PDA

View Full Version : I'm in the game right now...I'm looking for an active PvP clan

Foxtrot
07-10-07, 11:27
I'm a capped spy, currently TT. I can change factions easily, I just want some action.

Kierz
07-10-07, 13:09
you should try unmuting the ingame CUSTOM channels.. there's people putting up recruitment messeges every day or so.. one of which being a tangent clan.

the clan's i'm certain are recruiting atm are:
afterdark (tangent, english speaking)
blackmist (tsunami, english speaking)
hells (citymerc, german speaking)

ashley watts
07-10-07, 14:01
eXL are also recruting :p, getting our members back for OP wars as off this Friday (Tangent English clan)

Kierz
07-10-07, 15:04
hah, got bored of wowlords already? would be nice if exl actually got a consistant team together, you've got some decent pvpers who aren't complete idiots =] and that's coming from the bottom of my heart! :P

also just wondering, but how come ad changed to tangent.. it was nice having a DRE clan on the map.. too many tangent clan's tbh.. why hog one faction when we can all be different ;p

silent000
07-10-07, 19:10
hah, got bored of wowlords already? would be nice if exl actually got a consistant team together, you've got some decent pvpers who aren't complete idiots =] and that's coming from the bottom of my heart! :P

also just wondering, but how come ad changed to tangent.. it was nice having a DRE clan on the map.. too many tangent clan's tbh.. why hog one faction when we can all be different ;p

It seems we are going to be bk as of next friday ;) not sure im going to be around as much but ill try be around most of the time

Serious_Sam
07-10-07, 19:12
Foxtrot, get the attention of BlackMist. We are active, have vent, and collaborate frequently.

Foxtrot
07-10-07, 20:30
I'm back with my old clan Afterdark!

Kanedax
08-10-07, 00:51
sex to the after dark

Archtemplar
08-10-07, 16:10
The weird thing is i logged on one day to find out my clan merged with hells, and now they're a big clan that i hear about on the forums often :o

Dammit, time to reactivate o_O

jini
08-10-07, 16:53

Can you imagine any way possible of being bored of WoWlords? Simply there is none...

Kierz
09-10-07, 13:37
haven't seen any of you since your first day tbh.. you scared of attacking us or smt? rather not tho.. it's just a mixture of stealth/clip/ug whoring.. hence i'd rather just fight other pplz (ATF are awesome to fight) not meaning to flame, that's just the reality sadly..

and what clan merged with hells? i noticed they've got a new name now

Kanedax
10-10-07, 01:09
bah it seems everyone but AD and ATF are scared to attack you guys, except EXL when theyre active

Dribble Joy
10-10-07, 01:13
I would say Skulls, but I have enough people and it's probably not your cup of bovril.

StevenJ
10-10-07, 03:23
bah it seems everyone but AD and ATF are scared to attack you guys, except EXL when theyre activesooonnnn....soooon.... >:]

But we won't EVER be "active" in the true sense of the word, we're too laid back to take map ownership seriously - this is a game, not a job. We look for fights when we can, then go and do other things.

So long as everyone laughs when someone dies, when someone farts, when someone vomits (it's happened), when someone burps (it's happened... a lot) when someone makes a Family Guy joke or original joke on eXL's vent... we're having a laugh and all's going exactly to plan :p

Kanedax
10-10-07, 05:29
bah you know what i meant, ya lazy silly basterds!

jini
10-10-07, 06:52
bah it seems everyone but AD and ATF are scared to attack you guys, except EXL when theyre active
Lael... if you really think so...
What on earth does ATF gotta do with AD kanedax?
FYI, and since you were a witness, you saw what happened to Regants yesterday. What you didnt saw, is that before that we were fighting between each other for fun. W lost 2 of our tanks like this, and couldnt rezz, but soon after that we turned everything...

Kanedax
10-10-07, 07:53
Lael... if you really think so...
What on earth does ATF gotta do with AD kanedax?
FYI, and since you were a witness, you saw what happened to Regants yesterday. What you didnt saw, is that before that we were fighting between each other for fun. W lost 2 of our tanks like this, and couldnt rezz, but soon after that we turned everything...

well first off id like to state that regant op was owned by fupu, afaik anyway. secondly you guys had it, they attacked and hacked, im just stating what i observe and that is very rarely does anyone other than AD or ATF ATTACK terra ops, im not saying you dont fight them, ofcourse you guys defend your ops, and fight them in pp1, i just havent seen or heard of you guys actually going to their ops and attempting to hack them. now from your track record of smack talking im not expecting a mature response but if you want to surprise me please do. i much prefer a mature discussion rather than an argument about bullshit.

jini
10-10-07, 08:01
now from your track record of smack talking im not expecting a mature response but if you want to surprise me please do. i much prefer a mature discussion rather than an argument about bullshit.
If you prefer mature responses learn to be mature as well. Until then, I suggest you go back to NF asking someone to show you how to fight. As it stands right now, there are only two clans able to fight: ATF and us. I wont stand here arguing with you, but I am presenting you the facts, with which you should make yourself acquainted. cheers

Kanedax
10-10-07, 08:07
now jini, you and i know im not the best pvper, and im more than willing to admit it. however im no where near bad better than average actually i would say. come on though man, atf and you guys the only ones able to fight? thats a laugh.

Bredahl
10-10-07, 10:36
lawl good to see that Jini havent changed while ive been "gone"... :rolleyes:

Trivaldi
10-10-07, 11:29
Keep it civil and save the bickering for the battlefield, this thread is to discuss clan activity and not to slag each other off.

Triv

Bredahl
10-10-07, 13:39
Keep it civil and save the bickering for the battlefield, this thread is to discuss clan activity and not to slag each other off.

Triv
Aww cant you feel the love here? :lol:

Kierz
10-10-07, 15:10
now jini, you and i know im not the best pvper, and im more than willing to admit it. however im no where near bad better than average actually i would say. come on though man, atf and you guys the only ones able to fight? thats a laugh.hm.. atf and warlords are the only clan's able to fight atm? .. do you two secretly fight all night long or something? cause i check the citycoms fairly regularly when i'm on to see how many people clan's have online and generally i'm not seeing many atf on, and when i do we're the one's fighting um ;] .. and other than that we're mostly fighting afterdark.. i know SOAD sometimes fight ad also, and hells fight too.. i don't really see warlords taking op's other than zerging cycrow from us when we had 2 on over the weekend.. you have 2/3 ops and atf have 1, yet you're the most active? =]

Kanedax
10-10-07, 16:04
/set win=yes

jini
10-10-07, 16:23
Yes my genius yes.
I suggest you stop checking terminal so much then.
ATF might have only 1 OP, but I think they are maybe better than us as well. I was very sad when AD took all these OPs in the map, and the only reason is that AD can in no way be described as another FF or R2k. And even FF had some limitations when it went for OPs. Like Steven said, taking OPs is stupid. It's the fighting that counts. I didnt knew that you wanted fights. I will see what I can arrange with you in the next days :p...

Kanedax
10-10-07, 16:56
Yes my genius yes.
I suggest you stop checking terminal so much then.
ATF might have only 1 OP, but I think they are maybe better than us as well. I was very sad when AD took all these OPs in the map, and the only reason is that AD can in no way be described as another FF or R2k. And even FF had some limitations when it went for OPs. Like Steven said, taking OPs is stupid. It's the fighting that counts. I didnt knew that you wanted fights. I will see what I can arrange with you in the next days :p...

you have way to high of an opinion of yourself, but all bs aside, id welcome some fights, problems been the past couple days that we havent really had many people other than me, ba bu, garfield, and jake online and we can hardly compete with the numbers that others have online at the times we're collectively on. but hell, everyones welcome to attack our ops, we will defend and i personally dont particularly care about having ops, i mainly wanna fight, so attack us, zerg or not. i need a fight. :D

Garfield
10-10-07, 19:10
everyones welcome to attack our ops, we will defend and i personally dont particularly care about having ops, i mainly wanna fight, so attack us, zerg or not. i need a fight. :D

yeah come outta your dirty holes, no need to hidde, we are here and waiting for action no one cares bout numbers, entertain ppl thats what this game is made for.

HOG
10-10-07, 19:48
foxtrot..your TT u might as well try to join up with AD or WowLords. I think either or would provide you with sufficient pvp action (not sure if they are recruiting but worth a shot right?) Get used to this type of bickering tho...especially if u are gonna pvp =\. Its one of the major downfalls of the game but....if you can deal with it (mute..ignore w/e) then the pvp is certainly worth it.

Sultan
11-10-07, 00:05
Jini I really hope you get that respect on that clan which your in amt. But its seems you have to talk every channel and every forums shit about people who have sayed something wrong to you and ur sad because I dint give you respect and you missed heals at fights. But anyways Im quite sure that AD fights more than you gyus atm.

tbh if you/your clan thinks that we have no change fights against anti scums why you gyus ask our help and want that we come zerg whit you Terrarist out of the map? Thise dont mach to me because if you think were shit why you ask help?

Tbh Vila is my bro man and we share IRL informations, but to me Neocron are a game and seems you smacking ur table againg thinking what im writing here coz I still need to learn some english...

Serious_Sam
11-10-07, 00:50
Join BlackMist.

daughterolilith
11-10-07, 04:27
"disclaimer: may contain serious sam"

Apocalypsox
11-10-07, 05:52

That actually made me laugh. :D

Kanedax
11-10-07, 08:53
Feeeeast!!!!!

jini
11-10-07, 09:00
Jini I really hope you get that respect on that clan which your in amt. But its seems you have to talk every channel and every forums shit about people who have sayed something wrong to you and ur sad because I dint give you respect and you missed heals at fights. But anyways Im quite sure that AD fights more than you gyus atm.
This is not the place here to discuss such things, but if you really want I will help saying that it wasn't the very bad ppuing (which actually got better after some time) nor respect (I dont ask for respect from a guy that actually doesn't really know how to pvp). As I have 1000x said it was for insults, which started to krinahk and then moved to me when i protested

tbh if you/your clan thinks that we have no change fights against anti scums why you gyus ask our help and want that we come zerg whit you Terrarist out of the map? Thise dont mach to me because if you think were shit why you ask help?
You ask such a silly question, well here is the Answer then: ITS CALLED DIVERSION. I never asked to help us fighting together, and the simple reason is because, with some very small exceptions, the enemy takes advantage your bad aim mixes with the crowd, spoiling pvp and fun for all, while on the same time they kill twice as many as they could. I have numerous examples for this, where a SINGLE apu* could kill all your clan, both in Cycrow AND Emmerson -you remember? :p- You are Tangent we are Tangent. The least you can do is help your faction. If you cant do that, then why don't you join your bro? Im sure Bucan00rs would love more people.
In short, unless some miracle happens -and correct me if you think otherwise, but this is my opinion- you dont stand a chance against clans like Bucaneers,and you are lucky ATF are Pros :p
Now for some more history I would like you to ask yourself why some 60-65% left your clan, just to join a whiner like myself. This is what I dont understand :angel: peace

*Kamikazeseen from hell rings a bell maybe? WRU kami btw? loved our fights :)

Kanedax
11-10-07, 09:51
This is not the place here to discuss such things, but if you really want I will help saying that it wasn't the very bad ppuing (which actually got better after some time) nor respect (I dont ask for respect from a guy that actually doesn't really know how to pvp). As I have 1000x said it was for insults, which started to krinahk and then moved to me when i protested

You ask such a silly question, well here is the Answer then: ITS CALLED DIVERSION. I never asked to help us fighting together, and the simple reason is because, with some very small exceptions, the enemy takes advantage your bad aim mixes with the crowd, spoiling pvp and fun for all, while on the same time they kill twice as many as they could. I have numerous examples for this, where a SINGLE apu* could kill all your clan, both in Cycrow AND Emmerson -you remember? :p- You are Tangent we are Tangent. The least you can do is help your faction. If you cant do that, then why don't you join your bro? Im sure Bucan00rs would love more people.
In short, unless some miracle happens -and correct me if you think otherwise, but this is my opinion- you dont stand a chance against clans like Bucaneers,and you are lucky ATF are Pros :p
Now for some more history I would like you to ask yourself why some 60-65% left your clan, just to join a whiner like myself. This is what I dont understand :angel: peace

*Kamikazeseen from hell rings a bell maybe? WRU kami btw? loved our fights :)

You may not have asked for help but someone in your clan did, I saw Sultan say no cuz we were in the middle of fighting FUPU ;)

silent000
11-10-07, 13:26
You may not have asked for help but someone in your clan did, I saw Sultan say no cuz we were in the middle of fighting FUPU ;)

Who is FUPU may i ask? :cool: Meh ill be bk to this game soon enuf, wen i get the time

Sultan
11-10-07, 14:21

And why you think thise 30-35% stayed in AD and dind join the whiner clan like you?

And tbh Jini

10-10-2007 22:43:10 > DIRECT> john bif : me and my clan want to know if u want help for zerg the terrarist cause they only zerg atm :)
10-10-2007 22:43:20 > DIRECT> john bif : we want to take with you all their OP's
10-10-2007 22:43:27 > DIRECT> john bif : in the same time attack 2 OPs :)
10-10-2007 22:43:51 > well
10-10-2007 22:43:53 > DIRECT> john bif : you know its a good idea m8?
10-10-2007 22:44:07 > it would be awesome if terrarist can even give some fights

Seems this is ur tactics to beat Bucaneers... so you got match against them whiout us?

This thing continue...

10-10-2007 22:45:54 > were moving simmons atm... but terra got 3 ppl on atm its useless to go if they even give us any fights
10-10-2007 22:46:13 > DIRECT> john bif : ok but u know.... they going to log 5tank and 2ppu for zerg
10-10-2007 22:46:19 > DIRECT> john bif : so ok go attack this op
10-10-2007 22:46:21 > DIRECT> john bif : we go to regeant
10-10-2007 22:47:00 > well seems thise clan spitting things fucked things badly... coz now terrarist can only zerg us =)
10-10-2007 22:47:11 > DIRECT> john bif : yes :)

So seems things didnt work as you gyus exept. I think you was hoping that all people follow you to and left me but seems it didnt worked :lol:

Tell me one good reason why you think I would help your clan? As you sayed were shit so why we would help? Have I asked uoy gyus help? No and I will never ask! I rather fight whit thise noob peeps which I got left in the clan and have some fun. I dont need you and others whos left the clan to ruining/whining the fights which im still getting in NC!

tbh man i dont give a shit if we loose Im just having a fun man. Just a figths. But I think ur still blaming everyone else when u dont get the heals and destroying ur table when things goign wrong :lol:

Selendor
11-10-07, 15:28
"Destroying your table" - what a novel way of putting it. :cool:

Even though this thread is starting to resemble ooc chat in game, I hope the mods leave it open because I much prefer reading about current in game matters like this than another [OT] My Hamster is Pregnant or some cack like that.

Bending the thread back on topic, I'm glad you joined After Dark, we have some fun and don't take things too seriously. After some quiet days recently I was pleased to see so many op fights going on last night from different clans, good stuff.

And Sultan and Jini? You both make valid points but aren't yet ready to see each other's point of view. When you do, the faction will be stronger, but at present count there isn't an enemy clan with large enough numbers for that to be necessary - so flame on and we'll watch while stroking our beards sagely :lol:

Kierz
11-10-07, 15:31
[ edited ]

jini
11-10-07, 16:33
And why you think thise 30-35% stayed in AD and dind join the whiner clan like you?
LoL I dont know why do you think?? :p

Seems this is ur tactics to beat Bucaneers... so you got match against them whiout us?
yes it is tactics. Just watch and learn, and maybe you forward past the nib threshold of your current level. It is called Diversion...

So seems things didnt work as you gyus exept. I think you was hoping that all people follow you to and left me but seems it didnt worked :lol:
Why should we do such a thing? What makes you believe such an absurd remark? Tell us what have you done to your clan, because I can tell you easily what kind of support I have done for your clan, like from repairing, poking and tradeskilling up to posting setups. Ask Barely to tell you why his spy is cool? Or you were peaking on my setups as well? nub.

Tell me one good reason why you think I would help your clan? As you sayed were shit so why we would help? Have I asked uoy gyus help? No and I will never ask! I rather fight whit thise noob peeps which I got left in the clan and have some fun. I dont need you and others whos left the clan to ruining/whining the fights which im still getting in NC!
Really? let's dig the past a lil bit then.. enjoy the juicy stuff :p

10-07-2007 22:38:30 > DIRECT> Garfield : u are welcome to help us against the hell zerg at regant
10-07-2007 22:38:33 > CLAN> Alvamainna : En me buff bot
10-07-2007 22:38:44 > i am VERY tired garfield mate
10-07-2007 22:38:49 > Your active item has been damaged.
10-07-2007 22:38:53 > DIRECT> Garfield : aye kk
10-07-2007 22:39:06 > Nat- : :/
10-07-2007 22:39:19 > AD asked us to help them
10-07-2007 22:39:25 > CLAN> Julie Fatale : ^^
10-07-2007 22:39:34 > i cant
10-07-2007 22:39:36 > CLAN> Julie Fatale : they lost again as it seems

tbh man i dont give a shit if we loose Im just having a fun man. Just a figths. But I think ur still blaming everyone else when u dont get the heals and destroying ur table when things goign wrong :lol:
Like i said I am "destroying my table" because everytime i try to login I am getting some 20 spam mails after trying for 5,6,7 and more efforts. And you knew that already, so dont bullshit me. And Selendor you knew that too. Shame :( from all the people...

and if you really want to know the reason why your clanies left you here it is, some more digging in the past:

09-26-2007 22:57:41 > CLAN> Flufner : I'm not interested in that kind of bullshit you call "fight"
09-26-2007 22:57:41 > there is no point really
09-26-2007 22:57:43 > OOC> Shoot Out : GF anyways
09-26-2007 22:57:45 > CLAN> Flufner : Cya
09-26-2007 22:57:59 > CLAN> Selendon : your loss, thats all there is ;)
09-26-2007 22:58:06 > CLAN> Sultan : kri just fuck off this is a game man

You tell that to the best ppu you had in your clan... And when I protest you answer with the same "polite" remarks. So don't wonder why people have left you. For the story, this was a fight in cycrow against terranubs, and we were losing badly, and ofcourse we were heavily outnumbered. Still it was a GF for Sultan :p

Sultan
11-10-07, 17:40
You tell that to the best ppu you had in your clan... And when I protest you answer with the same "polite" remarks. So don't wonder why people have left you. For the story, this was a fight in cycrow against terranubs, and we were losing badly, and ofcourse we were heavily outnumbered. Still it was a GF for Sultan :p

Yes its was GF man. Seems you didnt get it. It just was one fight :lol: and I accept the defeat and moved forward. Others logged and some continued argumenting about the situation and thats it. People left and maked new clan...

this shit talks wont lead anywere here because we all got our own opinions what hapend after cycrow. We can continue this shit talk many months here but I think its useless...

Selendor
11-10-07, 17:40
What you have here is a classic clash of personalities within a clan. Sultan prefers to enjoy what action is left in Neocron these days and not take things too seriously, Jini/Flufner play to win at all costs and will not accept defeats against their hated foe. So perhaps its best these personalities are not in the same clan.

Like I said, as long as Anti-city doesn't have a clan with 10-15 players online every night dominating the map, this should'nt be such a problem.

One thing I do know, is that leading a clan well is not an easy task, its a balancing act that requires patience, a complete understanding of the game and its population, and decent political skills. If you are currently in a good clan, I suggest you say some kind words to your leader next time he is on ;)

jini
11-10-07, 17:49
Ok for the 100th time I will say this again: NO clan is my hated foe, simply because I DONT hate anybody in NC. This game wouldn't exist if bucaneers wouldn't exist, and this is the sole reason I said, KK overreacted by deleting Terrarists for a second time without at least a warn. On the same reason, Terrarists also overdo it with flames and remarks and that condemned name. So instead of negotiating their new name they pulled the rope hard one more time. And I have said this the minute they deleted Terrarists yet one more time.

About the ooc shittalk: I do believe that what actually makes NC what it is besides admitting its a nice game, is the ooc shittalking. But NOT the insults. I hate insults from everyone and to everyone. And this is what I show here Sultan, if you can understand this

Matanius
11-10-07, 18:12
If you are currently in a good clan, I suggest you say some kind words to your leader next time he is on ;) I always tell Steve that I want his babies :p He kicks ass...apart from when he is the only member to not make it to a clan get together ;)

danmalone
11-10-07, 20:03
[ edited ]

1stly, pwned :p

secondly, i been away for ages.....((playing BF2 and Sexing my new 360 <3 )) im guessing jini has left AD and created a new clan and sultan is the leader of AD still? Is it still soad, ad, terraists and hells doing the op's? just wondering if i want to re-activate my other acc's (just got tradeskiller 1 atm)

and finally sex to my bitches... u know who u r ;)

Serious_Sam
12-10-07, 03:45

Players who can't/won't PvP have no right to comment in this thread.

PS: Join Black Mist.

Apocalypsox
12-10-07, 05:46
Players who can't/won't PvP have no right to comment in this thread.

PS: Join Black Mist.

Last time i checked you had no authority over who could post in a thread :rolleyes:

also, HORRAY FOR COOKIE CUTTER CLANS!

jini
12-10-07, 06:27
Yes, we have to do something with those cookie cutter clans. Everyone is making a low tech tank, takes an ion cannon and starts "pvp". At least some weeks back we ve been shown some variance once in a while with some devourers, or creeds. Nowadays its all low tech ion using tanks. Where are the apus, spies PEs, hi tech tanks? Where have they gone? It's only ppus/ion tanks

Apocalypsox
12-10-07, 07:06
Yes, we have to do something with those cookie cutter clans. Everyone is making a low tech tank, takes an ion cannon and starts "pvp". At least some weeks back we ve been shown some variance once in a while with some devourers, or creeds. Nowadays its all low tech ion using tanks. Where are the apus, spies PEs, hi tech tanks? Where have they gone? It's only ppus/ion tanks

Im sorry! D: Ive never been quick with the leveling. Working on a HCPE and a APU/hybrid atm. Also still have a CS tank. and a Pistol PE. and also working on a pistol spy.

HOG
12-10-07, 07:47
i would love to use the creed but it bugs INCREDIBLY bad at times. I wish some other tank weapons were a bit more effective =\....heck..i wish more weapons in general were a bit more effective. You just see the same setups now a days i guess b/c only a few select weapons are worth pvping with for each class. Perhaps i am wrong..i haven't tried them all =0.

jini
12-10-07, 10:59
Im sorry! D: Ive never been quick with the leveling. Working on a HCPE and a APU/hybrid atm. Also still have a CS tank. and a Pistol PE. and also working on a pistol spy.
Wouldnt suggest HCPE. They suck when compared to high level pistols/rifles. However if you can afford really hi-end equipment try a HL PE. You can make them without drugs. This setup is already posted for all wowlords to use :p. G for pure APU, they are fun also. Real fun. Just some suggestions. Other suggestions can be hybrid PEs using drones and pistols/rifles or maybe cannons or melees. Also can be fun suggestions. Smurf/Pabz were the pioneers in that field :p
We need more variance. And spies/pes/apus are VERY viable in OP fights. They just need skillz0rz

Kierz
12-10-07, 14:39
i'm really not understanding this whole "low tech tanks are easy to play" bullshit you keep spouting out.. do you not realise pistols and rifles aim much much faster than cannons and the reticle lock gets a hell of a lot smaller hence being far easier to aim... then there's the issue of being able to bail out from the fight without needing to take cover (which ends up looking like clipping) by simply stealthing.. that's not even mentioning the fact that the slight speednerf given to hc's with weapons out makes them a lot easier to target than anyone with a pistol, rifle's don't seem to have any slow down on my screen either (the other ppl, i notice it when i use it)

anyway i've got my spy setup now, i've been wanting to hack for a while and we're lacking hackers atm

oh also, a side note.. if any apu's are interested in joining let me know, apu's are awesome at killing clip whores =]

edit/ oh and

1stly, pwned :p that's so immature? you have no idea what was edited and you still have to say something? man.. glad i'm not you, and for the record all i did was post my clan's forum address... apparently that's not allowed :rolleyes:

William Antrim
12-10-07, 15:27
For varietys sake I might be tempted to move my apu to your clan kierz. I havent played one in pvp but I cant see how it can be difficult after playing a spy for so long.

jini
12-10-07, 16:50
i'm really not understanding this whole "low tech tanks are easy to play" bullshit you keep spouting out.. do you not realise pistols and rifles aim much much faster than cannons and the reticle lock gets a hell of a lot smaller hence being far easier to aim... then there's the issue of being able to bail out from the fight without needing to take cover (which ends up looking like clipping) by simply stealthing.. that's not even mentioning the fact that the slight speednerf given to hc's with weapons out makes them a lot easier to target than anyone with a pistol, rifle's don't seem to have any slow down on my screen either (the other ppl, i notice it when i use it)

ok tanks are easy to play because, once settled setupwise, then all you do is shooting. At least this is what was happening before clipping got invented. then there is another character responsible for the tank's health and shields. Which means all a tank need to do nowadays to survive is to shoot/clip.
Tanks get the best setup. By far.
Most powerful guns, and good AoE weaponry.
The trick to win in an OP fight is to stay alive and do damage at the same time. Stealth certainly dont win OP fights.
We have had so many duels us two, both in the past and the present. In most cases (70-80%) Its me that win those duels, and when you are getting to low HP level, all you do is hiding the cannon and leg it. But the client and netcode can only handle so much. Meaning there is no way I can follow you and this is not because I cant. That's why im getting mad when you lot clip.
The stealth tool is part of what makes a spy. Clipping is a bug. In contrast tanks compensate by getting all the good stuff.
If you really think spies are easy to play, take your spy into an OP and lets see how long you will survive.

Apocalypsox
12-10-07, 17:40
Wouldnt suggest HCPE. They suck when compared to high level pistols/rifles.

Thats half the point. Everyone and their grandmother is using rifles atm cause they are really the only viable option for Dex based players to beat things like Ion Cannons and Creeds. Im trying to make classes that break the mold, and hope to pwn lotsa people to prove that these cookie cutter classes dont have to be countered by another cutter.

Selendor
12-10-07, 18:04
Making a combat class that broke the mould used to work back when KK actually updated and adjusted the game, because the potiential was there for early adopters of game mechanics.

Things are stale now, although I see plenty of Crossbow characters and the odd APU alongside the PPU/Tank combos at Op wars.

Serious_Sam
13-10-07, 02:44
Last time i checked you had no authority over who could post in a thread :rolleyes:

You will respect mah authoritah!

daughterolilith
13-10-07, 04:29
sry, don't respect wannabe michael moore redneck yanks

Apocalypsox
13-10-07, 04:36

OI! Im a redneck :(

And you have no authority, Sam =p If one of the mods told me, id quit. You? No :D

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, KK FIX THE CLASSES! I DONT WANNA BE A COOKIE CUTTER!

Serious_Sam
14-10-07, 23:10

I assume that was directed at me. Allow me to correct your misconceptions. I am an Iranian born and raised in London. I have only lived in the states for a year. For all intents and purposes, i'm British. Now adjust your insults so they make sense.

jini
15-10-07, 07:58
Thats half the point. Everyone and their grandmother is using rifles atm cause they are really the only viable option for Dex based players to beat things like Ion Cannons and Creeds. Im trying to make classes that break the mold, and hope to pwn lotsa people to prove that these cookie cutter classes dont have to be countered by another cutter.
Since when, rifles are the only viable option?? Why not clonebows or berettas? Even if my new pet is the AK lol, pistols are always powerful and easy to play

Doc Holliday
16-10-07, 22:00
I assume that was directed at me. Allow me to correct your misconceptions. I am an Iranian born and raised in London. I have only lived in the states for a year. For all intents and purposes, i'm British. Now adjust your insults so they make sense.

thats the second flame it made in as many threads. this could get interesting (i say it as i dont know the sex for certain and they sounds a bit wierd :) )