PDA

View Full Version : Funny helpticket replies....

Zheo
08-11-07, 23:12
Hi Zheodaine,

Thank you for the report,

The table you mentioned had a wobbly leg so had to be sent back to Ikea. Their stock finally came in. :)

Regards

Hoder

Neocron Support Team

RusSki
09-11-07, 00:12
Thats fairly random. Dont ya just love 'in-jokes'

Apocalypsox
09-11-07, 01:48
Lol. We filed a ticket once and got quite a nice round of Fisty-cuffs with Mr. Hoder. twas entertaining.

Asurmen Spec Op
10-11-07, 03:43
I once molested Hoder at an event

Zefrian
10-11-07, 13:18
that's a nice ticket answer :)

SeraphianReborn
13-11-07, 10:05
One thing I always loved about Neocron was the GMs and devs even were very down-to-earth and communicated a lot with the playerbase. I have a really old file somewhere of the best quotes from mods:

Niddhog: "Yeah but there's little point exploiting your own payroll. :/ Genty's right, it's not a bug. -N"

Gotterdaemerung: "OMFG this is the most closed post ever !!!!!"

Gotterdaemerung: "Well we have a think called "FREak on". at random times a glittering disco ball appears on screen and you are encouraged to boogie down and get your Freak On"

There's a lot of others taht sound slightly risque out-of-context I won't post. But the point is there are some pretty funny responses.

Doc Holliday
13-11-07, 14:48
I miss gotter. what happened to him ?

Richard Slade
18-11-07, 19:43
I miss gotter. what happened to him ?
Well, we had to put him to sleep, bad leg.

Zheo
19-11-07, 00:16
Well my ticket started when I found a table missing in TH (again) sodding tables are always going missing, maybe KK should by some hand crafted stuff, instead of factory crap Ikea? lol Cheap skates

Dead Bodies
19-11-07, 00:48
i was the FCA to ronald rodriguez in NC1 and NC2. So i got had to have a handsome establishment to host formal partys and meetings. So i send hodor a message he fixes me up with a beautiful stripper named erica and an alliance butler for my drinks. trees torture chamber beds etc. it was beautiful. I thanked him and went to look in my cabs suddenly i saw his name reapear in my aparment i rushed to find him and little did i find he was frollicking with my whore! i shouted.. he disapeared... then i was dead... back to life and a message in my direct. We people of power get whatever we want, besides thats too much woman for you..

i thought it was funny. i asked him about it a year later all he said was
I don't quite remember the whore you refer to.... but
Welcome back, btw ;)

Apocalypsox
19-11-07, 02:23
The one nid never replied too! Being mine! *Stabs nid with cane*