PDA

View Full Version : [OT] People got owned

Seraphin[69]
20-10-07, 13:39
link removed due to poor taste.

Ouchy...

ashley watts
20-10-07, 13:46
Seen a lot worse in my time but i prefer watching people get owned funnily, not harshfully :p

Zeninja
20-10-07, 14:22
This thread is about to get owned

silent000
20-10-07, 14:46
This thread is about to get owned

Que Cracker and his spamming skills?

Zeninja
20-10-07, 19:52
No I mean, I've reported this post because it contains materials that are going against the forum rules, and this is potentially hurting my sensibility :o

Not that watching dozens of people who probably spent the rest of their lives traumatised and/or handicaped (for those who didn't just succumb to their injuries) is not a lot of fun and appropriate for this board, but it's amazing how much I suddenly become fussy with the rules when my own "funny" thread had just been closed to "allegedly" prevent a flame war :rolleyes:

This said, I'm ashamed that I couldn't help laughing a couple of times watching the video though :)

awkward silence
20-10-07, 21:48
No I mean, I've reported this post because it contains materials that are going against the forum rules, and this is potentially hurting my sensibility :o

Not that watching dozens of people who probably spent the rest of their lives traumatised and/or handicaped (for those who didn't just succumb to their injuries) is not a lot of fun and appropriate for this board, but it's amazing how much I suddenly become fussy with the rules when my own "funny" thread had just been closed to "allegedly" prevent a flame war :rolleyes:

This said, I'm ashamed that I couldn't help laughing a couple of times watching the video though :)

I agree a 100%

This thread is as funny as famine

Doc Holliday
20-10-07, 21:55
well i laughed alot.

Serious_Sam
20-10-07, 22:24
Awful lot of carebears in this here place....

Trivaldi
20-10-07, 22:29
Spam, thread closed.

The forum rules are linked in my signature, some of you may wish to refresh yourselves on the areas of trolling, flaming and spamming.

Triv