PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] G.R.I.M. - Former Mercs going Rebels

megavoid
19-11-07, 03:05
Fellow Runners,

due to recent events a number of CityMercs from Clan Skulls have left their faction and are currently forming a new cell under the hood of Twilight Guardian!

Information about the matter leaked from Skulls' last employer, Clan Worldlords of Tangent Technologies. The reasons and motivations of the new freedom fighter group are explained in an open letter that is made public here. Just follow this citynet link (http://megavoid.de/megavoid/pics/leaked_note.png) to read the whole story and make your own picture on how this will influence the politics of Neocron.

It seems though that this terror-cell may become a player to be reckoned with as first agressive acts against Tangent and Biotech were successful and several Outposts could be taken. Clan =SXR= fought valiantly over Gravis Uplink and Tyron Factory but finally had to retreat... Whatever, Twilight Guardian is back on the battlefield and the fight against the dictatorship that is Neocron will finally be taken to the wastes again!

But to continue the fight and insure mayor victories the cell needs more firing power and more support by the people of the dome! Runners, free people, join the fight and join the Grim Remnants of the Independence Movement (G.R.I.M.)!

DON'T READ ON IF YOU JUST WANT THE RPG PART AND/OR DON'T WANT TO GET INVOLVED!

Some former members of Skulls and WRLD have decided to do something against the lack of opfight-ready anticity-clans on Terra. These decision has not been taken out of personal reasons or differences between us and players from mentioned clans... we just want more opfighting action on Terra as opfighting has ceased since certain anticity-clans disappeared...

If you want to join the fight on anticity-side contact any member of G.R.I.M. online or just me via this forum. Please mind that the clan is about opfighting and general high-level stuff and not intended to support / equip sub-star chars though this may happen from time to time... ;)

Some current members you may know from previous pepper/opfights are: Bonny / Toffifee, Sofie Fatale, Sabot N / Lee N, Unearth / Mooze, Sarge / Blade / Doc Owens and a few others.

Cheers, Danny

Dribble Joy
19-11-07, 05:36
The remaining Skulls members are quite open to OP fight assistance requests from G.R.I.M. so long as they realise the money involved will now go in the other direction form their perspective :P.

Heat
19-11-07, 15:31
yeah... we are up to kick some pro-asses *muahahaha*

mfg
Bonny

megavoid
20-11-07, 02:26
Current status: 11 Ops (only 5 ninja'd from inactive FuPu, the other 6 won) in 2 days.

Anyone else wanna join the party? ;)

Danny

Riddle
20-11-07, 10:56
only 5 ninja'd from inactive FuPu

At least your honest ;)

Heat
20-11-07, 15:07
yeah we are honest ... our aim is it, that the inactive clans are not allowed to hold ops, cause they don't defend their ops ... but we are fair and only hack about 1-3 ops per day, so that FUPU gets the chance to become active again...

all in all we have a quite good statistic: 9 fights -> 8 wins 1 loss

think that speaks for itself

mfg
Bonny

silent000
20-11-07, 15:34
Aslogn as the ninjaing didn't accur in the early hours of the morning then im happy :cool: Once i'm back in game from my yearly break ill look you guys up for a bit of Op fun

Heat
20-11-07, 15:59
opfights are fun anyway .... we always look out for fighting ... we check term all day long if FUPU got member online .... but they were not online the last 5 days ...

that is why we attack wrld mostely atm

QeeQaek
20-11-07, 16:27
but why ?? it was a big mistake from your side, i think !!!

megavoid
20-11-07, 16:38
Aslogn as the ninjaing didn't accur in the early hours of the morning then im happy :cool: Once i'm back in game from my yearly break ill look you guys up for a bit of Op fun

We started after all options for regular opfights had logged off... about 11pm and up to 1am. Had not seen a FuPu-member in days, we do check a few times an evening.

but why ?? it was a big mistake from your side, i think !!!
It was the only option we really had. WRLD were way overpowered when we were fighting besides you. Just remember yesterday... we fought 5 G.R.I.M. against 10 or 11 WRLD... imagine all those people in one team. No clan would have the chance to build up enough firepower in any decent time without completely getting zerged and consequently demotivated... and without enemies opfighting is kinda... boring, at least.

I do miss you, old russian, I really do! :)

Danny

Heat
20-11-07, 16:51
I Need Medikit On The Rooooooooooooof!!!!

megavoid
28-11-07, 03:01
From ember to inferno (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZTpPcj4Ka4) in eight days... :angel:

http://megavoid.de/megavoid/grim/2007-11-28.PNG

Danny

P.S.: Good fighting today WRLD, nice draw!

jini
28-11-07, 09:25
Indeed, nice Ninjaing... you gotta love the ninjaing.
And before the usual flaming bursts Danny, let me remind you that fighting against afkers and while no ppu is on from our side, can easily be considered as ninjaing. Also, I am the only one in WOWlords that really want to ninja all your OPs and then take a new picture to this place...
But you should realize that all you do is ninja attacks, and learn a bit about balance in teams...

megavoid
28-11-07, 09:58
Hey Jini,

could have bet something like that would come from you again... the shot apparently did hit the bull's eye... :lol:

But I have to disappoint you as I won't go into a flame. I am just wondering why it is still ninjaing for you when 6-8 people defend on your side like the last few days?

And let me remind you again that we always check that there are a minimum of 4 defenders online before we attack you. We don't have the second sight to tell if any of them are afk or are about to log out and definitively won't go as far as to direct you asking if we are allowed to attack... we want to be as fair as possible in a war, but we are no carebears either. ;)

In the end you can't predict what will happen... sometimes three of four are afk and the last one is screaming in OOC that he is alone (perfectly ok). Next time 4 more log in and we have eight defenders on our 4 or 5 people attack team. Sometimes it's just the other way round in numbers. We don't really care if we win or lose as long as it's a good fight. Some fights are unfair but which clan will tell its members to stay out of the fight to not outnumber the enemy? You don't and we won't either.

But I can assure you that we stop attacking as soon as no real resistance is there, otherwise the map would be pure TG for days if it was just about ninjaing. Ask Qeeqaek, Nimer or other people from WRLD that were the last line of defense lately. We had the time, hackers and opportunity (lack of defense) for ninjaing and didn't take those remaining OPs.
As I said before, we attack for the fight, not for owning the OP in the end. It would be fine for us if we just had 2 or 3 ops and lost the others in good fights.

This is no flame, just an explanation of our approach.

Danny

jini
28-11-07, 11:04
Danny,
It is time we stop hiding behind our fingers. You know very well who is who in our clan so, the excuse "we don't know is simply bull to say the least"
You also have the brains to realize that defending w/o ppus against a fully ppu team is a lost cause.
Qeeqaek is a sniper and you can understand, his use for defending is very limited
Furthermore to reinforce my arguments, I offer you the following quotes from Julie, which incidentally I find hilarious (every time he is pissed, he DMs me... and every time he does this I cant stay on my chair :p)

11-27-2007 19:03:27 > DIRECT> Sofie Fatale : today night
11-27-2007 19:03:31 > DIRECT> Sofie Fatale : we gonna take all ops
11-27-2007 19:03:34 > DIRECT> Sofie Fatale : for that lame action ,)
11-27-2007 19:03:37 > DIRECT> Sofie Fatale : gratulations
11-27-2007 19:03:41 > DIRECT> Sofie Fatale : ignore again

This sounds like another ninjaing for me ...
Anyway the story goes as follows: See no evil and me were fighting him and Bonny in pp1. It was a decent 2/2 fight in pp1 and after all the deving/xbowing drugging, we managed to flatline biz.
Just right after that, he logs his ppu and starts to buff bonny for some lame action :p
Well, because we are uber, Bonny didnt do shit, so he logged and then he asked from another ppu from your clan to rezz him. At that point Castro was on my side and I prevented him from rezzing him. WOW how lame :p
After his GR, this is what I get in DM... Incidentally my ignore list is always empty, so that I never miss the fun of DMs :p :D :D :angel:
enjoy

p.s I dont understand why Julie is getting so angry :p maybe the "piss biz" justification is not that far from truth...

nabbl
28-11-07, 11:13
get some ppus in your clan jini and stop whining.

except that:

KEEP IT INGAME.

megavoid
28-11-07, 11:32
100% Ack, nabbl...

I take Mrs. Fatale's ingame flames just as serious as I take yours... just words. It didn't happen, did it? It never does... so no need to flame here.

Whatever, no need to hide behind fingers from my side either. No problem meeting for a beer if we can ever arrange it... ;)

Danny

jini
28-11-07, 11:32
We don't need that many ppus, from what I hear, they attacked us in Gabanium, using 3 ppus and 3 tanks.. usual business that is, when us being only 1 ppu, 2 tanks and a spy... They got Kapwned. After some time, and when most of us logged, they tried zerging/ninjaing using 4ppus(!!!) and 5(!!!) tanks against us, 1 ppu, 3 tanks and a spy!!
They will soon get our answer to this provocation though...

As for the rest, Nabbl, unless you are Danny's or Biz's Girlfriend just stay out of this and you shouldn't impersonate Nidhogg's right to say who will keep what ingame. Besides, you are all lolcated in Germany, just call them and meet for some hot night(s)

megavoid
28-11-07, 11:50
We didn't whine when you zerged us 7or8? vs. 4 two days ago, just commented with the usual "gf" when we lost (It was a funny fight the short while it lasted ;)).

Please don't whine either... keep it ingame! :angel:

Danny

Heat
28-11-07, 14:34
This sounds like another ninjaing for me ...
Anyway the story goes as follows: See no evil and me were fighting him and Bonny in pp1. It was a decent 2/2 fight in pp1 and after all the deving/xbowing drugging, we managed to flatline biz.
Just right after that, he logs his ppu and starts to buff bonny for some lame action :p
Well, because we are uber, Bonny didnt do shit, so he logged and then he asked from another ppu from your clan to rezz him. At that point Castro was on my side and I prevented him from rezzing him. WOW how lame :p
After his GR, this is what I get in DM... Incidentally my ignore list is always empty, so that I never miss the fun of DMs :p :D :D :angel:
enjoy

first of all you zoned about 12 times before sofie died ... he stayed all the time outside ....

after this i was alone and was not able to rezz julie ... so we tried to bring you back zoning again ... in this time See no Evil died ...

after that i logged my PPU to rezz our PE, you called a PPU to unbuff me ... no problem, so julie took GR ....

and don't tell me you pwned us ^^ you are just a lil zonewhore tbh

Heat
28-11-07, 14:36
and btw ... it was never 4 PPUs tbh ;)

megavoid
28-11-07, 15:21
Tbw we were at a time Bonny... one just as hacker, though... ;)

AFAIK Jini was not present at that fight either and just heard the reports. Well there were no flames, just "gf" from both sides, so... :D

Danny

P.S.: Keep it ingame, my little flaming honey... :p ;) :angel:

Riddle
28-11-07, 15:23
All's fair in Love and war :angel:

Relax people:cool:

Heat
28-11-07, 15:42
P.S.: Keep it ingame, my little flaming honey... :p ;) :angel:

as you wish master :cool:

jini
28-11-07, 16:28
first of all you zoned about 12 times before sofie died ... he stayed all the time outside ....

after this i was alone and was not able to rezz julie ... so we tried to bring you back zoning again ... in this time See no Evil died ...

after that i logged my PPU to rezz our PE, you called a PPU to unbuff me ... no problem, so julie took GR ....

and don't tell me you pwned us ^^ you are just a lil zonewhore tbh
First of all, tell me HOW just how can you count my zones?
Next, is there any rule against zoning in pp1? If there is one i dont know/head of it..
Last, yes when you have a low tech tank, overdrugged, spraying with his devourer all over that place, well you gotta zone
Also, See no Evil never died. He escaped it the last second.

And since, you name it, please tell me why did you died in such a disgrace in Jeriko UG from an unbuffed zonewhore pe? Did I also zoned back then? Why not? the OP was ours... plus, i was entirely unprotected... yet, I did gave you a nice fight to remember, no clipping, no zoning, even if you did try to clip

nabbl
28-11-07, 16:37
First of all, tell me HOW just how can you count my zones?
Next, is there any rule against zoning in pp1? If there is one i dont know/head of it..

hm no...

is there any rule against bringing ppus to pp1? If there is one i dont know/head of it..

Heat
28-11-07, 16:42
Next, is there any rule against zoning in pp1?

Is there any rule not to use a PPU ?

Last, yes when you have a low tech tank, overdrugged, spraying with his devourer all over that place, well you gotta zone

I never use drugs on PP1 ... i never used them and i will never use them!

And since, you name it, please tell me why did you died in such a disgrace in Jeriko UG from an unbuffed zonewhore pe?

first of all it was Regants UG

cause i zoned into Regants UG after fighting you in Jeriko and logged out ... had around 400 HP left after the fight (then you took regant with 7vs2) ... i logged back in had 400 HP, killed your mate and then you came from behind and shot me ..... was nice to see, that you were almost dead, when i hit the ground ^^

But yeah Jini ... you're so uber .... noone can kill you without drugs and noone stands a chance to kill you *rofl*

mfg

danmalone
07-12-07, 02:43
provocation though...

provocation is my word :mad: (my tanks name :D )

secondly, id like to thank grim for the good fights at ceres and MCP, was good fun and good practice considering alot of us hadnt had an op fight in months... it was around even numbers, we had to manage with one ppu for alot of it which i think may have been one of our downfalls, and i think we suffer with the lack of tankage. All in all, were good fights and i hope to see sum more of u guys :)

ps... fighting bonny in UG was pretty cool, i had drugflash at the time and sumhow it made me aim better, dont think i missed a shot when it was 1v1. Then i got wtf kpwned by a spy in the back :p :(

@ megavoid, my name is also dan :D :D

megavoid
07-12-07, 02:58
Yep, the fights were nice and you performed better at McP, much more coordination there. Most of the time your single PPU was not enough to counter 2-4 debuffs in a row, though. So your DDs had to zone a lot not to get down which brought massive relief for our 2 PPUs defense-wise and seemed to create some chaos on your side...
Whatever, for a team that had not seen action for months it was a pretty good performance! :)

At the fight I feared another flamewar erupting on ooc, and it was nice to see how fast everybody cooled down and took it all with some (black) humor... :D

Good Fight! Looking forward to battle you again!

Danny

Doc Holliday
07-12-07, 19:23
what does the thread say on the german forum dude? yours i mean :) are u recruiting there to make grim bigger?

megavoid
07-12-07, 19:32
Basically yes. We are searching for a few more people as 2 runners from our 6-man-core-crew will become inactive for a while in the next weeks and we wish to continue opfighting with a chance to win... ;)

Danny

Doc Holliday
07-12-07, 19:57
^^ hope u get some players. always good fun for a few more fights but you should give up some of the ops. maybe a nice pro clan gets a shot ^^ :P

Basically what im saying is a few more clans have a slice of the action then there will be less ninja hack accusations because (like u already said) some of yours will go inactive so you wont be able to defend so easy. rather than HAVE to ninja hack back let them go. I say this to ALL THE RUNNERS ON TERRA as it applys to all. bit more sportsmanship and a few more clans op warring will jumpstart the server imho.

danmalone
07-12-07, 20:09
everybody cooled down and took it all with some (black) humor... :D

Good Fight! Looking forward to battle you again!

Danny

when u say black humor i hope u werent refering to me calling u a pleasant chap :D