PDA

View Full Version : Neocron Community Event – The missing dancer

SnowCrash
17-10-07, 17:23
„…the night was grey and dark as every other night in Neocron. Only the flickering glaring red neon signs of the Pepper Park district were breathing some life into the sadness of the city. Sexy women in kinky lingerie were offering their services on the streets of pure joy, run-down drug dealers sold their synthetic drugs in dark back alleys and I got this feeling again; the feeling of coming home.

I entered the Pussy Club and ran straight into this guy called Callahan. Before I could say a word he shoved his police badge into my face. He babbled something of a missing dancer and that the NCPD is depending on my assistance to find her. Callahan sounded like my ex-wife always telling me what to do but as Callahan mentioned the word “reward” I’ve caught myself falling back into old habits. Going on a dangerous run for money and glory, like I did it so many times before…”

The Neocron Police Department depends on your assistance to bring light into the mysterious disappearance of the Pussy Club dancer Michelle Williams. Collect traces, interrogate suspects and investigate what really happened.

Inspector Callahan is already waiting for you in the Pussy Club to give you further instructions!

Important notices:
Read all dialogues very carefully and have pen and paper handy to make notes.

To solve this case it is immensely important that you keep all items you receive during the investigation in your inventory or Quickbelt. If a single item is missing the case cannot be solved and you need to start over.

It is possible to cancel the investigation at any time and start over by simply removing all items you have received during the investigation from your inventory and/or Quickbelt. After removing all items simply speak to Inspector Callahan again.

After successfully finishing the investigation Inspector Callahan will ask you to submit your own investigation report by in-game e-mail (character name: Inspector Callahan). Callahan will reply to your e-mail as quick as possible to confirm the submission. If you are not receiving this reply you need to re-submit your investigation report. To make sure that your report has been taken into account you can also send it to community@reakktor.info including the character name and server you have submitted your report on. Please bear in mind that the in-game e-mail still has to be send. All investigation reports that are leading to the resolution of this case will take part at the final drawing and be rewarded as following:

1. Prize
One Speedlink Wireless Metal Flat Keyboard

2. Prize
One Thrustmaster Wireless Dual Trigger 2in1 Gamepad

3. Prize
One Speedlink Snappy˛ Optical Mouse

4. – 10 Prize
A master hunter trophy of choice

The deadline for the submission of the investigation report is on 31.10.2007. There is no right of appeal. Employees or voluntary helpers of Reakktor Media and 10Tacle Studios AG are excluded from the participation.

CMaster
17-10-07, 17:56
Cool, although I notice that the Dynamic Runs Contest (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=140178) entrants still aren't showing in game - although do I see some inspiration in how to make them work here?

Chenoa
17-10-07, 19:01
Cool, although I notice that the Dynamic Runs Contest (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=140178) entrants still aren't showing in game - although do I see some inspiration in how to make them work here?

They are still in work, 3 GMs are still preparing, translating and so on. Were promised last week, but something happened forcing us to rework them. But i think we will be able to announce them this week.

This run by Snow is a different one and has nothing to do with this contest jfyi.

silent000
17-10-07, 22:36
Holy Shit, um nice one KK lol a nice and very new concept of an event there with lovely new prizes

Riddle
17-10-07, 23:13
*Grabs trench coat and notepad ;)

Great idea guys!

JohnGalt
18-10-07, 07:43
I have submitted my report 4 times and have not recieved a reply.

I had ALL items/cubes given and questioned all suspects then was told to submit my report by the inspector. The inspector took all the items after he told me to send the ingame email. I also placed the correct address.

What can I do to resolve this issue plz. Do you have another reguler e-mail we can submit to?

Thanku

SnowCrash
18-10-07, 08:09
Inspector Callahan will reply to your e-mail as quick as possible. But you can also make sure that its being taken into account by sending in your report by regular e-mail. I have updated the entry post accordingly.

JohnGalt
18-10-07, 15:57
Snowcrash, thanku for the alternate method and the quick reply.

HOG
22-10-07, 07:06
really enjoyed the mission it was fun! Nice event!

Heavyporker
26-10-07, 06:10
Hnnnnngggghh!!!

I can't believe I still can't come ingame to play! Crahn... lend me your strength!

Apocalypsox
26-10-07, 06:48
Hnnnnngggghh!!!

I can't believe I still can't come ingame to play! Crahn... lend me your strength!

Fuck crahn, NC SUPPORT! LEND HIM YOUR STRENGHT!

William Antrim
26-10-07, 11:52
Fuck crahn, NC SUPPORT! LEND HIM YOUR STRENGHT!

Fuck NC - Lend them your dictionaries!

Rage
26-10-07, 20:37
I'd rather they spend the money on advertisement for the game. :angel:

SnowCrash
26-10-07, 20:57
It's not really hard to stay on topic. Just give it a try! ;)

SnowCrash
01-11-07, 12:30
The event has been finished and you can see the investigation results right here! (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=140909)