PDA

View Full Version : i hear things

DIABLO666
13-10-07, 17:12
i heard that KK put on the neocron launcher that they had or were going to only give Neocron enough resources to keep it going and were scrapping all new updates and things as they are concentrating on their new game. [edited] now i dont know if KK admits this openly or if they keep lying saying the update is coming soon but is *delayed* (HA! like Neocron 2 was delayed for 2 years).

well i guess ill know if they delete this thread that they indeed r keeping it low. if they just close the thread it means its in the open but they just dont like people causing trouble =)

lets see what happens

Bredahl
13-10-07, 17:29
Eh fuck off? :wtf:

We all know where NC is going - except for the very stupid..
But thats not a reason to try and scare off the few remaining ppl that still like this game..
Lets just try and enjoy the game for as long as we can? :rolleyes:

nobby
13-10-07, 17:48
i heard that KK put on the neocron launcher that they had or were going to only give Neocron enough resources to keep it going and were scrapping all new updates and things as they are concentrating on their new game.

Why have you even made a thread like this... ?

What attention do you hope to get from this?

I'm greatful that KK still does keep Neocron going even though they COULD drop everything for their new game.

Faid
13-10-07, 18:15
The guy is simply pissed off and somewhat bitter about the way NC has turned out and the way it is going. I can see his point but they will never let you voice it here, plus its more of a flame than anything. This thread is so gonna get deleted :angel:

ashley watts
13-10-07, 18:23
The guy is simply pissed off and somewhat bitter about the way NC has turned out and the way it is going. I can see his point but they will never let you voice it here, plus its more of a flame than anything. This thread is so gonna get deleted :angel:

/signed :P

Brammers
13-10-07, 18:29
i heard that KK put on the neocron launcher that they had or were going to only give Neocron enough resources to keep it going and were scrapping all new updates and things as they are concentrating on their new game. [edited] now i dont know if KK admits this openly or if they keep lying saying the update is coming soon but is *delayed* (HA! like Neocron 2 was delayed for 2 years).

well i guess ill know if they delete this thread that they indeed r keeping it low. if they just close the thread it means its in the open but they just dont like people causing trouble =)

lets see what happens

Yes the update is delayed. KK have said why the update is delayed, but where you heard or even read these inflated stories, has to be asked....so quote your exact sources, that said all the above. (ie I want to see a URL or two.)

Odin
13-10-07, 19:04
Closed.

Reason: Delusional original poster.

Hoder
13-10-07, 19:59
i heard that KK put on the neocron launcher that they had or were going to only give Neocron enough resources to keep it going and were scrapping all new updates and things as they are concentrating on their new game.Rubbish.

The ACTUAL quote was:
Due to this increased need for resources on “Black Prophecy” the development time for the Neocron content package unfortunately has to be extended and the current estimate for the release of the content package is now the beginning of November, 2007.

they keep lying saying the update is coming soon but is *delayed* (HA! like Neocron 2 was delayed for 2 years).
I can confirm that the next update is not a lie. I have SEEN the next patch already and it is so sexy it should be wearing lingerie and suspenders.