PDA

View Full Version : Well goddammit guess I'll be back soon

Kanedax
09-11-07, 05:35
Well I've been away from the game for bout a month and now and god damnit i got the itch again, as soon as i am no longer unemployed ill be back to killing and sexing and pwning. See y'all in bout 2-3 weeks ^^

tarasm
09-11-07, 07:01
plz dont come back i hate you..and if you do come back you will be kosed by my clan

Apocalypsox
09-11-07, 07:24
RRROOOFFFLLL

Hurry the hell up Kane.

William Antrim
09-11-07, 09:56
plz dont come back i hate you..and if you do come back you will be kosed by my clan

Neocron runs on hatred. Saying that just makes the game stronger.

P.s Saying KOS is like the Neocron equivalent of saying "my dad is bigger than your dad". Noone does that any more, get over yourself.

jini
09-11-07, 12:23
Personally I never understood, Sir William, why some hate some others :p It's just a game and nothing else. Hatred simply doesn't belong in any game, and if it does and become so personal then its not a game nomore.
Clarifying that, I did teasing a lot of people to polarize and create some sort of competition however. I did this with the b.....an30s and it was fun while it lasted, but we do need some sort of a substitute fast :p

William Antrim
09-11-07, 13:13
Personally I never understood, Sir William, why some hate some others :p It's just a game and nothing else. Hatred simply doesn't belong in any game, and if it does and become so personal then its not a game nomore.
Clarifying that, I did teasing a lot of people to polarize and create some sort of competition however. I did this with the b.....an30s and it was fun while it lasted, but we do need some sort of a substitute fast :p

You answered your own question mate, hatred might be too strong a word for some but at one time the hatred was free-flowing. Competition and rivalry, the jockeying for position, assertion of the alpha male. The one-upmanship and the spirit of the game. It quickly boils over into hatred however, rivalries become ALL about getting one over on the other guy to the point of going to ANY lengths to beat him.

I have seen it happen in this game too many times. Neocron is an echo of life for many people, some take it too seriously and some not seriously enough, some claim not to take it seriously at all and blatantly do.

But yeah, no matter how much people try to deny it, seeing a rival wither and die in a burst of plasma does ignite a certain sense of bravado and reward in a person. If that reward comes because you despise that person, well it just makes the whole thing that much sweeter.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate fuels neocron.

I love you all still :) (even cracker :p)

Riddle
09-11-07, 14:13
Well as long as you all still keep killin' each other,

i'll still have a market for my weapon sales ;)

Keep the "Hatred/Love" Alive :cool:

jini
09-11-07, 16:35
You answered your own question mate,
In teh contrary, I never answered it: I said I dont understand it...and A males are trying A state for mating reasons :p

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate fuels neocron.

now, why is it that this quote reminds me of a certain film? Quiz: which is it? (Don't answer it Sir William.... let the others do)

L0KI
09-11-07, 16:38
I love to be hated. It's teh pwn.

It's better than people sucking up to you :lol:

Logan_storm_03
09-11-07, 20:12
nerd-rage built neocron. I welcome it.

HOG
09-11-07, 23:20
..but we do need some sort of a substitute fast :p

i don't recommend doing that to anyone else..it really destroys the quality of op fights.

Unless you are a master of mutes.

"/me points to self"

^^

Codrum
10-11-07, 03:30
In teh contrary, I never answered it: I said I dont understand it...and A males are trying A state for mating reasons :p

now, why is it that this quote reminds me of a certain film? Quiz: which is it? (Don't answer it Sir William.... let the others do)

Star Wars 6: Yoda? Maybe 5...

jini
10-11-07, 07:14
Star Wars 6: Yoda? Maybe 5...
..nope

HOG
10-11-07, 08:34
episode 1 phantom menace :D

ashley watts
10-11-07, 17:50
Nice, come back =))

(I actually didnt know people still used the work "KOS" in NC )

Doc Holliday
10-11-07, 21:00
i think kos died with nc1

jini
11-11-07, 07:45
episode 1 phantom menace :D
No...
Its a scene from Dune. Apparently Sir William is a fun of Dune :p

William Antrim
11-11-07, 15:41
No...
Its a scene from Dune. Apparently Sir William is a fun of Dune :p

Its not, its a quote from Star Wars, how the hell did you know I was a fan of the Dune series?

HOG
11-11-07, 18:02
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:_B6qFwF1bbsJ:blogs.starwars.com/she/5+Fear+leads+to+anger,+anger+leads+to+hate+star+wars&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us

goat
11-11-07, 18:03
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." Yoda:)

Matanius
11-11-07, 18:22
Back on topic...:p I just logged back on about 10 minutes ago after about 2 months of absence. Obviously not much going on at that time but what struck me was how after just 2 months I didn't recognise a single name at all (except DJ actually) out of about 20 people that I saw. Not only that but 2 new clans that are now dominating the map (although I do recognise most the names in those clans)...was a strange experience.

Anyway, I think I shall be coming back properly in the next couple of days, sort out my chars before this patch comes out ;)

Reaction77
13-11-07, 19:09
OMG Kanedax, dont come back, your the gheyest person on the server!

William Antrim
13-11-07, 20:22
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." Yoda:)

Indeed.

Kanedax
08-02-08, 12:08
OMG Kanedax, dont come back, your the gheyest person on the server!

Well in my drunken stupor I was looking at all my posts (I am ofcourse a narcissist) and I notices this one. Reaction, kindly, suck mah testes then respect mah authoritai, but still let me use your conster. I needs.

Habrok
08-02-08, 18:05
Please try not to bump old threads unnecessarily, regardless of inebriation ;)

Thread Closed.

Thankyou Kindly,

Habrok