PDA

View Full Version : DOH!! whats going to happen??

Weazel646
23-10-07, 16:58
ok heres what happened.

Was waiting 3 days for a reply from account help about changing my payment type from PaybyCash to Paypal as for my card just kept rejecting on paybycash.

now yesterday paybycash allowed me to pay for my account so i did and enjoyed playing for a few hours. woke up this morning and found out my account had expired??? thought i typed in the wrong details and got my brothers so went and reactivated his (which was set to paypal but was paybycash before so presumed he got it changed) and logged on and found out it was my account i activated the day before. now my question is why did my game time get deleted and what can i do to get this money back?

I have emailed support but after waiting a few days for the last one thought i would ask on here.

SnowCrash
23-10-07, 17:12
Please contact account@neocron.com regarding this issue. They will look into it asap. The forum is not meant to be an account support platform.

jini
23-10-07, 20:45
Please contact account@neocron.com regarding this issue. They will look into it asap. The forum is not meant to be an account support platform.
Snow, help!

I simply can't login in the game anymore.
It takes me some 10-20 efforts to login, when all those times I am just seeing a synchronizing message. When it manages to login, Im seeing strange objects in the inventory, and when I access the terminals, I usually crash. Who should I call, how can I solve that shit?

silent000
23-10-07, 20:45
Wern't you ment to lock this thread Bunny Boy? :cool:

Weazel646
23-10-07, 20:52
i had already emailed support and i am getting it fixed but just wanted to know if this had happened to other people and find out what happened.

close thread if u want

Danae
24-10-07, 01:27
Mailed the thread starter regarding his issue, locking the topic as per his request.