PDA

View Full Version : Some idea's

DFox
26-08-07, 13:06
Seeing that i cant post on the Balacing section of this forum i'll post it here. See what others think of this.

First off some remarks on the new dmg radius of the mobs. Why not keep it like the old day's (NC1) so that ppl still have the choise of hunting different type's of mobs insted of all swarming to Regant. I mean u can kill the boss Mutant in Regant pretty easy but u'll run into a certain dead when u go hunt some Grims or Warbots.
Also the Vehicles are nerved like hell, for instend the Rhino V3 is worse then the Rhino V2 (where's the logic of this), also the same with the Doy HoverBomber ... come on .. u shoot with the Gatlin Explo rounds but it doesnt do shit. Bombs or nice but the aiming system has to be adjusted (at least pilots view) .. the pilot cant see when he's on top of a mob. One big improvement (i think) would be if u loose the recticle aim (just make it standard for all vhc's so u dont have the delay of waiting for the aim to get good ... just use a small steady recticle for aiming (would improve PVP battle's i think).
And why not make all vehicles (except DoY's type) NEXT and only can be bought by NEXT. This way more runners will come to NEXT and stay there and NEXT has a faction will have a saying in it all.
Then for the Faction Chairman runners, why not make it so that u can also add fundings insted of only withdraw (even so let this reflect on the Stockmarket). And (i'll prob overlooked it o_O ) a list where u can see the name of ure Faction Assistant's name and mabey some more info like outgame mail or something. And why not make a Court order (with the FA and FC and some acting has judges) for those runners that for ie : Steal from there fellow faction clans (runner gets into a clan and steals it empty then leave the clan), or those allied pk'ers (and i'm talking about killing same faction members). Why not create it so that they can loose their faction status (together with the - Soullight) and make them Red for everyone (-soullight will do this to ya but u still would be safe in ure faction, by loosing ure faction u'd never be safe and u have to regain +50 in faction pnts to get back accepted).
These are just some thoughts ... nothing personal.
And give the FC's the change (oppertunitty) to reward those of the faction with a medal or something (something they can place like a trophy) something to be proud off. The FC's should still be the person clossest to the factions runners and is one of the guy's. I understand that the FA doesnt have the time for all of this..

Anyway please dont take this has me dissing the game ( been playing since NC1 Beta version ), only a few pointers that i think can improve the game.

Greets,
Dfox