PDA

View Full Version : Problem Connecting

Weazel646
12-10-07, 00:48
I know there are alot of threads about this but no real answers.

Just returned to game after a long time so download game and patches and reactivate account. go to load neocron and see all the familar loading screens type in username and password and nothing happens justs go backs to login screen with no errors (incorrect password or username) so fiddle with router and firewall........ nothing disconect router and all firewalls........ nothing Change local port and all that ........ nothing

Now annoyed cos was looking forward to getting my chars back and now i have jus payed for a game i cant even play. any other ideas? really want to get back online.

I am using window XP and hav more than enoug ram and cpu for the game to run so eally con=fused now.

William Antrim
12-10-07, 15:36
Tech support is prolly your best bet by the sound of it. Don't have any more suggestions other than what you have done already. I think the email is still support@neocron.com

SnowCrash
12-10-07, 16:07
I know there are alot of threads about this but no real answers.

Just returned to game after a long time so download game and patches and reactivate account. go to load neocron and see all the familar loading screens type in username and password and nothing happens justs go backs to login screen with no errors (incorrect password or username) so fiddle with router and firewall........ nothing disconect router and all firewalls........ nothing Change local port and all that ........ nothing

Now annoyed cos was looking forward to getting my chars back and now i have jus payed for a game i cant even play. any other ideas? really want to get back online.

I am using window XP and hav more than enoug ram and cpu for the game to run so eally con=fused now.

Please check the file "updater.ini" in the /ini folder for any missing information. It should look like this:

SERVERIP=62.140.29.50
PORT=8020
PATCHPREFIX=patches\cp
EXE=Client.exe
GAMESERVERIP=62.140.29.50
HOMEURL=http://launcher.neocron.com/
FTPSERVER=ftp.neocron.com
TESTPATCHDIR=/nc2testserver
RETAILPATCHDIR=/nc2retail
ISRETAILVERSION=1
USELOCALPORT=1
LOCALPORT=<yourlocalport>

Please also check the file "Neocron.ini" in the game's root directory if the entry
NETBASEIP = "62.140.29.50:7000" is correct.

Last but not least you should check out the Connection Issues (http://ng.neocron.com/index.php?id=85) page to see if all ports are configured correctly on your router.

zionmainframe
13-10-07, 14:31
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
is anyone having probs logging in today? i was on about 5 hours ago on pc and laptop then both seemed to get kicked out.

now after re-installing the game and reading the error logs its showing;
SOCKMGR : The remote address is not a valid address, for example, ADDR_ANY.
SOCKETMGR : connect failed

any ideas fellas?

William Antrim
13-10-07, 19:15
I cant connect as of now either.