PDA

View Full Version : Neocron event: The missing dancer - closure announcement

SnowCrash
01-11-07, 12:28
The event is now closed and all correctly submitted investigation reports have been taken into account. We are glad to see that everyone had a lot of fun with this event, playing “Sherlock Holmes” and will repeat this kind of event in the near future. Following you can read the investigation report of Inspector Callahan to check if your suspicions are correct. The results of the winner drawings will follow within the next few days.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Investigation report

To: Chief Inspector Jake Ustice, Homicide Squad, NCPD
Date: 2807/10/29
Subject: Homicide of Michelle Williams
File reference: NCPD-MW44112-A

Dear Sir,

After the conscientious collection of all detectable traces and the interrogation of all suspects on the basis of the collected traces, it is confirmed that the suspect Edward J. Henson, Chief Development Director of Tech Angel Department has been the executive force in the homicide of Michelle Williams. The following evidences have led to this final conclusion:

Several testimonies state that Edward J. Henson has met the victim and her brother shortly before the deed having heavy arguments with both of them. Although Mister Edward denied the knowledge of both persons the field investigation personnel were able to collect according proof evidence that these meetings did take place.
Against the statement of Edward J. Henson that he was working with his lab assistant Gordon Fitzgerald during the time of the crime, the field investigation personnel were able to disprove this alibi on the basis of the testimony of Gordon Fitzgerald.
Eward J. Henson is in possession of a Copbot Trophy, which was determined by the forensics team as the murder weapon.
Edward J. Henson has been taken into custody and an immediate arraignment has been requested. Further interrogation of the suspect has revealed that he was black mailing Isaac Spencer to acquire secret development information from Archer & Wesson. In case of non compliance the suspect had threatened to kill Spencer’s sister Michelle Williams which finally happened after Isaac Spencer was not able to acquire the desired information.

The suspects Hiro Masahiko and Isaac Spencer therefore have to be discharged from any suspicion.

With kind regards,

Inspector Harry Callahan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JohnGalt
03-11-07, 16:20
I know you all wrote the quest but, how could the lab assistant confirm any meetings of the Director? He was supposed to be sick for the last four days when the Director supposedly met with the stripper and then later her brother? He was still supposedly ill when we found him on his sick day talking with a stripper in Thaven, and not recovering in his apartment.

Isn’t it a little strange that he (the lab assistant) would follow the director around not knowing he was going to meet the stripper and the brother and then kill the stripper; and not be around to see him the murder her?

Sick people are usually home sick, and the lab assistant had no alibi to confirm his absence or illness.

Everyone else had an alibi of some sort

Wouldn’t an intelligent person such as the director deliver a better alibi then saying he was with the lab working with assistant?

That is my take on the plot.

I enjoyed the challenge but, from my prospective the Club owner was more likely to be the killer and have enough power and influence over his surroundings to forge his alibi and get away with murder.

To bad my analysis tool didn’t get me any evidence off the director’s CopBot Trophy :)

Thank-you for listening…

SnowCrash
05-11-07, 11:52
The meeting between Henson and the Spencers was in a public place as other witness have testified. This way Fitzgerald saw them by chance in Tech Haven.
I guess Henson felt save enough in his role as CDO at Tech Angel but he was obviously wrong. ;)