PDA

View Full Version : Neocron Citizen Gunned down in cold blood

Riddle
01-11-07, 16:32
Last night saw the advent of major festivities across the city.

Halloween brought happiness to plenty with the visit of the mysterious "Bunneh" the gifts where numerous, the people happy and parties aplenty.

But in this time of joyfull festivity it was tragic to hear of the brutal killing of Mr. Logan Ford CST of <<Logans Emporium>> a well known and respected member of the Biotech Faction.

This Horrific act, considered by some an unforgivable crime against an upstanding member of the neocron community did not go unpunished, his personal guard and an as yet un-named witness dealt with the intruder but not before the fatal shot.

Logan was recovered through the miracle of the gene replication process but had to take the evening off from his shop to recover, when asked about the incident his main concern was his customer base.

"Let my customers know i will be completing the orders and be open for business as usual very soon" he said,

When asked was he going to reconsider his open door policy he refused point blank.

"The needs of the many, outway the needs of the one"

he went on to jokely comment,

"I may however put a request in to increase my personal security!"

We wish Logan a speedy recovery and applaud his courage in an ever dangerous world.

William Antrim
01-11-07, 20:21
Who could perform such a heinous act in the coldest blood! Name the heathen and we shall exact revenge!

Riddle
02-11-07, 03:37
There are rumours on the streets tonight of who the culprit was.....but lets not mention names here :p

Some runners have taken a dim view on the culprit and have chosen to hunt him down at every given opportunity........

Good Hunting Runners :cool: