PDA

View Full Version : Stock X

The Mysterious
20-09-07, 00:32
Err... someone already told about it, but i don't remember much...
So, someone make a guide for Stock X, please?

Including all steps of both buy/sell and the desrcitpions to the things (volume, trading value, etc.),
i know i'm not the only one. Please? :o

Dribble Joy
20-09-07, 02:24
Stock X does really work frankly.

Partly due to horrible levels of abuse from players and the fact that it couldn't really follow storylines/events/player actions properly.

Which is a shame because it's a great part of NC background.

Apocalypsox
20-09-07, 02:38
I keep some stocks in a few companies on Warbot. If i am ever really desperate cash, i can usually drop a couple for 10k profit or so, and i usually have 100k in the stock or so. 110k aint bad, but it depends on the fluctuations. It can drop sometimes too.

Basically, it does work but the fluctuations are very, VERY minimal.

The Mysterious
20-09-07, 17:50
So, can anyone explain the things in it? o_O

LiL T
21-09-07, 03:00
Its not really that good, you just have to keep an eye on the prices to find out the normal low price and high price and then make your move kind of. Its not good because its not really player driven... What they could do is use player clans instead for people to invest in, doing so increases their outpost defence but also increases the stock price. If they lose outposts the price falls and more players will invest boosting thier defence even more making it harder for enemy clans to take the op. But if they lose all ops the players that invested lose all there investment :lol:

The Mysterious
21-09-07, 13:07
Well, Sock X is about marketing, business, economy and a bit storyline, therefore shouldn't have any connection to PvP department, such as OPs. :cool:

What did Volume mean?
What about the Trading Value before verifying? How does it affect my things in Stock X? Thanks. ;)

Matanius
21-09-07, 17:09
afaik it works (kinda) like the real stock market. you watch the trends to see when the stocks are worth as little as possible, buy as much as you can/want to then you keep an eye on your stocks to see when they are worth more and then sell them all for profit. Never really makes you a lot of money (unless you are buying A LOT) but can be fun in its own little way.

Some people also use it as a kinda bank, they buy stocks and put say 200k in or whatever and then when they are low on cash 'withdraw' the money again.

Hope that helps, not sure how clear that was :p

silent000
21-09-07, 18:37
Its a lovely place to store money tho :angel:

The Mysterious
21-09-07, 20:38
What's that Trade Value that you put a number into before verifying your purchase on your Stock ? And how do i know my stock? How do you put money in and withdraw? :confused:

Sorry, it is a bit confusing system...

Vorak
04-10-07, 01:15
The vendor I saw in the stocks store said to feel free to look around but didn't give an option to buy any stocks.

How do you buy any stocks? :confused:

The Mysterious
04-10-07, 19:06
Go to CityCom and go to Stock X, it happens there. :angel: