PDA

View Full Version : After recent events...

jini
07-11-07, 08:17
As you all know due to certain recent events, Antis have now a large, big hole. While still waiting for a patch that will supposedly bring everyone in the city, it would be good someone made a decent pvp clan in the anti side. Good players still exist, so pull your sleeves and work. Unless we all go back in TH tradeskilling...

William Antrim
07-11-07, 10:13
[ edited ]

It's amazing what you miss when youre "out of the loop" for more than 3 days.

I guess its game on then.

nabbl
07-11-07, 10:24
[ edited ]

but when there are no good anti clans anymore its not worth returning i think..

silent000
07-11-07, 15:11
[ edited ]

Dribble Joy
07-11-07, 15:21
There is apparently a new BD clan starting up, they should be fighting at OPs very soon.

Anyway... weren't you in a TG clan last time I looked jini?

jini
07-11-07, 17:18
Any chance you might return and turn to anti Nabbl?
Either you or us should do this...

Alternatively we can wait till the patch, and we can fight for OP fights against each other, even if we are both pros..

[ edited ]

but we will find a way i guess in the end..

William Antrim
07-11-07, 17:36
Allow the seed time to grow Jini. There are enough people on the server to organise a good scrap if you dont mind fighting equal numbers from little clans. There are enough people on the server at peak times to get a good fight, there is no need for the zergs and the smack talk about "you had this many numbers and we had this many ppus" and all the rest of it.

On the plus side - whether it is inherently sarcastic or not - there is a lot more sportsmanship now than there used to be in NC1 so with the smaller pops hopefully the zergs wont be the same.

Still, there is plenty the "established" clans can do in order to promote more op fights if that is genuinely what you want.

You could start by opening a few ops for people to gr to, noone wants to go to an opfight when they have to trudge half way across the map to get there, let alone go through hacknet but thats another issue for another thread.

Lodar
07-11-07, 18:21
Ok I've changed the title of the thread, and removed any posts alluding the recent banning of certain players. Forum and game bans are not to be discussed in any context, but I accept the validity of discussion of the sitution on Terra.

This thread may continue, as long as noone mentions bans, or directly refers to runners that have been banned.

jini
07-11-07, 19:03
[ edited ]

Anyway, we need some enforcement on the antis side and wowlords can open their OPs, and we need ATF back

Vila
07-11-07, 19:42
[ edited ]

Dribble Joy
07-11-07, 20:20
Remember that Skulls is still around if you want someone to help you.

Doc Holliday
07-11-07, 21:38
before this and even now after it im heading for black dragon. of all the time in nc ive played ive been active in 3 factions properly to speak of. TT (current) BD (a while ago) and crahn during the Syndicate wars on uranus which most uranians will probably remember :P. TT is full. got a solid op warring clan and as mentioned there might be a bit of hole on the other side.

I have a few ideas of what i want to do too with it all. obviously pvp is a big part of all that so we will see. if anyone else is moving over or coming back to play and wants to jump in give me a shout and we take it from there :)

ashley watts
07-11-07, 21:54
Jeez, this is the biggest "Editing" thread ive ever seen :p

But anyways no doubt most of the Ex- Buccas will make a new clan

aKe`cj
07-11-07, 22:18
Forsooth thy observeth the great return of r2k to it's alderliefest dome and their venge on neocron, once the pink flower of krz'hebaal shall be plucked.

vntil then... Dig-You-Good-Den

:o

William Antrim
07-11-07, 23:04
r2k coming back? all good.

Asurmen Spec Op
07-11-07, 23:55
Forsooth thy observeth the great return of r2k to it's alderliefest dome and their venge on neocron, once the pink flower of krz'hebaal shall be plucked.

vntil then... Dig-You-Good-Den

:o
ha ha, no not R2k! eeeeek

look at all the edits, Im proud of you people, always so angry.

aKe`cj
07-11-07, 23:55
r2k coming back? all good.

once the pink flower of krz'hebaal shall be plucked

some day, maybe ...the majority is still hunting butterflies or aliens :p

Bredahl
08-11-07, 00:07
[ edited ]

HOG
08-11-07, 00:15
it would be nice to have r2k come back.

Cromac
08-11-07, 00:17
it would be nice to have r2k come back.

it would be nice if anyone came back haha :(

HOG
08-11-07, 02:03
they need to make the game free!

LiL T
08-11-07, 03:01
Jeez, this is the biggest "Editing" thread ive ever seen :p

But anyways no doubt most of the Ex- Buccas will make a new clan

I've seen worse :p

As for that patch, hurry the f**kup kk I can't play this game in its current state I don't have the time to look for tradeskillers all day. I think this patch that puts everyone back into neocron will be the best thing that ever happened to this game. Dispite me not liking most of the changes made since I played, at least I'll be able to find people to kill right on my doorstep but if I come back and see copbots all over pepper park I'll throwup and uninstall.

Asurmen Spec Op
10-11-07, 03:43
I've seen worse :p

As for that patch, hurry the f**kup kk I can't play this game in its current state I don't have the time to look for tradeskillers all day. I think this patch that puts everyone back into neocron will be the best thing that ever happened to this game. Dispite me not liking most of the changes made since I played, at least I'll be able to find people to kill right on my doorstep but if I come back and see copbots all over pepper park I'll throwup and uninstall.
Hi!!!!