PDA

View Full Version : Man I miss this game

Foxtrot
07-10-07, 00:26
I left for the summer, and I'm having a hard time coming back. I want to play a quality game like EVE and WoW, both of which I'm playing right now, and everybody I know, my friends, my profs, and my workmates play WoW. Its a good social tool. I play EVE because it reminds me of Firefly and it has good PvP. I'm itching for some Neocron! I don't know about paying for a 3rd MMO now...

PLUS EVE is great for its offline skill training, but I wouldn't have to worry out grinding in Neocron because I'm already capped on my main.

WoW pvp is also addicting, but I hardly play WoW anymore. I just keep an active account.

ashley watts
07-10-07, 01:35
Twitching for Neocrack ehh :p, last time i tried leave i had to come back in 2 weeks, man this game is like pringles ;o

Apocalypsox
07-10-07, 01:45
Im currently playing EVE and NC, cause i cant drop the crack :( Evil, evil game it is for all its buggy goodness.

Tesee
07-10-07, 02:07
it is really simple :
cancel your WoW account and play NC again

Foxtrot
07-10-07, 03:18
Tesee your signature is shiny...it makes me want to play neocron!!!!

But WoW is just more polished...and my friends play it...so many people play it

Apocalypsox
07-10-07, 03:59
You cannot resist the urge to play NC now that you changed your Avatar to the fallout powerarmor dude. YOU CANNOT RESIST NCs FALLOUT-LIKE APPEAL! JOIN US!

Bredahl
07-10-07, 07:12
WoW pvp is also addicting, but I hardly play WoW anymore. I just keep an active account.
..... What the HELL are you talking about? o_O
Theres no such thing in wow tbh :rolleyes:

Selket
07-10-07, 07:23
Yeah i miss it too. Now i am 13months without Neocron and BF2. And i must say ITS FUCKING HARD. Yeah in this land they have no gaming culture AT ALL. Noobs wherever i look. They play WOW only for farming gold or so. Even CS is boring now.

Now i stuck here again.

silent000
07-10-07, 13:08
Im on my NC break atm so when i come back i get all excited and run after fertigo and his cronies and destroy them