PDA

View Full Version : Server Populations?

wargolem
19-11-07, 23:59
Server populations is kinda self explanitory...........

can anyone give ma rough average for terra and a peak for terra ..... :P thankies

love
WargoleM / Steve Sparkz

Okran
20-11-07, 00:05
There's one easy way to find out - reactivate your account and take a look, c'mon make the pops what they used to be :)

Glok
20-11-07, 00:07
2% - 8% on Terra that I've seen on a trial account.. I couldn't wait till the end of the month so I cheated a bit.. maybe I'll be a 2 acct dude soon. OOC still has the usual wars, so you know it lives. :D

megavoid
20-11-07, 02:21
Opfighting has been revived on Terra as well... ;)

Cheers, Danny

Faid
20-11-07, 03:14
Theres plenty of fights in PP and OP fighting still happens quite often.

CHA0S
20-11-07, 19:13
wish the forum member count were the same as online members tbh even shared across the 3 servers would be............ 8|

but pops are increasing which is great :cool:
i do think KK sends out a special signal on a secret satellite to get us back hehe :angel:

Dead Bodies
20-11-07, 21:13
yes pops are incleasing slowly some new players and some oldies i had a peek of 13% last week WOOT it was 4-6 for ther longest time. come back i did. just get your ass in gear it will build up.

Newcommers + Returnies + new updates = More Pop FTW!!

i do think KK sends out a special signal on a secret satellite to get us back hehe :angel:
You dont rember the red light they put in your brain... it made your nose hurt for a week. ITs subliminal messaging. .. KK could you tune the frequency a bit. i am starting to wear womens underware...

E&E

QeeQaek
24-11-07, 12:15
the population problem depends on ourselves!!!
im still trying to present nc in russia.. the game was not known long term..
but now i see)) situation is varies.. INTEREST IS PRESENT.. and many russians mofos coming with Chosen..

megavoid
24-11-07, 15:31
If every russian has the nuts you have Qee, they are welcome! :)

Good performance yesterday btw., just too bad nobody else from wrld showed up, could have been some nice fights...

Danny

jini
24-11-07, 21:48
Qeeqaek has turned indeed to one of the best players I have seen in ages in neocron. I cant believe it myself, and I was telling him notto join us because we were an aggresive clan with lots of killings and enemies etc. Now he is becoming the best sniper.. he is really cool. I love Wowlords: we currently have: Uk, France, Italy, Russia, Greece, Germany and maybe some Kroatian soon. Europe at its full glory, and maybe the best clan I have ever been

megavoid
25-11-07, 05:35
Could you please just attack this evening when our clans have people on? :D

Danny

jini
25-11-07, 13:17
If they decide to login sure.
But if we want to be realistic, people will come after that patch.
Maybe its an indirect measure to press KK...
Either way, they are way to late

megavoid
25-11-07, 20:56
WRLD gone inactive? That would be bad. :(

Faid
26-11-07, 03:15
Theres always us ;) Unfortunately we play in completely different timezones. It was good times fighting today though :)

megavoid
26-11-07, 04:01
Yep, good fights they were.... Tyron going back and forth and a good chaosbashing with your APU's barelling the shit out of anything in the way was a pretty nice conclusion... :D

Now get some OPs next week and kick wrld awake as well on the way. They had 6-8 people on when we counter-attacked after their attempt on Regant Fortress and only defended halfheartedly at best... :(

Danny

jini
26-11-07, 07:49
Counter-attack? is that what you call it?
It was looking more like ppu whoring to me. And when your tanks (ALL low tech clipping using devs) were in danger after avoiding the 1-1 confrontations, you clipped/zoned. Sorry this is not my style of battle.

Your clan should really try harder, but on the other hand, this is not the best time for neocron so...

Apocalypsox
26-11-07, 08:07
We need more tanks in the world that will just stand there and rip you a new asshole. All this running around and clipping/zonewhoring shit isnt what tanks are for.

megavoid
26-11-07, 11:24
Counter-attack? is that what you call it?

Yep, that's what I call it. We thought it'd be okay to try to have some action after you showed up with... what was it? 8 people? at Regants Fortress.

And for the clipping: I don't think that any of the tanks had to clip against you yesterday to save his life. I was rather bored as second PPU in Regants just spamming debuffs all the time and seldom healing and rebuffing.
Ah yeah, btw.... Flufner was clip-whore of the day running around trees for 2x3 minutes. But nevermind...

Well, whatever. I will explain just yesterdays setup at Redrock / Yutano for you that you see it's no magic: 2 Tanks, 2 PPUs (One of which was just hacking at his time, the fights were too short to really get into action), One PE and one Spy. I usually switched to Tank after my PPU-hack, though there was no work for me in either role.

And sorry, having eight people on and defending with three against six from the worst clan you have ever seen won't work. You'll need at least four! :p

That's the reason why I call it halfheartedly. On the other side SXR tried, lost, came back, won, lost again and came back for a fun-fight. No whining, no bad losers. IMHO that's how it is meant to be, having a laugh together in the end.

Danny

jini
26-11-07, 12:17
Yes Danny, well that is exactly where the problem is.
You were 3 ppus, and the rest all tanks.
The matter of you antibuffing a real small team of a spy a pe and a tank.
In short, I will just say 2 things to you to get better:
1. Learn to fight alone without ppu support,
2. Learn to fight me.

When you fullfill these two objectives, then you can claim you are a good OP fighting clan. As it is right now, clipping, UG zoning, and Habing is what gives you the advantage over a dieing game. In short, you came a little too late.
Cheers and hf. Call me when you really believe you can fight, not when your ppus kill the fun of whatever is left in this game

P.S: to reach that goal, you can start trying to fight us using one ppu, then also use something else besides tanks, you know just for a change. But we dont really mind, as long as we fight in equal PPU numbers.

nabbl
26-11-07, 12:59
as usual ... jini vs. all.

and jini will lose again :P

how many times...

Nullvoid
26-11-07, 13:07
So OP fights are now meant to become a series of 1v1 duels? :confused:

nabbl
26-11-07, 13:12
So OP fights are now meant to become a series of 1v1 duels? :confused:

didnt u know that its NOT allowed to bring ppus to the fight?

and that HAB is forbidden?

its whining ... and whining ... and much more whining.

megavoid
26-11-07, 13:49
its whining ... and whining ... and much more whining.

And the inability to count... six people and three of them PPU would be more than ineffective, it would be pure nonsense. There were two, as I said, and ~40% only one PPU on our side yesterday... :rolleyes:

to reach that goal, you can start trying to fight us using one ppu, then also use something else besides tanks, you know just for a change. But we dont really mind, as long as we fight in equal PPU numbers.

Oh and Castro and Flufner are no PPUs? Saw them both at Regants... must have missed their Barrels... :p
Btw., our setup at Regant Fight was: Julie Fatale (PPU), Sabot (Tank), Bonny (Tank), Rambox (Tank), Joe Darklion (Spy), Blade Owens (PPU).

Danny

P.S.: Normallay Sabot would fight as Spy as well, he just has a problem getting positive symp to get him over. He is way more effective on his spy than on his Tank.

Nidhogg
26-11-07, 14:21
Keep it ingame. Closed.

N