PDA

View Full Version : just dropping bye

damien vryce
25-08-07, 02:09
hey all this is BAD ASS from uranus old timer jsut seeing if anyone i know still plays this game its been years since i was around drop a shout if any of the old Ncat members or anyone else still plays peace

Clive tombstone
25-08-07, 02:26
Good to see an old timer like most of us come back. Not playin at the moment, but soon!

Dribble Joy
25-08-07, 03:01
Hey mush.

Vampire222
25-08-07, 03:07
Uranus was nice, Uranus ncat plainly ruled, i remember you on bad ass!!!! (godgirl was my ncat char)

damien vryce
25-08-07, 04:06
yea i remember drib joy many good times at MB

ashley watts
25-08-07, 22:59
Why hello there ! ;p

Doc Holliday
26-08-07, 21:31
hey all this is BAD ASS from uranus old timer jsut seeing if anyone i know still plays this game its been years since i was around drop a shout if any of the old Ncat members or anyone else still plays peace

Well. fuck me. here is a true blast from the past. how are you man? pm me an email address or messenger id or what ever, i just got home to england on friday and am gonna get back on to nc when i have some time. im doubting your coming back mate but all the same it would be good to catch up.

please make sure u read this :)

doc.

nobby
26-08-07, 23:44
Ello Calvin, nice to see you again :p

RogerRamjet
27-08-07, 10:27
Wow, BAD ASS, haven't seen that name in a long time, good to see you.

I'm sure you may have been involved in the worst cave run in the history of NC (Paolo and Kid will know what I mean).

SorkZmok
27-08-07, 11:02
Wow, BAD ASS, haven't seen that name in a long time, good to see you.

I'm sure you may have been involved in the worst cave run in the history of NC (Paolo and Kid will know what I mean).
Hm. Enlighten me, it seems i can't quite remember. :)

Only thing that comes to my mind is Paolo accidently killing Masta Blasta when we were raiding CRP with a reveller.
Paolo: "AHAHAHHA I KILLED A PPU!!!!! I got him!"
Masta Blasta: "Err, Paolo...that was me. I jumped out of the car there."

That was hilarious.
:lol:

NAPPER
27-08-07, 13:14
Ello Calvin, nice to see you again :p

Wrong Bad ass Nobby

RogerRamjet
27-08-07, 13:58
Hm. Enlighten me, it seems i can't quite remember. :)

Only thing that comes to my mind is Paolo accidently killing Masta Blasta when we were raiding CRP with a reveller.
Paolo: "AHAHAHHA I KILLED A PPU!!!!! I got him!"
Masta Blasta: "Err, Paolo...that was me. I jumped out of the car there."

That was hilarious.
:lol:

It was the one and only time Masta offered to cave run with us, and BAD ASS basically killed the entire cave team including Masta :angel:

zii
27-08-07, 16:09
When you wrote 'just droppin bye'. Did you really mean bye? Are you leaving again? :( Or did you mean by?

nobby
27-08-07, 16:21
Wrong Bad ass Nobby

Sorry then... I don't know you :D

Frube
27-08-07, 18:49
Hi Bryan :D Hope all is well dude. You might remember who this name was.. You'd know my real character, but i can't disclose that in public :lol:

You're still on my MSN, only everytime i see you on it i'm usually raiding or something in WoW. Edit/ Oh and where the hell is Skuld and Skuid at? You still talking to them or are they still grounded? :lol:

Dribble Joy
27-08-07, 19:20
Wrong Bad ass Nobby
I'm confused now.

Is this the BADASS I used to fight in NF and around the place on Uranus or some other one?

Frube
27-08-07, 19:54
Yeah it is. He's the BAD ASS who was a poonage hyb way back in the day. Was in NCAT with him until the end of NCAT's time.

William Antrim
27-08-07, 23:14
Calvin was on Saturn, this guy was from Uranus and was 3 times as good as Calvin with one hand behind his back.

DeCiMaToR
01-09-07, 04:04
sup matey

I remember your tank warlok as well, many a good duel had by all.

damien vryce
01-09-07, 13:47
Yea dribb its the same one Blacksoul P/e Warlok /tank Bad Ass old hybrid/ new apu and one that Most of you prolly never ever new is i was Gerrald Tarrant the PPU in Ncat that ran with Mart the apu and Skuid and Skuld us 4 where quit powerfull but the FA allaiance should remember that when we killed them 35 vs 8 of ncat

ashley watts
01-09-07, 15:54
Calvin was on Saturn, this guy was from Uranus and was 3 times as good as Calvin with one hand behind his back.

You dont need to be good to play a HYB :p,

But heh get back in game we need get some decent pvpers back Mr. Damien :p

silent000
01-09-07, 15:58
I can remeber my friend coming over my house and he saw neocron on my desktop, so i put him on my Hyb and explained to him what buttons do what, 10 mins lata he was in MB killing people 3v1 =/

Doc Holliday
01-09-07, 18:26
You dont need to be good to play a HYB :p,

But heh get back in game we need get some decent pvpers back Mr. Damien :p

it wasnt just the hybrid he was good with. thats the point.

THE_TICK!!!!
02-09-07, 03:13
Sex !!

RusSki
02-09-07, 05:35
It was the one and only time Masta offered to cave run with us, and BAD ASS basically killed the entire cave team including Masta :angel:

Oh man yeah, wasnt that something along the lines of Masta's magical mystery hunting expedition, we took a load of newbies and low level members of LAARD along with our high lvl chars and all ended up getting slaughtered. I still remember the panic as everyone just ran for their lives.
Hunting in CRP cave was so much more interesting when you had to watch the front for mobs and watch your back for the likes of ncat and their random ganking raids.

Oh and Kid, I would of prefered if that story had remained untold. Although it was hilarious.