PDA

View Full Version : Account payment method switch

Curvedblade
22-09-07, 12:20
I want to change my account payment method from paybycash to paypal. I emailed account@neocron.com as it said to do in the forums (when switching from paybycash to paypal), but its been 2 days and the only response I have gotten is the automated email. Is there any way I can change my payment method myself?

silent000
22-09-07, 12:32
Maybe a kind GM here can hurry your e-mail along like they sometimes do :D post your email code thingy u got with the automated email and hopefully nidhogg will see to it, that nasty looking feeline :mad:

The Mysterious
22-09-07, 14:41
I too, sent e-mail asking how to re-activate my account, becouse there wasn't any 're-activate' button and the Cancel subscription (which was already cancelled) brought me to a page in PayPal, showing my history with KK, but there wasn't any re-activate thing neither, only red text saying that there isn't any active subsription by this merchant... This bothers me! :(

Curvedblade
22-09-07, 15:22
the ticket number for my email was Ticket#2007092105000879 It would be so nice to be able to play today!

Curvedblade
22-09-07, 21:40
still no word....maybe they don't want my money?

Hoder
22-09-07, 23:48
Apologies for the delay.

I have checked the ticket number and it is "in work". Your ticket was made in the early hours of Friday morning and was put into the payment change request queue the same day. Tasks like this one have to be dealt with by the in-house staff, so on a Saturday night that may be a little tricky.

Rest assured your case hasn't been forgotten about. It will be actioned as soon as possible.

Curvedblade
23-09-07, 12:03
thanks for the update, I appreciate it