PDA

View Full Version : Sound GONE???

Riddle
30-08-07, 23:38
OK guys any advice would be welcome!

logged in tonight and no sound :(

Don't say re-install PLS....

Yup this sucker has Vista if thats an issue...

assume the basics i.e my sound does work for all other shit, In game option set highest and no i ain't hit mute by mistake :)

CMaster
31-08-07, 01:41
OK guys any advice would be welcome!

logged in tonight and no sound :(

Don't say re-install PLS....

Yup this sucker has Vista if thats an issue...

assume the basics i.e my sound does work for all other shit, In game option set highest and no i ain't hit mute by mistake :)

Someone told me that Vista had seperate sound levels for every program.
So er, try that?

silent000
31-08-07, 02:08
Ah Mr Riddle, i love to see you around on this fine evening. Alas i am here to fix your woes but first you must answer my riddle as you think you are the master...it will not be hard, but it will not be easy....

Im a biscuit and i have a creamy center with many layers i am one of the common biscuits, you could say my cousin was the Custard Cream....What am I?

Untill u answer my riddle you will not get an answer from me, Good Luck!

rob444
31-08-07, 03:07
Have you checked the options in the launcher? I think I recall you could select sound device there as well.

Apocalypsox
31-08-07, 04:35
Ah Mr Riddle, i love to see you around on this fine evening. Alas i am here to fix your woes but first you must answer my riddle as you think you are the master...it will not be hard, but it will not be easy....

Im a biscuit and i have a creamy center with many layers i am one of the common biscuits, you could say my cousin was the Custard Cream....What am I?

Untill u answer my riddle you will not get an answer from me, Good Luck!

Your a fucking nut tbh :lol:

Id run through the filecheck a few times, kick your speakers, check your volume on the ingame control panel, its gotta be something relatively easy

Snedex
31-08-07, 10:33
Fire up neocron and log in. Either alt-tab or if you are in windowed mode release your cursor and click the speakers icon in the notification area. There should be a volume control for the client.exe (Vista for some reason uses application specific volume controls which are a blessing and a curse) crank that up and all should be well. Also make sure your soundcard is being picked up properly in the configure hardware section of the launcher.

You are nuts cream cracker. :wtf:

nobby
31-08-07, 18:03
I'm using Vista... Anyone tell me why I can't get Music to play ingame... just normal sfx

Riddle
03-09-07, 14:51
Ok guys thanx for the input!

All sorted,

I was clicking the sound icon when Alt-tabbing out of game to find sound up around 60 perfectly audible but still NO sound in game!!

Until i opened up the control panel which had NC listed seperately as nil sound!!

hey presto solved.....and a cracker for silent you mad fuck

ashley watts
03-09-07, 16:58
hey presto solved.....and a cracker for silent you mad fuck

Lmao :p good to see you got it solved ^^