PDA

View Full Version : Nc Kia?

Setlec
04-09-07, 19:13
Ok i've been looking the Black Prophecy website and the preview and i'm quite worried with NC... Is NC gona be left for dead by KK?

cheers

rob444
04-09-07, 19:36
If they do they better release the server software :D

ashley watts
04-09-07, 19:41
Ok i've been looking the Black Prophecy website and the preview and i'm quite worried with NC... Is NC gona be left for dead by KK?

cheers

Most likly :(:(

a4nic8er
05-09-07, 09:18
Is NC gona be left for dead by KK?
gona be? nah. (there'll be a patch out any month now)

Bredahl
05-09-07, 10:38
gona be? nah. (there'll be a patch out any month now)
aaah dreaming can be nice :angel:

Seraphin[69]
05-09-07, 10:57
They said they would release a content patch after the Computer game 2007 thingy.

But releasing more caves with mobs BEFORE EVEN FIXING PVE is imo stupid... I mean, there are tons of place we cannot use ATM (too high damage, no good rewards etc...) so basically we stick to : MC5, Ceres labs, Regant's Legacy.

Bredahl
05-09-07, 11:14
Well imo one patch a year, kinda seems like they abandoned the game, dont you think..?

Anyways i kinda stopped carring.. as long as they dont fix the netcode, and the 10000 bugs around, its a dieing game anyways..

So i just have the fun i can, untill something better comes out (never?! :mad: )..

Jodo
05-09-07, 12:49
Have a look here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=140597) for a better idea about your worries.

Apocalypsox
05-09-07, 14:43
People are stoopid. Just because KK are making a new game doesnt mean they will nerf their NC division. They might pull some resources from it, as the coders for NC have made a relatively successful game (Their advertising was just shit) and Black Prohecy has almost as much promise as NC has.

Vampire222
05-09-07, 14:52
People are stoopid. Just because KK are making a new game doesnt mean they will nerf their NC division. They might pull some resources from it, as the coders for NC have made a relatively successful game (Their advertising was just shit) and Black Prohecy has almost as much promise as NC has.

And you believe what your writing yourself?

Apocalypsox
05-09-07, 15:14
Yes, i do. Why would i write it otherwise?

Strife
05-09-07, 15:53
Relatively successful? You have a very leniant definition of success.

Sorry, BP has promise? What fking game have you been playing? We've seen what they've done with Neocron. They havent learned in 6 years, whats going to change with a different game?

A game with a max active population of 140. This game can sell itself if KK put the time and effort into fixing the problems in it.

EDIT: Oh sorry, just noticed your join date. Let me catch you up to speed. KK rarely fixes bugs, new bugs come up and stay ingame, the game is worse off than its been since....well beta.

William Antrim
05-09-07, 15:55

:lol:

Zeninja
05-09-07, 17:54
Two parameters that you guys may have understimated though : not only the number of internet connections (therefore the number of people playing online games ?) have severely increased between Neocron's release date and now, but the number of people playing MMOs probably has too (thank you Blizzard ?).

A few years of experience in this sector, between the two games releases, should do the rest. Well we hope so :)

Bredahl
05-09-07, 20:11
They have like one or two persons working on NC (or so it seems).. And yea ofc they gonna pull some resources from NC -> one or two persons...? :lol:

Apocalypsox
05-09-07, 22:51
Relatively successful? You have a very leniant definition of success.

your lucky i cant litterally kick you in the shin over the internet. Have you ever heard of a game called Neocron 1? (sorry about above, i dont consider NC2 a "New Game". there was nothing new about it so theres no reason too.)

Setlec
05-09-07, 22:55
well even having more ppl on the NC game team dev, i think that NC is gona die next year... i don't think that KK will do things happen to NC like bug fixing or finishing the damn balance thingy... I thing that if they do something it would be:

NEOCRON will end this fall thanks for being with us those years!!

Or something like that...

Faid
06-09-07, 01:49
lol it'll be more like: "Neocron is over, sorry for any inconvenience - But you can try our new game Black Prophecy!"

Setlec
06-09-07, 04:29
lol you might be right!!! hahahaha

cheers

Strife
06-09-07, 05:03
lol it'll be more like: "Neocron is over, sorry for any inconvenience - But you can try our new game Black Prophecy!"Lol, thats great.

your lucky i cant litterally kick you in the shin over the internet. Have you ever heard of a game called Neocron 1? (sorry about above, i dont consider NC2 a "New Game". there was nothing new about it so theres no reason too.)Fair enough then. I'd personally not call 400 active player count a success though. Not that I didnt love the hell out of playing it back then, was atleast a nice number where you saw people around, not a ghost town everywhere except TH and in NC

rob444
06-09-07, 09:49
"We are sorry to inform that the development of Neocron 2.2 has come to a halt. You can still play for a few months but after that the servers will go down permanently. For those who have an active subscription at that time will get the remaining game time in our new game, Black Prophecy without extra charge!"

Faid
06-09-07, 14:25
" For those who have an active subscription at that time will get the remaining game time in our new game, Black Prophecy without extra charge!"

Except they will charge you anyway like they did when they released NC2 but said they wouldn't :rolleyes:

Nidhogg
06-09-07, 14:47
No, Neocron is not KIA. Nor has development ceased.

N