PDA

View Full Version : So much has changed!

Kosch
02-10-07, 14:20
Looks like Neocron has changed alot since I last played which must be getting on for 3 years now!

Cant wait to find out what new adventures await!

The problem is I cant remember a thing but good to see there are plenty of handy guides.

See you around!

Riddle
02-10-07, 19:32
Welcome back....Runner :D

ashley watts
02-10-07, 19:53
Indeed it has changed much :p

Vorak
04-10-07, 02:16
I played a few or so years back. At the time I thought it took too long to lvl and so left as a noob. :/

In TH, I remembered the vendors being where some of the reps/sec from various companies are now on the 1st/2nd floors. In place of the Venture Warps were the Core entrances.

In Via Rosso, accross from NCPD and just before the Sewer lvl 1 entrance was the Diner with a Meds or BioPharm store next to it. The Pawn shop in the adjacent Via Rosso sect was where the HEWS is now and HEWS wasn't there. There used to be double doors where the Venture Warp there is now, I think.

I don't recall there being any Venture Warps or they were in developement and were maybe experimental like a try at your own risk or maybe they were unusable.

There used to be a lot more players. I'd see some jumping up to the 2nd floors in the Plaza sects and various players were shooting at one another with some dropping like flies.

I may be mistaken about some of what I remember and please correct me if I am. :)