PDA

View Full Version : [EN/FR] French members tradeskillers strike

Zeninja
19-10-07, 21:16
My dear brothers,

As some of you may have already noticed, Reakktor arbitrarily decided to reset the official forum's members postcounts to the ones that you've actually posted in the English/German sections.

Which means, that EVERYTHING that's been written in the deceased and regretted French sections is not taken into people forum's postcount anymore.

This is just UNACCEPTABLE ; not only Reakktor once decided to erase our history by closing our beloved forums, but they're now directly aiming at our EGOS.

Therefore,

I, Zeninja, R inviting ANY french members (and non-french sympathising forum members) to go on an IG tradeskillers PROTESTING STRIKE this week-end.

On a side note, bear in mind that this strike may be renewable. Thanks for your attention.

Z

----------------------------------

Mes biens chers frères,

Comme certains d'entre vous l'ont peut-être déjà remarqué, Reakkteur a décidé de restreindre arbitrairement les stats du nombre de posts des membres du forum à ceux qui ont été effectivement écrits dans les section anglaises et allemandes.

Ce qui veut dire, que RIEN de ce qui a été posté dans les défuntes et regrettées sections françaises du forum n'entre désormais en compte.

Je vous le dis, ceci est INACCEPTABLE ; non seulement Reakkteur a décidé par le passé de nous priver de nos souvenirs en fermant notre cher forum, mais ils s'attaquent aujourd'hui à notre EGO.

C'est pourquoi,

Je, soussigné Zeninja, invite CHAQUE membre français du forum (ainsi que les sympathisants étrangers) à suivre cet appel à la GREVE GENERALE des tradeskilleurs ce week-end.

Par ailleurs, veuillez noter que cette grève est susceptible d'être reconduite. Merci de votre attention.

Z

tarasm
19-10-07, 23:23
da fuck? o_O o_O

Jodo
19-10-07, 23:27
Post count? I would be surprised if anyone gave the slightest care.

Kazuya
19-10-07, 23:35
made me lol

Doc Holliday
19-10-07, 23:36
what a shame. most idiots on this forum thinks their post counts matter.

Its almost like the motto is "Its not what you say its how many times you can say it!"

You shouldnt be so anal as to go hey i have 2000000 posts therefore i am leet. you should think what your gonna write and then write it so others can read and take note and enhance the discussion instead of spamming.

If more people started to do this and actually thought about what they were gonna write well the mods job would be alot easier.....

..... Because the traffic on this forum would reduce by at least 50% ;)

Odin
19-10-07, 23:39
The database was purged of archives. This is why. Were cleaning up the forums for a potential long overdue upgrade.

aKe`cj
19-10-07, 23:46
was gonna say... smells like someone hit the delete key .. poor frenchies :D

Serious_Sam
20-10-07, 01:05
Anything that directly attacks the Egos of the French is a great idea.

Jodo
20-10-07, 01:10
what a shame. most idiots on this forum thinks their post counts matter.

Its almost like the motto is "Its not what you say its how many times you can say it!"

You shouldnt be so anal as to go hey i have 2000000 posts therefore i am leet. you should think what your gonna write and then write it so others can read and take note and enhance the discussion instead of spamming.

If more people started to do this and actually thought about what they were gonna write well the mods job would be alot easier.....

..... Because the traffic on this forum would reduce by at least 50% ;)

Sticky this please Mod's.

nobby
20-10-07, 01:42
is there many French tradeskillers left in the population of NC anyway?

I think you're the only one :D

Kierz
20-10-07, 02:40
OH GOD, this strike will BE THE END OF NEOCRON, how will we survive without the frenchies poking us and repairing our stuff!!!!!!!11one PLEASE give them back their post counts! and stop this dreadfull strike :eek:

@nobby: NO WAY MAN, almost every tradeskiller on the server is french or a french sympathiser!! =]

@odin: will the upgrade contain an ignore feature? ^^

Trivaldi
20-10-07, 02:50
@odin: will the upgrade contain an ignore feature? ^^
What's wrong with the current ignore feature? :)

Find User -> Profile -> Add User to Ignore list.

However we'd prefer everyone got their problems sorted so if you ever feel you need to use this feature due to abuse on the forums, please, contact us and we will see any abuse is stopped.

Triv

P.S. Damn my post count went down :(

:p

Kierz
20-10-07, 03:52
hm wow.. k i guess i'm a nub :> i spent a while looking for an ignore option and i definately looked on the user's page.. guess i must have been blind =] thanks for pointing it out.. edit/ also like to add it's a very nice ignore feature, was expecting it to only block PM's but it does exactly what i want =]

also if you're still there could you close the "tanks vs spies/pe's" thread, it seemed to turn into a thread to flame my clan..

Finne
20-10-07, 05:17
i got botox injected into my balls to get those wrinkles out

Faid
20-10-07, 06:09
lawl, the french are one notch below the Americans on these boards :p

Archtemplar
20-10-07, 06:26
grate dame!!!1
sticky ffs!!#@@

(post count +1) :angel:

tarasm
20-10-07, 07:54
da fuck1!!!1

Matanius
20-10-07, 09:41
Anything that directly attacks the Egos of the French is a great idea. Like the Rugby Semi's? :p Sorry...it's the final today and I've got me Rugby head on :D

SnowCrash
20-10-07, 11:23
As Odin said the post counts have not been resetted but old forum archives have been cleaned up. This effects every user, not just the french.

This thread will only lead into another flame war so it gets closed now.