00pm-8:00pm

Then after 8pm on a route with the Nottingham hosts which will include the Pit!

Since quite a few will be wanting to see the Ricky Hatton fight, we will end up in a decent bar with a big screen.

If anyone is joining us after 8pm and wants a contact number, please PM me for my mobile number.

/Edit: Could a mod please put a link in StevenJ's post to link to this post please?

Ishmael/Mystic
04-12-07, 13:55
£6.00 from sheffield oh the joys :p Think i'll get there for 12 so i can hug brammers before any1 else !! O_o

and steve having to go back through sheffield.... tasty

William Antrim
04-12-07, 14:01
Dont go to the bell either, its not likely to be open in the day and if it is, its shit.

Even Yates's is better than the bell, marginally.

Brammers
04-12-07, 14:29
Dont go to the bell either, its not likely to be open in the day and if it is, its shit.

Even Yates's is better than the bell, marginally.

Ok if the Bell is rubbish, please sugguest a couple of alternative pubs close by to he Location of The Bell, and that will be the backup option.

William Antrim
04-12-07, 14:57
There are 3 Weatherspoons within walking distance, Yates's across the road. Up the alley on St James st (2 doors down from the Bell) is a bar which used to be called Bar Oz but may be "Up and down under" now. It will be quiet in there and there is a pool table.

As I suggested before, its best to get one place to meet at and then decide from there where to go. Its just easier that way as pub crawl time frames go right out of the window the minute you sink your first pint. It depends on who turns up, who has id, who gets sick first, who gets hungry first, who doesnt like certain music, who DOES like certain music. Who wants to go to a packed bar full of girlies and who wants to have a blokes night and play pool etc.

To be COMPLETELY honest, to get the best pub crawl I think Nottingham could offer you then you should try your hand at Mansfield road. Its a stretch of road into town about a mile and a half long with a number of potent bars on it and a club at the top called the Maze which is popular with the older crowd. There are vast selection of bars on the road, catering to all kinds of tastes from real ales to lager louts and it has been known to tempt many a stag do and birthday party (usually the blokes, go figure) and it definitely separates the men from the boys alcohol wise.

For the REALLY hardened drinkers after you complete the mansfield road/city centre stretch there is a graveyard to throw up in/hookers to, well anyway and then a short walk down the hill to the Grosvenor (one of Nottinghams BEST pubs full stop, and incidentally my local) before venturing on to the delights of Sherwood itself. Ofc you can do this epic trek in the opposite direction (start in Sherwood and work your way through the bars into town) but I dont think, no offence, that this crowd of drinkers would manage that. Its about 3 miles of pubs basically and it can be awesome fun.

I hope this helps.

Doc Holliday
04-12-07, 15:09
roebuck on st james street. done. its a spoons pub no music etc so it wont be noisy and its usually chocka with the purple rinse crew hence u guys will stand out like sore thumbs. after that good luck with it. im on antibiotics and have work sunday so its up in the air if i make it. if i do i will be your guide for sure :)

Brammers
04-12-07, 15:21
Ok, I'll keep those pubs in mind, should the Bell be rubbish.

If you read my last post William, we got windows of 2 hours in 4 pubs. Thats because there are people coming at 12ish, 2ish, 3ish, 5ish, so at least everyone knows where we will be when they get to Nottingham, and I'm sure none of us want to be in the same pub for 8 hours waiting for everyone. Trying to get about 20 people together who you don't know or have a clue what they look like, is a nice logistics nightmare.

When we are all gathered in Lloyds Bar, and had a few drinks, pool games etc, the next few dozen pubs will be chosen. ;)

William Antrim
04-12-07, 15:41
I know but I've been to and helped coordinate these events before. Theyre a nightmare at best. I think mobile numbers might be better being exchanged personally. It just sounds a tonne easier.

silent000
04-12-07, 15:57
I'll be arriving at about 3:00 and waiting for Mr Steve to arrive to make sure the bastard dont stitch us again :cool:

Hoder
04-12-07, 18:25
Lodar and I will be arriving before 4pm with any luck. If the journey conditions are kind to us, we may even be early but we won't be able to check into our room until 3pm. I'll be in contact with at least one of the party by text on the day to fine tune our arrival.

it looks nasty because it's a Sunday. Best option I have so far is a train to sheffield, bus to Salford, train to Manchester, bus to Burnley, and is about four times as expensive! For anyone who wants a ride to Manchester, there will be two spare seats in my car on Sunday - three if you want to get intimate.

Breakaway
04-12-07, 19:33
cool :) proper cant wait till sat going to be so awsome :) . me and logan_storm (sam) will be meeting the eirly birds about 1ish i think and then we can go with the flow from there. printing off some neocron badges hehe so you lot can spot us :lol: haha.

Lodar
05-12-07, 13:50
Stickied! :)

silent000
05-12-07, 14:03
Whats everyoen wearing, im just planning on wearing a shirt and jeans and obviously have a hoody when it gets freezing.

But im going out drinking on friday so im going to be a bit fukd off in the morning of saturday lol, but cant wait for this and meet everyone that loves me so lol

Matanius
05-12-07, 20:56
What's everyone wearing? What are you, a fecking woman?! :p

Logan_storm_03
06-12-07, 00:02
Whats everyoen wearing, im just planning on wearing a shirt and jeans and obviously have a hoody when it gets freezing.

But im going out drinking on friday so im going to be a bit fukd off in the morning of saturday lol, but cant wait for this and meet everyone that loves me so lol

Shirt and jeans. Maybe a jacket, but I think I'll be too drunk to care about the cold.

Dribble Joy
06-12-07, 01:55
Whatever doesn't smell to bad and is vaguely warm.

Grolsch
06-12-07, 02:26
DAMN gonna miss that one :( Ahh well we'll have to sort another one out for after xmas eh ? Have a good one dudes and have a few for me :lol:

William Antrim
06-12-07, 11:51
Im going to be wearing power armour and a pink tutu underneath, oh and wellies as well.

What pub are we meeting in again? Do i need to pm brammers my mobile number.

L0KI
06-12-07, 12:03
I'm still not sure if I can make this :(

December is a shit month for me, in that I am often very very busy :(
I'm still trying to wriggle out of the christmas meal im going to, but it's a bit too close home. I need a better excuse than 'NC Meet-up lol ftw!' :(

StevenJ
06-12-07, 12:05
What pub are we meeting in again? Do i need to pm brammers my mobile number.Not quite an answer, but hopefully possibly useful in some cases. As all the exl boys and no girls are sleeping in the same hotel - Nottingham Riverside. We're gonna be meeting up together at about 3pm at the hotel, dumping our stuff, changing, etc (see below).

Chances are we'll meet up together at the bar attached to the Travel Lodge whilst Will brushes his hair, Andy puts his face on, Dan practises his groove in the mirror, then we'll head out to meet people at The Bell Inn / Roebuck.

Anybody wants my mobile, pls pm me.

Whats everyoen wearingLaundry day; panda suit http://www.nskill.co.uk/pan.jpg

Woman.

silent000
06-12-07, 14:36
Its a shame rele cus I have to cancel my appointment at the opticians on saturday because I was going to give contacts a try again, now you will have to make me wait till monday :cool:

Snedex
06-12-07, 14:44

Copbot pa made from cereal boxes ofc :rolleyes:

Also you don't need anything if its freezing Andy, I'm sure you will find a nice warm pizza place to fall asleep in! :p

Breakaway
06-12-07, 15:31
il proly be wearing shirt, jeans n some kind of coat lol havnt decided what yet hehe. but yeah 1 more thing. DONT forget to bring I.D , weather it be driving lisence or passport as they are really strict in nottingham. and it will be a shame if you come al lthat way and find out you forgot to bring it and cant get in :( .
Cya sat guys!

danmalone
06-12-07, 21:09
Not quite an answer, but hopefully possibly useful in some cases. As all the exl boys and no girls are sleeping in the same hotel - Nottingham Riverside. We're gonna be meeting up together at about 3pm at the hotel, dumping our stuff, changing, etc (see below).

Chances are we'll meet up together at the bar attached to the Travel Lodge whilst Will brushes his hair, Andy puts his face on, Dan practises his groove in the mirror, then we'll head out to meet people at The Bell Inn / Roebuck.

Anybody wants my mobile, pls pm me.

Laundry day; panda suit http://www.nskill.co.uk/pan.jpg

Woman.

so will's gonna be doin his hair, andy putting his face on and im dancing infront of the mirror.... what u doing? 8|

Lodar
06-12-07, 21:12
We wont be going anywhere with a strict dress code will we? I like to dress smart-casual (Jeans, T-Shirt), I dont own any shirts that fit me anymore :wtf:

Still though, really looking forward to it! :cool:

Brammers
07-12-07, 11:33
Ok I'm about to catch my train to Nottingham. I'll be in town tonight with DJ, anyone else who wants to join us, give me a ring. PM StevenJ for my number.

And here is a reminder of Saturday's plan!

Walkabout (15-17 Friar Lane) - Midday-2:00pm (Link (http://www.walkabout.eu.com/010/FLN/intro.html) )
The Bell Inn (18 Angel Row) - 2:00pm-4:00pm (Link (http://www.thebell-inn.com/) )
Roebuck (9-11 St. James's St) - 4:00pm-6:00pm (Link (http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Roebuck&near=Nottingham,+United+Kingdom&fb=1&view=text&latlng=52952738,-1152230,3842860022655037094) )
Lloyds Bar (1 Carlton Street) - 6:00pm-8:00pm (Link (http://www.citikey.com/business/10072394/category/30257/city/Nottingham/current/9/total/91) )

Then after 8pm on a route to the other pubs, which will include the Pit!

As for dress code, I'll be wearing jeans and a shirt, the sort of normal stuff I wear out to a pub. Those who want to come in Panda suits, NC Thongs, naked etc feel free!

Finally here's a recent picture of me so you all know who to look for.

See you all tomorrow!!! :cool:

Logan_storm_03
07-12-07, 17:04
I'll join you tonight with breakaway. And again tomorrow.

Snedex
07-12-07, 17:31
so will's gonna be doin his hair

I seem to be an easy target :(

Also Andy if you could text me and let me know when you are passing through Birmingham New Street and arrange to meet up (if you want ?) As there is a direct train to Nottingham around the time you will be about, so I will probably catch that. (Open to anyone else passing through Birmingham too)

I hope this isn't smart dress code, otherwise i'm screwed.

William Antrim
07-12-07, 17:47
INFO - RICKY HATTON FIGHT!!!!!!

Ok gents *Drum roll please*

Ricky Hatton fight - tickets available from walkabout. Doors open at 3am, limited supply of tickets - £10 each person gets you in and free hotdog/pint. Book early to avoid dissappointment.

Dunno who is up for it but i am thinking of doing this for sure.

Lodar
07-12-07, 17:59
What time does the fight actually start, is it 4am?

CMaster
07-12-07, 18:03
What time does the fight actually start, is it 4am?

Why even bother with a hotel if you are going to this?

Trivaldi
07-12-07, 18:06
Coverage/other fights start at 2am afaik, a friend was on about it earlier today.

As for watching the fight, since i'll have been on the go since 12pm i doubt i'll be alive enough to watch it however things change ;)

Anyhoo, car is washed (cant turn up looking a state can i? ;)) and tanked up with some good old stupidly priced unleaded although i did manage to find a garage still at 99.9p! ipod charged for the drive along with some survival essentials - mint creams, 4tw - clothes sorted (shirt-shirt and jeans) and i think i'm about ready. Just a short shift at work this evening, some kip and i shall be on my way!

Probably be with Brammers, DJ and the rest of the early crew for 12 noon if the traffic allows me.

Triv

Lodar
07-12-07, 18:06
Why even bother with a hotel if you are going to this?

I doubt I'll be awake by then myself, I was under the impression the fight was happening much earlier :wtf:

Doc Holliday
07-12-07, 19:27
according to sky coverage starts at 11pm. i also heard the main event will be 2am and also 4am so i dunno. according to the company i work for (their intranet site said it) it will be broadcast at 2am. im game to watch it for sure.

Rileys snooker hall is showing it. its 24 hour license (not sure about booze but i bet they will serve it anyway.) and i can get free membership as far as im aware. its not expensive to sign up though i think and rileys are everywhere in the uk to be fair so im watchin it some where. also im workin saturday now not sunday so i think i can make it.

Rab if u read this u better get in touch with al tonight and sort it out mate. :)

William Antrim
07-12-07, 19:50
yeah its in vegas so 6 hour time difference... :(

PM ME SOME MOBILE NUMBERS PLEASE SO I KNOW WHO I CAN MEET UP WITH TOMORROW!!!!!

stelco
07-12-07, 20:07
i wanna see some pics of drunk gms

lol

I wish i could bring a camera :lol:

silent000
07-12-07, 21:06
My train journey is....

Bristol Temple Meads: 10:51
Birmingham new st: 12:57
Nottingham: 14:35

Anyone who wants my phone number i will PM them, also antrim i said last nite ill PM you it so i shall!

StevenJ
08-12-07, 11:27
I'm off, cya shortly :D

Will be with the group at about 4, 4:30 I'd think.

Breakaway
08-12-07, 11:30
yoo, me logan_storm brammers and DJ met up last night and had some beers m was a awsome night :lol: the calm before the storm lol. cant wait for tonight going to be awsome :) . catch you all later!

Chenoa
08-12-07, 13:02
Take a lots of pics for us here please.
Wish you very much fun this evening, enjoy it.

/me sends much greetings to the UK meeting.

Chen

Brammers
08-12-07, 13:47
Hey all posting from the snackatack with DJ thanks to Breakaway and logan storm fora great night and a laugh.

About to head to the Starting point - walkabout I will try and post location updates to this thread but the beer may get he better of me!.

And Chenoa we are all armed with cameras!

Cya all later!

cgotheridge
08-12-07, 14:18
Not actually read the thread up untill now as I tend not to do forums (5 posts in 2 and a half years!!). I'll be gettin in at about 3 I definatly recommend the Pit and Pendulum as I go there every time I take the hop from derby to nottingham! The food is excellent there aswell!

I'll cya later guys!! ;)

Brammers
08-12-07, 16:47
ok the party has move to The bell Got Triv Breakaway Logan DJ and me here! Advice from us if staying in a travel lodge bring a hacktool

Breakaway
09-12-07, 12:05
woo im alive lol, what a awsome night! best night out ive had in a while :) . so at one point we all tried to get in pit & pendulum but they where like 'omg we cant let you in! theres too many of you' (wankers) so we decided to be abit stealthy with our stealth tools and managed to all sneak in :lol: . anyways the photos should be uploaded by tomorrow. but i will add one now wich is a neocron montage where everyone drew 1 drawing on it. its abit random but funny as hell :lol:

http://a614.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/110/l_524092ff8bf09b3e6ddbaa58c940110d.jpg

Logan_storm_03
09-12-07, 16:51
Thanks alot for the awesome night(s). Can't wait to see the pictures.

Haha the montage

Dribble Joy
09-12-07, 17:15
I'll get my pictures up in a bit when I have had a cuppa and feel less shit. Three days and nights of rather heavy drinking are having a somewhat adverse effect on my aging corpse.

Ishmael/Mystic
09-12-07, 17:57
I feel so proud that i /sexed nearly everyone, especially those who didn't even notice (lodar) or those who thought they were standing on me (hoder) (as some if not all photos of me will show), i believe it was just trivaldi and doc holiday's bird that i didn't get :(

Great fun and thanks to breakaway, logan and antrim for showing us the good pubs :p Definatly worth the increase in student debt.

p.s dan malone will never get a better nights sleep than last night :D

Trivaldi
09-12-07, 19:00
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=141154

Aftermath thread. Breakaway, repost our fantastic montage over there :p

Closed.

Triv