PDA

View Full Version : Whats the current client count?

Squirrel
06-11-07, 21:09
I think the title explains it all really =D if anyone whos got neocron installed and still plays could give an estimate of what the client count is at peak times and non peak times then i'd be greatful, just dont really want to download and reactivate and log in to find out :P
No game comes close to how good neocron is and was not even to today, tempted to reactivate if client count is good thesedays
Cheers chaps and chapettes

nobby
06-11-07, 21:23
hmm at least 1500 peak time

which is alright considering the size of Neocron :)

unreal
06-11-07, 21:32
And how much cocaine had you taken when you came up with that number? That's the amount that dreams are made of.

silent000
06-11-07, 22:40
If only 1% meant 100 :(

CHA0S
06-11-07, 22:57
around 110 players/alts at its peak

damn sad to count the runners online :lol:

nobby
07-11-07, 01:27
around 110 players/alts at its peak

damn sad to count the runners online :lol:

Thankyou for YET fucking up another chance like everyone else, getting someone back into the game to try it !

Nullvoid
07-11-07, 01:37
Getting him to pay for possibly several months subscription, only to find out the pops are actually pitifully small? That's not so nice is it.

Bredahl
07-11-07, 01:39
Thankyou for YET fucking up another chance like everyone else, getting someone back into the game to try it !
Ehm.. its not nice to lie to ppl is it?
Im actually pretty sure that its a SIN! :lol: ( :rolleyes: )

ashley watts
07-11-07, 01:40

haha xctly what i was thinkin :lol:

Faid
07-11-07, 02:46
You should come back though seriously, KK have fixed all the bugs, fixed the synch issues and they've removed the LE all-together, so no more carebearing :D Pops are around 42% - 50%, Thats about 400 to 500 people which may not seem like alot compared to other games but its just perfect for Neocron :angel: I suggest paying for the 6 month block of play time as its really the best deal. We just had a huge and successful patch as well, where they got rid of DOY and moved all the old factions back to NC, TH, and TG Canyon. Things couldn't be better :)
I'm so glad they actually balanced the game correctly, you should see hacknet too, its beautiful!

silent000
07-11-07, 03:11
I would be preety damn pissed off if i returned to the game after hearing a new patch came out that made things pink and fluffy to find out they wern't, would be a waste of money which cud be spent on food and confectionery goods

Bullion
07-11-07, 04:33
You should come back though seriously, KK have fixed all the bugs, fixed the synch issues and they've removed the LE all-together, so no more carebearing :D Pops are around 42% - 50%, Thats about 400 to 500 people which may not seem like alot compared to other games but its just perfect for Neocron :angel: I suggest paying for the 6 month block of play time as its really the best deal. We just had a huge and successful patch as well, where they got rid of DOY and moved all the old factions back to NC, TH, and TG Canyon. Things couldn't be better :)
I'm so glad they actually balanced the game correctly, you should see hacknet too, its beautiful!

sarcasm...senses...burning...

Do I smell gas?

Regardless, 1 person at a time isn't going to help. I spewed out a bunch of ideas on a topic, but as usual, anyone official wouldn't dare step inside a topic about improving the game or one made by someone who's actually *SHOCK* discontent :rolleyes:

jini
07-11-07, 07:58
and they banned most of the members of the most active clan since then.. oh well, gl (and i actually mean it, no hard feelings) rebuilding nc now you've got rid of us.. it's been fun over the years but now i've actually quit, much love.

Kraz0r aka teh snake

gwan edit/delete my leaving post, or let it be and you can pat urself on the back, you've actually got rid of us.. (half the credit goes to buju who's moving back to trinidad tho)
I do hope kk had a good reason for it, with solid proof, otherwise it was the worst move in the worst possible time. Anyway we, @ WoWlords thank you for the fun and fights we had together and we will miss you

Enrico Pallazzo
07-11-07, 11:22

Hahaha can't' stop laughing!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

just great!

Nidhogg
07-11-07, 11:55
Yeah, thanks for blowing my sarcasm circuit. Pops are what you make them.

Thread closed.

N