PDA

View Full Version : Leveling with drones!

awkward silence
06-09-07, 10:56
Everyone says its easy... but my drones get smacked silly in 10 seconds. Is there a secret handshake to this or what?

I have tried all the old hqs, graves and dot tunnels. Not only do i seem to get killed really easily but i do more dmg to them with my judge PE.

Tips are welcome :)

rob444
06-09-07, 11:13
Always keep your drone in movement :p. I don't really remember now since it was so long time ago I played Neocron but I remember that I had to do some special moves to avoid being hit, if I moved in a specific way they would hit me.

Setlec
06-09-07, 14:51
well it's hard to handle the drones... with time you ll understand how to use it... the drone a the most funny thing in the game... i love to use kamikaze drone on ppl :D

Bredahl
06-09-07, 17:15
well it's hard to handle the drones... with time you ll understand how to use it... the drone a the most funny thing in the game... i love to use kamikaze drone on ppl :D
Drones are not the most funny thing ingame.. its the most boring and exploidable thing ingame..

I simply refuse to drone tbh

ashley watts
06-09-07, 18:25
I like droning in places i wont get spanked, id tell you a little secret but its naughty Hehe ! ^_^

silent000
06-09-07, 19:08
I like droning in places i wont get spanked, id tell you a little secret but its naughty Hehe ! ^_^

You Sir Are BANNED!

Powerpunsh
06-09-07, 20:29
it will be easy if u know how to handle them. But if u take the easy way you are an exploiter. I always get annoyed when i see a f****** LE Droner in one of the ceres labz. They xploid their discs, xp, rares, cash and trash. Its total unfair and KK doesnt care... I hate droners... Every droner is kos by now.
kthxbai
and awk, your sig is a way too long. :)

Bredahl
06-09-07, 20:33
Yea droners gotta die! :D

Setlec
06-09-07, 20:52
thank God that nobody knows who is my droner :angel: lol

...wait somone does damn :mad:

GiggityGoo
06-09-07, 21:06
Here's a tip...If your having an op war that has coast swim your droner out to the edge of the zone and fly your drone up. Anyone you see coming to get you can't run or hide. I used to take down whole teams with my mosquito or whatever the poison damage drone used to be.

SorkZmok
07-09-07, 08:43
Funny. Someone asks for drone advice and all he gets told is exploits.

But the last drone changes made it impossible to powerlevel drones without exploiting except for the ceres labs.

Also that "swim out" trick shouldn't actually be possible. You can't use items when swimming, at least i always thought you couldn't. o_O

Seraphin[69]
07-09-07, 17:53
Funny. Someone asks for drone advice and all he gets told is exploits.

But the last drone changes made it impossible to powerlevel drones without exploiting except for the ceres labs.

Also that "swim out" trick shouldn't actually be possible. You can't use items when swimming, at least i always thought you couldn't. o_O

Problem is that mobs now hit 100% of the shots to the drone so it's like you're droning with a constant lvl 2-3 drugflash (and it's REALLY annoying) so you have to shot from a safe place indeed

Garfield
07-09-07, 19:59
it will be easy if u know how to handle them. But if u take the easy way you are an exploiter. I always get annoyed when i see a f****** LE Droner in one of the ceres labz. They xploid their discs, xp, rares, cash and trash. Its total unfair and KK doesnt care... I hate droners... Every droner is kos by now.
kthxbai
and awk, your sig is a way too long. :)
fat meow damn give us a way to kill LED droner!

if anyone kno an x....... how to kill an LEd droner i give you a woc disk if you mail it to me :angel:

SorkZmok
07-09-07, 21:33
fat meow damn give us a way to kill LED droner!

if anyone kno an x....... how to kill an LEd droner i give you a woc disk if you mail it to me :angel:
I don't know how legit those are but i don't really see them as exploits.

1. Get the droners meatsack between a mob and you or your drone. Splash damage will hit him instead and drop him.

2. Aggro a mob, lure him right next to the meatsack, then drop your drone. Aggro resets and the mob will attack him in most cases.

Those 2 helped me to get rid of a lot of asshats exploiting or blocking MC5. :angel:

Garfield
08-09-07, 14:41
is AOE then zone still working? :D

Serious_Sam
08-09-07, 21:19
is AOE then zone still working? :D

BAD BAD BAD!!!