PDA

View Full Version : Can i Please get a response from Reakktor?

Oneness
19-09-07, 18:31
Hey,

I started playign Neocron 2 again because i heard about the new changes.

While the game still retains some if its former greatness, the challenges involved in just hunting with a character are so great that i am planning on stopping playing, even though i wish to god these problems could be fixed so i can continue playing.

I find mobs of any kind are doing WAY too much damage.....things i would solo before kill me while grouped with friends.

The Game just needs an immediate difficulty reduction.

While other areas also need looking into as i have read, the difficulty right now is hindering gameplay so greatly that i will not continue to play.

I would like some response from KK about if anything will be done to make the game more playable and fair for the user, if nothing is planned i will be leaving.

Please do not reply in this thread unless you are part of KK, i do not need overflowing complaints ruining the validity of this thread.

Thank you! i hope something is done to restore Neocron to its former glory.

The Mysterious
19-09-07, 18:47
Don't bother to reply to my reply, read and think before complaining about other people's replies. :angel:

It could be that your level is too low or something. o_O Try training in a better area before heading for advanced areas. :D

Even with those in game, i will keep playing, i am so loyal and faithful, are YOU? :cool:

Thanks. :angel:

Oneness
19-09-07, 18:54
Okay....are you from Reakktor? I specifically said i didnt want these posts.

I have played MANY times on neocron and have always been able to play ni these areas with my old characters.

It is the new 2.2 changes that have changed the game, not the place in which i hunt or my characters.

As far as me being a loyal NC fan......no, im not anymore.

I one was, if the game doesnt get fixed i wont be playing.

Im not going down with a sinking ship buddy, but hey have fun drowning.

PS dont reply. (sunshine and gumdrops)

:D:D:DThank!!! :D:D:D

The Mysterious
19-09-07, 19:00
Oh, you're just another fed-up player who can't ever be a true fan and player...
for Neocron at least, there seem to be less of those with true spirit than others.

Alright, i won't reply in this thread of yours... for now, take care. :rolleyes:

Trivaldi
19-09-07, 19:08
As you have found the correct location (http://forum.neocron.com/forumdisplay.php?f=170) for posts of this nature and cross posting just confuses matters, this thread is closed.

Triv