PDA

View Full Version : Liquidating credits?

MacGoose
28-09-07, 22:03
Hi!

I've been away for a few years and I remember there was a way to make hard "cash" from credits. That is, to put a specific amount of your credits into a box you can carry in your inventory.

Can that still be done and how?

Thanx!

, MacGoose

silent000
28-09-07, 22:04
Cash Cubes were deleted :(

james_finn
29-09-07, 00:00
Cash Cubes were deleted :( back at the end of beta of nc1 because they were exploited massively

Finished your sentance off for you cracker!

(BTW that means your old school if you remember that - most of the nubs on the forums these days havent played that long!)

/Delphi

General Crazy
29-09-07, 01:06
To bad they never fixed cash cubes because they where useful for transferring cash between characters without need a second account or finding someone to transfer the cash for you.

Also nothing was more fun they watching people scramble around Plaza 1 as you throw 1nc cash cubes all over the place.

I remember when I first started playing in beta when exploring Industrial and Outzone sectors and remember finding a few cash cubes with small fortunes inside them.

MacGoose
29-09-07, 01:46
I remember when I first started playing in beta when exploring Industrial and Outzone sectors and remember finding a few cash cubes with small fortunes inside them.
I remember at the end of the beta someone from KK was outside NC main gate throwing lots of cash cubes all around the place. At the time I got a message from a guy in my current clan. One hour later we where rich and out buying the best appartements and vehicles. Hehe. Those where the days. Only game I ever played where I liked the beta more than the release. And not because of the cash cubes, but the gameplay were so much more interesting. I miss the beta...

, MacGoose

Doc Holliday
29-09-07, 23:44
Finished your sentance off for you cracker!

(BTW that means your old school if you remember that - most of the nubs on the forums these days havent played that long!)

/Delphi

so true. so so true.