PDA

View Full Version : Neocron quiz: And the winners are…

SnowCrash
04-10-07, 13:09
Due to the large participation we have decided to also give prizes out for the places 4-10. The drawing of the correct submissions has been carried out, and here are the winners. The names are the forum names.

1. Place
The first place for a club style apartment arranged by the Gamemaster team has been won by:

Dragon_of_dead

2. Place
The second place for an exclusive spawn event for an hour with the Gamemaster Team has been won by:

Daughterolilith

3. Place
The third place for a full set of rare equipment (Armor, weapons and implants) for the class of choice has been won by:

H3ll

4. – 10. Place
The places 4-10 for a rare implant of their choice have been won by:

Hog
Vokus
Anubis
Ramonosz
Khorr
Hitoriki
Brammers

Congratulations to all the winners. All winners will be notified by e-mail for details on how and when they will receive their prizes.

silent000
04-10-07, 14:23
You let me down brammers :( ur ment to be my brains!

Brammers
04-10-07, 16:37
You let me down brammers :( ur ment to be my brains!

LOL - You should have stolen it! :P

Still nice to win a rare implant. Just need to decide which one of my characters needs a MC5 chip.

Riddle
04-10-07, 16:47
Gratz to all :D

ashley watts
05-10-07, 00:07
I only know 3 people on that list :o, damn

daughterolilith
05-10-07, 03:32
u know me... dyke!!!!1111one

Apocalypsox
05-10-07, 03:55

Thats a good thing, means an influx of new blood in the NC system.

And yes Selina, we know you :p

daughterolilith
05-10-07, 08:50
And yes Selina, we know you :p~poke~

SnowCrash
05-10-07, 09:16
~poke~

Hey no poke until marriage! :p :angel:

megavoid
05-10-07, 10:18
This discussion is getting quite disturbing.... :wtf:

Cheers, Danny :angel:

ashley watts
05-10-07, 17:29
u know me... dyke!!!!1111one

SELINA >.<

daughterolilith
08-10-07, 11:06
well i honestly thought you were a girl lol blame the name :angel:

Snowcrash and all the other GMs I am SO SO SO SO SORRY for missing the event I completely forgot i was with some friends in real life lost track of time when I realised i ran home but it was still too late!! :(

I got invited to a team when i got back and it was explained that my apartment is set up and you were gonna talk to me to rearrange it or something .. look forward to hearing from you I emailed you too

- any time that is best for you is good i'll do whatever since i kept you waiting ... really sorry again :(

SnowCrash
08-10-07, 11:20
Don't worry. I'll talk with the GMs and we will find a proper date for a second attempt.

My guess was that you have stopped by at a shoe shop! :angel: :p

daughterolilith
08-10-07, 13:51
ok, maneatingbunny says hi to stormbunny :angel:

Nidhogg
08-10-07, 14:11
well i honestly thought you were a girl lol blame the name :angel:

Snowcrash and all the other GMs I am SO SO SO SO SORRY for missing the event I completely forgot i was with some friends in real life lost track of time when I realised i ran home but it was still too late!! :(

I got invited to a team when i got back and it was explained that my apartment is set up and you were gonna talk to me to rearrange it or something .. look forward to hearing from you I emailed you too

- any time that is best for you is good i'll do whatever since i kept you waiting ... really sorry again :(
Even I was there! I was so disappointed. :(

N

;)

Jodo
08-10-07, 14:28
ok, maneatingbunny says hi to stormbunny :angel:

You're odd, but you know that don't you?

daughterolilith
08-10-07, 15:00
You're odd, but you know that don't you?
http://xfiresigs.com/Jodo.png...says the boy who spends over 2 full days of his life every week pretending to be a jedi(!)(and is apparently proud of it too(!))

sowwy again nidhogg promise I wont mess up next time >.<

Jodo
08-10-07, 19:43
I actually don't have a Jedi character. Most other SW games have you as a Jedi so I fancied something different.

It wasn't so long ago that I was spending 2 full days of my life every week playing Neocron either. Admittedly, a good chunk of it is afk time.

No need to be so defensive, no insult intended.