PDA

View Full Version : A few suggestions to Dev team

The Mysterious
12-09-07, 10:18
Hi!

I like all the game has to offer, you can even add furniture and decorate your apartment and stuff, but you cannot have cosmetics or have misc. items like sunglasses, tattoo, etc. Would be great for roleplaying. My sister also wants and wishes to have Psi Glove visible in 3rd-person perspective. Can you consider this? :angel:

aKe`cj
12-09-07, 10:24
Sunglasses, hats, cigarretes and the like were already on the roadmap for the neocron 2 package. Dont expect to see them, ever, considering the amount of things that _need_ to be fixed and the current pace.

Matanius
12-09-07, 10:34
Does make me sad when you get a new player pop up on the forums every month or so and make threads like this. You can see the excitement they have for the game and then you have to tell them what the current (and on-going) situation is with NC and it's 'development'. Funny thing is, I was the one making these posts not so long ago :p

More on topic.....I think ake answered your question the best way it can be tbh. Unfortunately, there are so many big things that do NEED fixing that a lot of the time the small things like what you mention will just never be implemented. Tis kinda sad, but it's just how it is here. Hopefully, like the rest of us, you just come to accept it and enjoy the game despite it all anyway :D I know that no matter what, I'm not leaving till they pull the plug...simple as :p

The Mysterious
12-09-07, 10:42
I understand, i like the game anyways, my secondary dream.
You know what... are the thing going to be fixed ever? :rolleyes:
If yes, then maybe i am able to see those small and nice add-ons in the future? :angel:

aKe`cj
12-09-07, 10:46
depends on wether you do psychadelics or are willing to paint on your screen :D

The Mysterious
12-09-07, 10:50
Err... psychadelics? o_O

Faid
12-09-07, 15:39
I think he means drugs which make you hallucinate.

ashley watts
12-09-07, 17:01
i want a santa hat :-(

Bullion
12-09-07, 22:10
I think he means drugs which make you hallucinate.

Well we have drugs that blur your vision and make you ride dirty...and ram into a Warbot Titan at 200 MPH on a several hundred thousand NC vehicle

a4nic8er
13-09-07, 00:04
You know what... are the thing going to be fixed ever? :rolleyes: Many players have been asking that very same question for several years now.

Archtemplar
13-09-07, 00:27
You know what... are the thing going to be fixed ever? :rolleyes:

In short,

No.

The Mysterious
14-09-07, 14:04
Not even if we all agree to make a break for a week, so the staff can maintance and try fix things in the mean time? :confused:

Faid
14-09-07, 15:37
I have to say that I admire your persistance and enthusiasm. All of us here would gladly shut down for a month if it meant that neocron would be fixed when they reopened the servers, but its just not gonna happen. We've been asking this for years and it hasnt happened yet. And the "dev team" or the one guy that used to code part time for neocron is now working on another project entirely.

Dribble Joy
14-09-07, 16:55
Helmetless PA.

Trenchcoats/cloaks that go over PA/normal models.

Holsters so you can't tell what people are carrying.

Chars with over a certain psi level don't need lighters to light cigs/spliffs.

gamefreak
14-09-07, 17:53
Tank PA should have an integrated lighter too :D