View Full Version : How to advertise your clan

Doc Holliday
10-11-07, 17:30
So i was trawling the web looking at ventrilo servers hosting for information and i googled a few things. then i saw this. the following is copied and pasted from an actual forum which i found hilariously funny and wanted to show it to you all.

Would you join this guys clan?

Hi im MaJoR and im Co-Leading a Call Of Duty Clan. And i was wonderiing if we could get a free wentrilo Server cuase we like Talking over mic and doing some tatical and stuff but when we use mics over xfire it lags us alot and i have used vent before its greats. And If you do give us a free Vent Server will Will Appreciate it. And if you want we could Advertise you over our site if you would like. Our Website is http://45th.clangrid.com. And if you need to talk to me more you can contact me over my email.

His email was on there as well for obvious reasons but i wont add it here again for obvious reasons but that just cracked me up. does he sound like hes young or is it just me.....

ps if this offends anyone im sorry. really. :) it just tickled me.

silent000
10-11-07, 17:35
Seriously if I actually had a very successfull ventrilo server business, i rele would give this kid a free server :D he rele did try his best :cool:

ashley watts
10-11-07, 17:40
He's a kid who cant spell, wants free vent servers and plays a game that went out of date years ago.

Why woulden't i want to give this lil dude a free vent server =D ?

JackOfAllTradez
10-11-07, 18:06
and plays a game that went out of date years ago.

right.

Faid
10-11-07, 18:19
He's a kid who cant spell, wants free vent servers and plays a game that went out of date years ago.

Why woulden't i want to give this lil dude a free vent server =D ?

lol Wouldn't you know, he is not the only one who can't spell :p

StevenJ
10-11-07, 18:51
Haha, I don't know why, but I like him! I'd give him free vent hosting... for 5 people.

He reminds me of Ashley Watts when he first started playing :D

They grow up so fast... :(

(sometimes... :angel: )

L0KI
10-11-07, 19:07
Doc - if that humoured you, you should check out some of the guys in my forum that have requested a free server.

Obviously I need to be professional on there, but seriously - you know me... I've had to hold back! Restraint isn't one of my character attributes. ;)

Doc Holliday
10-11-07, 20:59
Doc - if that humoured you, you should check out some of the guys in my forum that have requested a free server.

Obviously I need to be professional on there, but seriously - you know me... I've had to hold back! Restraint isn't one of my character attributes. ;)

we must discuss this further mr fang :) try logging on vent some time :)

William Antrim
10-11-07, 22:11
HaY Rabby I wud liek feor u to giv me a free wentrilo servar too pleaze. I wante yuo 2 kum and play neo- noe-, err fuck it, nc soone at sum tiem too.