PDA

View Full Version : A Clan Question thread

The Mysterious
22-09-07, 15:54
Hi!

I've just made thread for faction questions and now it's time for a Clan question bombing :lol:

So... Erm, how many ranks can be made in one clan? :confused:

Matanius
22-09-07, 16:01
16, including rank '0' which tends to be 'trial-member' and is what everyone starts off as when they first get invited to the clan. after that it's 1-15 15 being clan leader. Only one person can be rank 15 too.

I think that is all correct and if it isn't....someone will correct me :p

The Mysterious
22-09-07, 16:52
16, including rank '0' which tends to be 'trial-member' and is what everyone starts off as when they first get invited to the clan. after that it's 1-15 15 being clan leader. Only one person can be rank 15 too.

I think that is all correct and if it isn't....someone will correct me :p

Thanks, Mat. Now i know that there's a lot changes for different ranks, managers, directors, chiefs, etc. for roleplay part too. :p

Dribble Joy
22-09-07, 19:39
Also, rank 0 is used for any turrets you place at an OP you hold.

When you first make a clan, you have to 'create' the ranks, as only (afaik) 0 and 15 exist when you activate the key. Simply put in the number of a new rank and it's title into the window in 'Ranks' under 'Clanadmin' at the citycom and hit submit.

Glok
22-09-07, 19:44
The ranks from 1 to 15 also have different privileges, such as access to clan funds and adding new members, and afair the privileges are unchangeable for any particular rank number.

The Mysterious
22-09-07, 20:44
Ok, how many members can be in a clan?

Erm, how do i know which rank has which privileges?

And umm, what that afaik/afair means? o_O

Thanks for replies. :D

Glok
22-09-07, 20:48
As many members as you want (or can stand)

The privileges are listed somewhere in clanadmin, I think at the same place you create and label the ranks.

as far as I know / as far as I recall.

The Mysterious
22-09-07, 21:04
Ok, thank you for all the info and enlightment. :D

Napalm82
22-09-07, 21:12
Also you might also wanna note that EVERYBODY in the clan can use the clan cabinet, theres no rank requirement.

So the password/location of the clan apartment has to be kept under control and maybe hidden from some of the less trustworthy people.

- Napalm

The Mysterious
22-09-07, 21:18
Also you might also wanna note that EVERYBODY in the clan can use the clan cabinet, theres no rank requirement.

What!? Tis the fact? o_O

silent000
22-09-07, 21:22
What!? Tis the fact? o_O

But you dont have to tell the clan members where, or the password to the clan appartment ;)

The Mysterious
22-09-07, 21:25
But you dont have to tell the clan members where, or the password to the clan appartment ;)

Hmm, alright... would have better have privileges to that matter as well...
We MUST suggest this thing. :cool: