PDA

View Full Version : Possibly returning?

dark_reaper
05-09-07, 02:37
I am thinking of comming back, have been off and on earlier this year, but I have been busy with work. How are things in NC, any improvements or is everything worse?

Apocalypsox
05-09-07, 04:03
things can really only get better after they untangled the netcode...(As long as they dont start putting in more fucking Band-aids.)

Faid
05-09-07, 16:33
The game to me feels worse than ever, the netcode and bugs are so bad its not worth doing anything at all. All NC's resources have been re-allocated to work on KK's new game Black Prophecy, so nothing in NC is being worked on if it ever was in the first place.

So In my opinion it is not worth returning.

Okran
05-09-07, 17:09
The usual lack of communication with current dev progress etc remains. So many bugs prevent you actually enjoying the game it makes its a chore. 2.2 was looking SO good on the test server, until it was prematurely released...!

So no I would say don't bother, you'll only regret it. I would wait until they release another patch or something that addresses the major balancing issues or fixes some bugs.

ashley watts
05-09-07, 18:17
Bad news nothings been fixed, Good thing it cant get any worse :D

Seraphin[69]
05-09-07, 19:04

Well that's what we thought when they released 2.1, that things couldn't be any worse and yet they did it with 2.2... Never underestimate people enhancing a game they don't play

ashley watts
05-09-07, 19:35
']Well that's what we thought when they released 2.1, that things couldn't be any worse and yet they did it with 2.2... Never underestimate people enhancing a game they don't play

Forgot about that :> !

Bredahl
05-09-07, 20:14
Ofc it can get worse.. Its KK we're talking about here ;)

Nidhogg
05-09-07, 20:16
Ofc it can get worse.. Its KK we're talking about here ;)
Don't make me come round there.

N

Bredahl
05-09-07, 20:39
Don't make me come round there.

N
Your stalking me arent you?! :eek: