PDA

View Full Version : [Info] Storyline update

Chenoa
07-11-07, 08:54
"The Death Circuit" ended last week and a new storyline will start now.

I want to mention that more runners took part in "The Death Circuit" and stimulated RP than we expected. The magazines and RP characters particularly got so many mails that it was hard to answer all of them.

Some things were tested by the Ceres Team, e.g. collecting missions, big dynamic missions, spontaneous events, RP parts and so on. The feedback wasn't always the same and you never knew what to expect, but some runners excelled; many medals were handed out on all servers.

I only can suggest that you should read between the lines in the ingame mails or newsletters (which you can only get through the subscription-system in the mailsystem), open your eyes to new or unknown NPCs, etc. This way you integrate yourselves into the storyline.

The one thing that wouldn't work properly is handing out of several rewards or the collecting of searched for items. You never meet all runners at the same time and the RP chars can't be online 24 hours a day. But we try to find an alternative here too.

The faction conflicts (there are 8 of them in total) and an alliance conflict (The missing DoY citizen) will continue but not at the same pace, as they are timed to all explode with the patch release. There will be new conflicts from time to time which have nothing to do with the old storyline and aren't bound to the patch, so keep your eyes and ears open.

If you want to take an active part subscribe to the ingame newsletter, read the alliance mails, register at the magazines and make posts there - this way you won't miss anything.

Speaking of the new storyline I'll only say this - look at my signature - it will sneak in and get stronger and stronger. It will proceed in different you are used to. But I won't say more.

(A connection between the title and runner names is not intended or anything, but a coincidence. The characters of this new storyline will be definitely noticeable!)

The RP Thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=140961)