PDA

View Full Version : [OT] BigBrother 9

silent000
22-09-07, 21:20
Oh yes, i can tell im going to get it from you all now :D

Well my lovelys, its that time again that Cracker makes his own thread, and this time it is actually constructive :wtf:

Basically I have decided to audition for the Big Brother 9 in the summer of 2008, i know most of you fucking hate big brother, but i don't care thats not the purpose of this thread :D I want to get some advice and tips from you lot on how i should approach the audition.

Im basically going to go as the biscuit loving,crazy and argumentative dood that I am and see how i do, but im going to need to have things ready to say, so any constructive crtisism is welcome, and if any1 of you want to say "Oh ffs cracker you gooner, you make me sick with your big brother rubbish, get out of my forums" Then fine, I love you all :D

But aye try not to beat me up too much, its something i have wanted to do for a long time, and wish me luck :D

Brammers
22-09-07, 22:13
LOL - I used to be a Big Brother fan in the first few years. Me and a mate of mine used to have a bottle of wine bet, and she got 2-3 bottles out of me! :D

Also if I vote for anyone, the person I vote for is a) 100% pure Female, and b) Good looking, although if you get it I may have to spend money voting for you!

The only advice is be yorself, and maybe having an identical twin will help as well. :p

One other thing, to get you in practice, we all should set you a task. How about you have to find 5 places in Wiltshire that have 2 C's in their name, and you have to video yourself licking the letters on the name place, and then saying Yarr after licking each letter. :D

Apocalypsox
22-09-07, 22:46
One other thing, to get you in practice, we all should set you a task. How about you have to find 5 places in Wiltshire that have 2 C's in their name, and you have to video yourself licking the letters on the name place, and then saying Yarr after licking each letter. :D

Brammers are you drunk again? O_o

Brammers
22-09-07, 23:07
Brammers are you drunk again? O_o

Yarrr!!! :D

silent000
22-09-07, 23:38
I accept your challenge good sir!

james_finn
23-09-07, 00:02
Well if no ones going to say it:

"Oh ffs cracker you gooner, you make me sick with your big brother rubbish, get out of my forums"

- Hmm we need more challenges for Crackers to perform for the enjoyment of the neocron forums!

StevenJ
23-09-07, 00:03
Well if no ones going to say it:

"Oh ffs cracker you gooner, you make me sick with your big brother rubbish, get out of my forums"Been barking up that tree for months now :(

More challenges, I can see how that would be amusing... :angel:

Mr Kot
23-09-07, 01:29
I want to get some advice and tips from you lot on how i should approach the audition.Be one in a million, cause that's how many people will be applying.

You're gonna have to sell yourself damn well. I think a mere love of biscuits may not quite cut it somehow.

Have you thought about how psychologically damaging that show can be? Expect to be evaluated by a shrink before they let you in there.

Good luck, anyway :)

ashley watts
23-09-07, 02:11
Andy if you do get in, go up to a camera mirror , and shout I LOVE ASH WATTS, that would make me chuffed for ever :p

nobby
23-09-07, 02:44
just pretend you're a retard, lick the camera lens and shout random obsenities while you're videoing yourself about why you want to get into Big Brother...

I on the otherhand WILL be applying if mr gay sparrow is applying... :p

Serious_Sam
23-09-07, 05:34
Nah mate, what you need to do is have a 'i honestly don't give a shit' attitude. And make sure you can piss off as many people as possible whilst not being a spastic.

jini
23-09-07, 09:05
I will try to change your mind both in the forums and in clan:
the possible -but questionable- earnings from these shows can easily devastate someone that's not capable or doesn't want to expose his personality in the public. From what I gather you are not the type of guy that loves publicity, Andy, SO STAY AWAY FROM THESE TARDS. And frankly, you don't need them at all. If however, I am wrong and misjudged you, then you can join me in ooc shittalking any time :P

silent000
23-09-07, 13:51
Tbh i am not too sure why i rele want to be in the bigbrother house, it just something i have always wanted to do since the 2nd series, but aye aslong as i dont be a _total_ dick on camera and say things that offend people i should be Ok :D

But aye if any1 of you meet me in real life, like most of the clan eXL have you will know me as 'one of a kind' :cool: but meh ill be auditioning in either birmingham or london if any1 wants to join me in the hours of sitting in the cold :p

Matanius
23-09-07, 14:41
Yes you are one of a kind :p. and as for how to 'sell' yourself I say just be yourself....simple as that matey. Just do some Devo impressions (i swear you're his long lost brother) and you'll be fine!!! :)

And if you go to the one in London, and tell me where and when exactly, I may just join you my man...it'll be a day out. You never know, Kat might even join us :)

nEo-1664
23-09-07, 15:57
you reckon BB9(assuming crackers gets in) will have FRE's, and the transmission signal will reboot with a perma-sync? .... :angel:

jini
23-09-07, 16:10
You never know, Kat might even join us :)
along with the babies???? :p

silent000
23-09-07, 16:48
Yes you are one of a kind :p. and as for how to 'sell' yourself I say just be yourself....simple as that matey. Just do some Devo impressions (i swear you're his long lost brother) and you'll be fine!!! :)

And if you go to the one in London, and tell me where and when exactly, I may just join you my man...it'll be a day out. You never know, Kat might even join us :)

Aye lol will be preety funny :D ill give you a buzz when they post the dates of the london one, and Kat can come along and make me toast :angel:

gamefreak
23-09-07, 17:56
Big Brother is shite.

ashley watts
23-09-07, 18:18
Big Brother is shite.

/agree :D

nEo-1664
23-09-07, 18:36
and you thought appearing in BB was bad, how about doing in this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170148309645&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=007

Mr Kot
23-09-07, 22:25
...don't give him ideas..

He'll either turn us dressed as a storm bot... or a giant jammie dodger :rolleyes:

silent000
23-09-07, 23:44
I have a party soon for ma mates 18th, and its fancy dress and im actually goign as a bourbon xD

ashley watts
24-09-07, 01:33
I have a party soon for ma mates 18th, and its fancy dress and im actually goign as a bourbon xD

Lmao xD

Mr Kot
24-09-07, 01:42
I have a party soon for ma mates 18th, and its fancy dress and im actually goign as a bourbon xDnot a custard cream then?

silent000
24-09-07, 01:56
My best mate got to decide the biscuit :( She wanted me to go as Spiderman :wtf:

Mr Kot
24-09-07, 02:33
Well, whether you go as spiderman, spider-pig or a chocolate hobnob, it pays to check first that it's REALLY fancy dress :p

unreal
24-09-07, 04:50
I want to get some advice and tips from you lot on how i should approach the audition.Either be homosexual, or be as shaggable as Chanelle. ;) I think I watched the first year of Big Brother, skipped the second, and watched the third which had Kate Lawler prancing about with her nice arse I think? Haven't watched more than 2minutes of it since because it's been utter bollocks, minus the recent clips of Shanelles arse of course. Why would anyone watch this year of Big Brother for any other reason than to think of endless ways of ravaging her?

After the third year, they just continually dumped complete knobshites in, particularly the gays because women are like "awww!" and vote for them religiously. Whenever I hear that kind of crap I feel like going on a rampage with my finger amputating American-style meat cleaver. If they want to be women that much I should give them a head start for free, Middle Eastern style, perhaps attaching the balls to their chest so they have temporary breasts. I should probably press backspace and describe it as dull entertainment. ;)

I should audition myself with a fake eye lens that gives me the appearance of the slightly crazy Haywire from Prison Break and be there wearing a dirty blood splattered apron wielding the meat cleaver in one hand, ready to hack up half a cow on the worktop. I have a sneaking suspicion I won't get picked. :D

It seems as though the global female population is now 100% emo. "I just flushed the toilet to get rid of the floating torpedo I just dropped, omg, I'm going to cry with joy and happiness!". Every two seconds a fully grown woman is either crying over something meaningless or bitching as though everything should be done for them. Is it just me or does anyone else find this frigging annoying?

[removed]

PS. Mmmmm Cider. Ooh arr.

jini
24-09-07, 08:16
It seems as though the global female population is now 100% emo. "I just flushed the toilet to get rid of the floating torpedo I just dropped, omg, I'm going to cry with joy and happiness!". Every two seconds a fully grown woman is either crying over something meaningless or bitching as though everything should be done for them. Is it just me or does anyone else find this frigging annoying?
Exactly how i sense this as well, but only from what I see from TV/Cinema. Plus, I only thought this was happening only in USA. I dont know why things turned that way. It's all crying and hugging and silly stuff. I mean ok if you do this once, but if you keep doing it it loses its meaning. Fortunately we don't have it yer here, but we are catching up fast :(

silent000
24-09-07, 16:40
If only teabag from prison break was in it :( he is my hero

Jodo
24-09-07, 22:36
Despite what everyone has been saying, DON'T be yourself. Not that I have anything against you but if you've watched any of the interviews of the successful applicants over the last few years they've almost all bullshitted about who they are and what they'll bring to the house. Also, having a birthday that coincides with the shows airtime seems to help too. Good luck anyway.