PDA

View Full Version : Neocron Event: Killerbunneh’s “Evil Trick or Treat”

SnowCrash
31-10-07, 11:47
During today’s evening hours between 08:00 PM and 10:00 PM CET, the all famous and beloved Killerbunneh will appear on randomly selected player apartment doors. If he is pleased with a treat he will show grateful and leave a small gift in the player’s apartment. If he is not pleased… well, we shouldn’t talk about that because you don’t want to see Killerbunneh’s full evilness.

So you better stay around your apartment this evening to await the evil Bunneh’s arrival!

Dribble Joy
31-10-07, 15:13
DJ shall give teh bunneh a most delicious treat if he turns up upon her doorstep ;).

Riddle
31-10-07, 15:42
Thank god :P

Logan will be in his shop/appy tonight :) and as with all runners who pass his door the bunneh will receive a treat mm.mmm

silent000
31-10-07, 15:44
Cant i just have Snowcrash for the night? :cool: ill be gentle

Killerbunneh
31-10-07, 15:57
DJ shall give teh bunneh a most delicious treat if he turns up upon her doorstep ;).

Hmmmmm. Now you are making me curious! :p *writes down DJs apartment address*

SnowCrash
31-10-07, 15:59
Cant i just have Snowcrash for the night? :cool: ill be gentle

No way! I am all mine! :D

Riddle
31-10-07, 16:01
Slotted Milky Ren anyone? Nice treat mmm..

StevenJ
31-10-07, 16:30
Hmmmmm. Now you are making me curious! :p *writes down DJs apartment address*
Which appetite are we catering for here, bunneh? Blood or your sweet tooth? :D

Brammers
31-10-07, 17:04
Brammers will be sure to treat the Killerbunneh with a very special glass of wine from his extensive vintage wine collection should the Killerbunneh, should he wish to visit tonight!

DrRisk
31-10-07, 19:10
i has cron SS beer ummmhmmmm

Dribble Joy
31-10-07, 19:35
My primary apt is my clan apt, and I will be there, not my starter.

General Crazy
31-10-07, 19:47
So you better stay around your apartment this evening to await the evil Bunneh’s arrival!
Any of our apartments or just our primary apartment?

SnowCrash
31-10-07, 19:55
Any of your apartments.

zii
31-10-07, 21:11
Is there one in Marsbarland?

Shit, I am still in work. Hope I make it home afore 2200.

SnowCrash
31-10-07, 22:02
I will extend the visit times a bit Terra will be on the line a bit later. ;)

CHA0S
31-10-07, 22:46
well i cant stay online any longer........would like to know what u was giving away though be nice.....

hoping for the next event Terra first :) Mars 2nd :angel:
regards

C.

Seraphin[69]
31-10-07, 23:03
Noone knocked @ my door either !

Apocalypsox
31-10-07, 23:03
Slotted Milky Ren anyone? Nice treat mmm..

Bring it. I got about 30 4 slot milky rens!

Ill leave them on a table outside, along with some Cron 55 Just for Mr. Bunny :lol:

Meh =P Seems work made me miss it. Boo!

Dribble Joy
31-10-07, 23:56
I gave Teh Bunneh a milky ren and flashed my tits at him.

As a result, I got a pet dog and a stripper :D.

silent000
01-11-07, 01:23
I gave Teh Bunneh a milky ren and flashed my tits at him.

As a result, I got a pet dog and a stripper :D.

May i name him Ted? :wtf:

Riddle
01-11-07, 01:34
Failed to visit the Emporium!! Best shop in town, had a few other guests though some not so friendly :P

Anyways Good to See OOC a hive of activity it used to be :)

Dribble Joy
01-11-07, 01:46
His name is Boris.

StevenJ
01-11-07, 02:55
Thanks to Propane, who was app sitting for me (when my Internet exploded!) we have an Aggie Captain in our clan meeting app :) We'll name her Amanda.

ty, bunneh <3 And to think, I wanted to have a hit squad waiting for you!

jini
01-11-07, 07:57
No matter how I tried yesterday, I simply couldn't login. Therefore no treat for the killerbunneh. It was a nice event though, even if its not a custom for most Europeans. Is it for Uks? Germans? French? For Greeks it's not

Dribble Joy
01-11-07, 08:29
Halloween originated from europe. However cirtain aspects of it's celebration (Trick or Treat case-in-point) are of American origin.

Remember that's it's short for All Hallow's Eve. The first of November being All Saint's Day.

zii
01-11-07, 10:14
I will extend the visit times a bit Terra will be on the line a bit later. ;)

No worries. I was in work until quite late in the end. Evil on call rotas.

zii
01-11-07, 10:17
Halloween originated from europe. However cirtain aspects of it's celebration (Trick or Treat case-in-point) are of American origin.

Remember that's it's short for All Hallow's Eve. The first of November being All Saint's Day.

An old pagen festival that bad chistian dogooders tried to stamp out in earlier times . Created a convenient All Saints Day on the 1st Nov to try and replace it for there own ends, and having recently read some article about a school in Wales who tried to rename Halloween as an Auturm Festival because it was too scary for children it seems that the god squad are still at it, which is odd because a religion so profound as Christianity ought not be miffed at a small remaining pagan festival!

William Antrim
01-11-07, 11:00

It is debated heavily in some schools of thought as to where exactly it originated. Some say eastern Europe (the Czech Republic/Romania/Slovenia etc) and some say good ol' Blighty.

I'm inclined to say England, mostly because I live there. The Germans have Santa, we want to keep our Halloween. The word is old english for the All Hallows Eve anyway. Yes our good friends across the pond came up with giving kids chocolate so that they didnt put shit through your door or smash a window.... blackmail, always a healthy pursuit for the modern youth. O_o

james_finn
01-11-07, 12:02
An old pagen festival that bad chistian dogooders tried to stamp out in earlier times . Created a convenient All Saints Day on the 1st Nov to try and replace it for there own ends, and having recently read some article about a school in Wales who tried to rename Halloween as an Auturm Festival because it was too scary for children it seems that the god squad are still at it, which is odd because a religion so profound as Christianity ought not be miffed at a small remaining pagan festival!

Im sorry no offence (although you have however caused me offence) is that you broke the forum rules there by bring religion into a thread. The "God Squad" is offensive to anyone who is remotely Christian, and FYI Halloween is on all Souls day, the day where Christians celebrate the passing of past friends and relatives. It should not be about ghosts and gouls (and the satanism that comes with it). Also promoting kids to go and knock on strangers doors, and then accept sweets from people they dont know, surely contravenes everything they have been told at school by teachers in order to keep them safe.

Back on topic, sounds like it was a good event snowcrash, shame I wasnt around to sit in my app all night.

/Delphi

SnowCrash
01-11-07, 12:10
Do I have to remind you of the forum rules? No religious or political discussions, so please stay on topic. Thanks.

Faid
01-11-07, 14:28
Nice to see you Euro's got another event with some very cool prizes, sounded like it was fun.

SnowCrash
01-11-07, 14:37
Nice to see you Euro's got another event with some very cool prizes, sounded like it was fun.

The event lasted to midnight european time, so it was possible to take part outside Europe. And the Bunneh has visited some players from north america in their apartments, so it was definately not a "Euro only" event.

William Antrim
01-11-07, 15:29
Question:

If I kill one of the monsters in my apartment (or someone elses) is it gone for good?

SnowCrash
01-11-07, 15:35
Question:

If I kill one of the monsters in my apartment (or someone elses) is it gone for good?

Yes. Only dancers remain as they can't be hurt.

silent000
01-11-07, 15:48
Yes. Only dancers remain as they can't be hurt.

I'm sure i can find away to beat/molest them ecstacy, steroid popping slags that don't stop dancing in our clan apartment, Fist of Fury in the Anus :mad:

Ishmael/Mystic
01-11-07, 16:31
I'm sure i can find away to beat/molest them ecstacy, steroid popping slags that don't stop dancing in our clan apartment, Fist of Fury in the Anus :mad:

y can't u ever do that with me andy?

SnowCrash
01-11-07, 16:53
Silent, I have already told you to spare us with your sexual phantasies. Keep on topic, please!

Doc Holliday
01-11-07, 20:48
well it was a wicked event. we ended up with a dog 4 wee crabs and a stripper. i probably cant elaborate the comment i made on ooc about it all but u can imagine it involved the stripper, doggy style and catchin crabs :)

SnowCrash
01-11-07, 20:58
well it was a wicked event. we ended up with a dog 4 wee crabs and a stripper. i probably cant elaborate the comment i made on ooc about it all but u can imagine it involved the stripper, doggy style and catchin crabs :)

So Jane had a serious word with you afterwards? She didn't look that happy about it :D

William Antrim
01-11-07, 21:26
Ha ha it was beat downs from what I hear.

Doc Holliday
01-11-07, 23:15
So Jane had a serious word with you afterwards? She didn't look that happy about it :D

;) somethin like that. one question please if i may snow. would it be possible to perhaps move the dog to another appartment (janes :D) i didnt want to ask last night cause of time restrictions on you etc and the other runners wanting nice gifts too but is it possible? could i just ask another gm say through a support ticket one time? its not urgent but it would be nice that we share in the prize. plus life at home could get a bit scary if i dont do what she wants :)

Faid
02-11-07, 01:40
The event lasted to midnight european time, so it was possible to take part outside Europe. And the Bunneh has visited some players from north america in their apartments, so it was definately not a "Euro only" event.
Of course this wasn't another "Euro only" event, that would be rather biased on KK's behalf now wouldn't it. ;) Still it sounded like a fun event anyway.