PDA

View Full Version : Neptune -

Voodoo_Magic
09-11-07, 01:33
Ive been away for a while. But used to play ALOT of Neptune, had alot of friends transfer Neocron 1 characters into Neptune. Well worked on chars.

Whats happend to the items and char builds on the server, im sure its been asked. But i dont know where.

Seems to me like you would get some intrest back in the game if you moved the chars back to terra/mars (Players choice).

The items are not that valuable, not really considering the rare build chances know, the extra slots that Neptune gave are pointless.

The items on there are worth less than 2.2 items. So i dont see a problem there.

XP isnt anything really, but the characters where everything to the people that played them.

so a reply, or a excuse or w/e. Just something to say, Ok. we will move them back.

Or No, never there gone,deleted,melted,smelted,baked...

silent000
09-11-07, 01:41
Ummm yeh....Neptune......Gone! They may have even deleted all the databases for it

Apocalypsox
09-11-07, 01:47
Id like to have my neptune PE and monk back...

SnowCrash
09-11-07, 11:34
It is still possible to request character transfers from the former french to the retail servers. Just send an according enquiry to account@neocron.com providing your account name, charaters to be transferred and alternative names for these characters in case the names are already taken.

Brammers
09-11-07, 12:04
So the million dollar question remains. What is going to happen to Neptune? Is it coming back or not?

Jodo
09-11-07, 13:22
I think recent populations would make it's return highly unlikely. I think it'll probably just be set to one side until there's a big patch that needs "Player Testing" as 2.2 did.

LiL T
09-11-07, 15:14
It is still possible to request character transfers from the former french to the retail servers. Just send an according enquiry to account@neocron.com providing your account name, charaters to be transferred and alternative names for these characters in case the names are already taken.

Ah really, thats nice to know I have a capped PE at least on there I might have use for it while I level my main for woc :) when I come back.

SnowCrash
09-11-07, 15:24
Ah really, thats nice to know I have a capped PE at least on there I might have use for it while I level my main for woc :) when I come back.

I have explicitely mentioned the former french server. Transfers from Neptune, which was the former PvP server are not possible.

Zefrian
09-11-07, 16:04
i do not belive in Neptune coming back. The Population was tiny in the end.

The community demanded a PvP-Server, ... they got it, community fucked it up ... end of story.

Brammers
09-11-07, 19:04
I have explicitely mentioned the former french server. Transfers from Neptune, which was the former PvP server are not possible.

So why is this not possible, when it was possible for the former french server?

i do not belive in Neptune coming back. The Population was tiny in the end.

The community demanded a PvP-Server, ... they got it, community fucked it up ... end of story.

Maybe it was a flop, but the LE was the big issue which wasn't solved properly, both by the community or KK.

William Antrim
09-11-07, 19:15
So why is this not possible, when it was possible for the former french server?

Maybe it was a flop, but the LE was the big issue which wasn't solved properly, both by the community or KK.

Xp gain was different (ie faster) so people had like 600 million xp on their accounts and stuff. Moving these chars over to Terra would give them Woc 3 almost instantly. It doesn't make economic sense to move them as KK would make more money from the people levelling their chars on Terra than they would've on the pvp server.

Whether this is anything to do with the issue or not I have no idea but thats the answer I remember being given last time this question got asked. Or at least a contributing factor.

LiL T
09-11-07, 19:46

Ah okays no worrys :)

Faid
10-11-07, 18:30
Xp gain was different (ie faster) so people had like 600 million xp on their accounts and stuff. Moving these chars over to Terra would give them Woc 3 almost instantly. It doesn't make economic sense to move them as KK would make more money from the people levelling their chars on Terra than they would've on the pvp server.

Whether this is anything to do with the issue or not I have no idea but thats the answer I remember being given last time this question got asked. Or at least a contributing factor.
Wasn't the slot % on building weapons also higher on neptune? So everyone had really nice, hi slotted weapons?

Doc Holliday
10-11-07, 21:03
Wasn't the slot % on building weapons also higher on neptune? So everyone had really nice, hi slotted weapons?

yes. and no one fatalled. ever.