PDA

View Full Version : [OT] DJ is old.

Dribble Joy
30-08-07, 01:23
Right, bugger arses. Many a burfleday has been celebrated by RL gatherings recently; therefore....

DJ is turning even older than he wants to be, on the 2nd of September. Sunday for those who don't know. Saturday evening is also possible.

If any of you slags want to join in on the festivities, especially the eXL, Phoenix or TFC guys which I have traveled the country to see over the last two weeks (to great expense), gimme a shout here.

Alas places in my house are limited and I live in Loughborough (half-way between Liecster and Nottingham). DMs for numbers etc.

Many a beverage will be consumed (and/or given to DJ) in and around luph, it's a student town so there are many bars to frequent.

People I despise and despise me need not apply.

silent000
30-08-07, 01:30
Maybe cracker will come but decide not to get too smashed and decide that i want to give DJ a hug!

Speak to Mr Steve he is a geography man and tells me how far shit is away (he is very wise)

Mr Kot
30-08-07, 02:33
Hmm.. *strokes imaginary beard*

Well, i'm in the party mood... I've travelled once, i could do it again....

Only saturday night would be possible though, so if the plans are more specific, I may be able to commit :)

May have to wait for the injuries to heal first though...

StevenJ
30-08-07, 07:02
Crumbs, that be short notice Mr DJ. There are eXL chaps in and around your area who could turn up, who are notoriously bad at reading anything on the forum. I'll point them at this thread. I don't think I'll be able to make it from cash issues, plus I'm going on a big night out on the first of September to celebrate my freedom and rerelease into the working world... This will never do, a third meet up in as many weeks I'm going to miss :(

Speak to Mr Steve he is a geography man and tells me how far shit is away No, I'll tell you what I tell you every time. Check the Internet you idle git!

Fega
30-08-07, 07:05
I ran out of money.. srsly

edit: its 6am.. what are we doing awake steve

Zheo
30-08-07, 10:28
I wont be comeing but I hope you have a great time DJ! Happy Birthday ol'man
have a good one.

Doc Holliday
30-08-07, 11:59
happy birthday child. shame its just down the road as im back in nottingham now but i cant make it. i have jobs to find a house to find er skills to find. now where did i put those :)

Snedex
30-08-07, 12:03
Damn DJ that is particularly short notice. I'm Afraid I'm moving house that weekend and helping my mates move in too, however i shall consume vast quantities of alcohol in celebration and send a few drunken text messages.

Have a great one!

Btw: how old are you now ?

Dribble Joy
30-08-07, 12:50
I thought it might be, and frankly when I made this thread I was a little drunk and not thinking straight.

No worries lads, I'm sure the guys around here can get me plenty battered.

ashley watts
30-08-07, 17:05
Have a good un Mr. DJ ! ;D, if we wernt emigrating id love to give you some birthday spanks :p

Scaramanga
31-08-07, 00:01
Which bar you starting in, Orange tree?

Dribble Joy
31-08-07, 01:28
Probably Moon and Bell, then later Amber.

Orange Tree is just too expensive and no decent ales.

Matanius
31-08-07, 14:46
well considering you made the effort to travel all the way down to my humble abode just 2 weeks ago (or whatever it was) I do wish I could return the favour, however I do not believe I could gather the finances to make this trip at such short notice.

I will still look into it tho and see if there's anything I can do :) either way, have a good one and have an ale on me. I'll mail you a Fursty Ferret! :p

Serious_Sam
01-09-07, 00:10
You bastard DJ, my b-day is on the 4th. But alas, i be on the other side of the ocean. Hope you have a great night of forgetfulness!

CMaster
01-09-07, 00:39
I'd consider it, but I'm off on holiday on the Sunday, so perhaps not a great idea.

zii
01-09-07, 10:59
Al very well DJ, but how young will you be?

traveled^travelled ... (change your spell checker back to Brit Eng..)

Dribble Joy
01-09-07, 11:37
One shall be a grizzled 25.

zii
01-09-07, 12:01
oh still a youngen then ;P