PDA

View Full Version : Xbow

tarasm
28-08-07, 09:06
Ok so basicly I was doin some duels in nf and when I fought some people I shot 30 rounds hit 10 of em and reloaded around 6-7 times,Its fuckin pissing me off.FIX IT KK IT WASNT THERE BEFORE 2.2 Why the fuck do you gotta make new bugs??

Seraphin[69]
28-08-07, 09:11
Maybe just a new idea to nerf overpowered pistols ? :p

Matanius
28-08-07, 09:21
lmao! Brilliant, and with KK, you never know...it could be :p

Trep
28-08-07, 09:28
Yeah, thats why I dropped my Woc-Pe.
But there seems to be a mysterious way hitting always with it.
A clanm8 knows the secret, but wont tell me: (
And others do hit every shoot, too.

Perhaps u find out with some training.
The Reload can be avoided with Stams =)

nabbl
28-08-07, 09:41
every weapon has that reload issue...

xbow is fuckin overpowered. u dont even have to hit the enemy to do like 50dmg with every shot -.-

Necpock
28-08-07, 11:45
Splash dmg ftw ;P

ashley watts
28-08-07, 12:19
xbow is overpowered, it can remain bugged for all i care, though i would like to see this annoying bug fixed :p, the xbow should have 5 shots in a clip imo.

Fega
28-08-07, 12:23
xbow is overpowered, it can remain bugged for all i care, though i would like to see this annoying bug fixed :p, the xbow should have 5 shots in a clip imo.

/signed

$ir Mafia
28-08-07, 12:35
as long as all the other weapons are fucked up too
(look at the amazing tl100 judge,woohooo)
xbow wont need a change/fix/nerf/beaver

Bredahl
28-08-07, 13:09
I like the way xbow is.. i can kill ppl with my xbow PE nomatter how drunk or tired i am.. :rolleyes:

no i dont like that xbow = easymode...

nabbl
28-08-07, 13:14
i like it too :P

a terra PE killed his teammate while he was trying to shoot me in stealth.

silent000
28-08-07, 13:52
I like my xbow PE cus i run after walker wen he is on low health but wen he is on full i will run away with my tail between my legs, I fucking rock tbh :p

Bredahl
28-08-07, 14:07
I like my xbow PE cus i run after walker wen he is on low health but wen he is on full i will run away with my tail between my legs, I fucking rock tbh :p
Haha :lol:

Necpock
28-08-07, 14:36
I love the Xbow the way it is.

I also loved the old monks too :'(

Bredahl
28-08-07, 15:06
I love the Xbow the way it is.

I also loved the old monks too :'(
Someone likes it easy huh? :p

Seraphin[69]
28-08-07, 16:31
Someone likes it easy huh? :p

Don't you use the xbow ? :p

silent000
28-08-07, 16:40
']Don't you use the xbow ? :p

Run Bredahl, Run!

Bredahl
28-08-07, 17:17
']Don't you use the xbow ? :p
Yes Walker uses Xbow.. why shouldnt i use the most powerfull weapon ingame? :rolleyes:
I would love if they removed the splash dmg though.. then it would at least need a little skill to use..

For the record i play and enjoy my tank alot more than my PE ;)

silent000
28-08-07, 17:37
Is it bad if i enjoy my HN spy more than my PE :(

Bredahl
28-08-07, 17:39
Wow.. you really must hate that PE then o_O

ratakresch
28-08-07, 17:47
xbow dmg near a target

[ removed ]

silent000
28-08-07, 22:37
Wow.. you really must hate that PE then o_O

If only there were viable non-pa setups :( i would love him again :(

Necpock
28-08-07, 22:43

Scratch that, if only the judges were worth using again, I will roll a PE.

Bredahl
28-08-07, 22:46
Danish Rage dont use PA.. and she can kill quite a few ppl with her ion rifle ;)

EDIT:
I only use her for fun though.. she will never be able to beat a good xbow PE, or a Creed tank..

CMaster
28-08-07, 22:52
xbow dmg near a target

[ removed ]

I didn't check the link, but if it was just proof that the xbow doesn't need to even hit to do damage, why does it need reloading.

nabbl
29-08-07, 00:55
I didn't check the link, but if it was just proof that the xbow doesn't need to even hit to do damage, why does it need reloading.

i want a "i win"- button on it. that would shorten things up a bit :P

ratakresch
29-08-07, 01:07
xbow dmg near a target

[ removed ]

This smells like Cover-Up

Dribble Joy
29-08-07, 01:10
Go Camo!

DJ likes to prance about in her sexeh camo PA, looking sexeh.

silent000
29-08-07, 01:26
But my PE looks so fucking sexy, with his sexy brow curtains and blank expression, while u are lying on the floor crying and think "omg i just got instagibbed by the power of cracker" they will look up and see this fucking sexy PE with a face of no emotions and then think "I wanna be him when i grow up" and then they level rele hard and practise in NF all day then they come to me, and i pat them on the head.

Hmmm its late, i like to waffle.

ashley watts
29-08-07, 12:33
IMO the xbow should do somwhere like 40-50 a hit, and clip size shortened a LOT, same as freeman and Berreta , those things need nerfing aswell.

SorkZmok
29-08-07, 12:53
I'm still waiting for just ONE balance fix. I mean, the main point of the 2.2 overhaul was supposed to be exactly that, wasn't it? Balanced pvp and especially a way to easily change gun damage, rof and what not.

I don't know if i should laugh or cry. The whole balance patch screwed things up so much. Hell, 2.1 was perfectly balanced compared to now. At least as long as you'd leave APUs out of it. Why didn't they just change those. :(

ashley watts
29-08-07, 13:05
I'm still waiting for just ONE balance fix. I mean, the main point of the 2.2 overhaul was supposed to be exactly that, wasn't it? Balanced pvp and especially a way to easily change gun damage, rof and what not.

I don't know if i should laugh or cry. The whole balance patch screwed things up so much. Hell, 2.1 was perfectly balanced compared to now. At least as long as you'd leave APUs out of it. Why didn't they just change those. :(

Couldent agree more if i tried, i still want the damn nanites sorting out and that bug where drugs are negated as zoning with nanites , i just cant seem to play my spy nowadays :(:(

Bredahl
29-08-07, 14:48
2.1 was more skill based, fun and it there was loads of different setups/viable weapons..
Only thing they should have done, was to give APUs theire reticle IMO (and maybe lower HL freq a bit :lol: )..

Dribble Joy
29-08-07, 15:03
There weren't that many setups in 2.1, because everyone capped their weapons with ease. That meant only one setup per weapon and since one or two weapons were better than the rest, you ended up with everyone using the same stuff.

If they sort the beam/single shot weapons, and especially the xbow, then actually, many weapons are quite viable. The problem remains that the defence loss for increased offence remains low, partly due to the massive combat skill effects on the +main-stat imps.
Hopefully if they finally get round to the imp rework things should be a bit better in that department.

Bredahl
29-08-07, 15:23
Ok ok ok, i must admit that i talked PEs..
There was judge, wyatt, termi/TSU, slasher/exec, xbow, FL, HL, speedgat, PoT setups (and prob a few that i cant even remember), where most of them also could be used without PA.

It was just the range of different weapons that was viable i ment.. and as it is now, there arent even half as many viable weapons as before..

silent000
29-08-07, 17:53
Ok ok ok, i must admit that i talked PEs..
There was judge, wyatt, termi/TSU, slasher/exec, xbow, FL, HL, speedgat, PoT setups (and prob a few that i cant even remember), where most of them also could be used without PA.

It was just the range of different weapons that was viable i ment.. and as it is now, there arent even half as many viable weapons as before..

Dont forget the TL92 u cunt ^^

Bredahl
29-08-07, 19:26
Dont forget the TL92 u cunt ^^
Uh yea, the tl 92 too <3

Eternal Pink
31-08-07, 01:43
Silly question ( but hey i'm stoned so i don't care ) but does anybody remember KK saying in a thread about 2.2 that they wanted to make the average battle longer, seems kind of ironic that they left in a gun that can kill basically anything in 4 to 5 shots if that was there actual goal

Bredahl
31-08-07, 01:48
Silly question ( but hey i'm stoned so i don't care ) but does anybody remember KK saying in a thread about 2.2 that they wanted to make the average battle longer, seems kind of ironic that they left in a gun that can kill basically anything in 4 to 5 shots if that was there actual goal
What gun kills in 4-5 shots? :wtf:
(Creed?)

Faid
31-08-07, 01:49
Warhammer :p

silent000
31-08-07, 02:05
Me >.> nah they did reduce the damage done by all weapons about a month after 2.2 release, they had a poll or summit i nichten remeberen

Bredahl
31-08-07, 02:39
Warhammer :p
<3 Warhammer..
I have killed myself with it ALOT more than i have killed others with it though :D

Kierz
31-08-07, 04:22
If only there were viable non-pa setups :( i would love him again :(it doesn't even make sense imo... so PA's give combat boosts AND better resists than normal underwear armour?... aren't both _supposed_ to be viable? :/ which would actually mean the normal underwear should have better resists than PA's not worse...

also don't forget pe's using the TPC (very deadly in 2.1 with db)

Snedex
31-08-07, 10:28
i want a "i win"- button on it. that would shorten things up a bit :P

lol! I want one of those :P

Serious_Sam
01-09-07, 00:14
I want 'Teh Win' buff, PAD in just one cast. Diiiiirty.

THE_TICK!!!!
01-09-07, 08:52
heh, i will never use xbow, tbh i think that people that use it are pussy's...but, everyone has to have there fun, go ahead you gay xbow users. 10 to 1 you will be like wtf happend to my xbow !!

Bredahl
01-09-07, 11:58
heh, i will never use xbow, tbh i think that people that use it are pussy's...but, everyone has to have there fun, go ahead you gay xbow users. 10 to 1 you will be like wtf happend to my xbow !!
If they gave us all the FUNNY AND VIABLE weapons back, then i wouldnt use xbow anymore..
Would change my xbow into a 2.1 judge any day tbh

EDIT:

Uh yea and if they BALANCED the game like 2.2 was supposed to be all about - so a non xbow user actually could beat a xbow user (talking PEs here, since i dont like spys.. at all.. in 2.2).
As it is now, any damn noob can get a xbow PE and ******** all others..
I want skill to be a factor again :(

silent000
01-09-07, 14:09
I was on cream cracker for the first time yesterday because i took out all my PEs imps and put em in cracker but i thought that fuck xbow for a bit ima use the Exec :cool:

So off i go down to the local pepperpark where i see a couple of antis so i shoot at them, and the gun rele isnt half bad if u hit every shot with it, but then out comes mr Sammy The Bull and ruins my Fun :lol:

Bredahl
01-09-07, 14:23
lol well you ARE a pretty easy target for my dev, with that big PA on ;)

silent000
01-09-07, 14:24
lol well you ARE a pretty easy target for my dev, with that big PA on ;)

Just pray i drop it :P thats my ARS i had on :cool:

Bredahl
01-09-07, 14:30
Hehe yea kinda suspected that it was ^^

solling
01-09-07, 23:18
I don't know if i should laugh or cry. The whole balance patch screwed things up so much. Hell, 2.1 was perfectly balanced compared to now. At least as long as you'd leave APUs out of it. Why didn't they just change those.

tanks was pretty bad before 2.2 had no good wepaon in op fights, and xbow pe was even better then now, so i prefer 2.2 just with slight corrections :D

Asurmen Spec Op
01-09-07, 23:57
I got one that works* well. You just wont be as powerful as a WoC Xbow PE, but thats the fun part.

*drugs <3

SorkZmok
02-09-07, 00:13
tanks was pretty bad before 2.2 had no good wepaon in op fights, and xbow pe was even better then now, so i prefer 2.2 just with slight corrections :DI agree tanks really needed a buff. Now they're insane though. :lol:

But the xbow Pes weren't half as bad back then. The xbow wasn't that overpowered. Just the setups a PE could use with an xbow were.
Now with 2.2 the setups aren't that defensive anymore but the incredible damage the xbow deals out more than makes up for that. :(

/edit
and cracker, are you serious about the Executioner? When i tried it, it did shit damage compared to it's TL. And its bugged somehow. Even with a closed reticle it tends to miss. Not miss actually but the 2 bullets just go right through the target without hitting it. And i had that happen a lot more than in 2.1...

silent000
02-09-07, 01:46
Oh No Kapow, for its TL its fucking shite, if it were a tl 103 wep then ti would be lovely, because its a nice frequency weapon and is piss easy to aim, with not bad damage but still very poopoo.

EDIT : If only slasher was back to how it used to be, i used to fucking love watching Kapow duelign some1 with that thing :D

Kierz
02-09-07, 21:29
imagine if all weapons were viable.. that would be so fun, everyone using different weapons and shit =]

go to an op fight and see a fair deal of plasma, rayguns, fusion, lasers, ions and all kinds of low tech weaponry ;D

silent000
02-09-07, 21:57
Lets just put all the high end weapons to the same damage :D then we would see who has skill :cool:

Powerpunsh
02-09-07, 22:20
if u can handle the Warhammer, it is teh weapon :)

cl0wn
02-09-07, 23:47

*cough* whos ars? *cough* :p

nabbl
03-09-07, 09:21
if u can handle the Warhammer, it is teh weapon :)

yeah... if you want to play a japanese -.-

Bredahl
03-09-07, 10:05
yeah... if you want to play a japanese -.-
Yea.. its kinda.. suicidal... but good fun :D